It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcturians rant to Pope Francis?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I came across this posted on the Pope Francis Facebook page. I've never heard of "Arcturians" is this a well known conspiracy theory or merely the rantings of madman?

m.facebook.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">fb link
"
The elephant in the room has always been the Arcturian and Galactic Federation aliens operating among us, lying to us, controlling and abusing us. We're dealing with people with 1000 year lifespans, telepathy, and technology a million years in advance. Everything about our world is a psychological trap! Religion and spirituality rationalizes external or alien forces manipulating you and keeps you in a big unknown realm of grateful victimization, there are no rules or paths, there is no afterlife in Heaven, its a dimension where youll be in a different form. They want us in a miasma of hypno-bliss for easier corralling. Our bodies are considered vessels for the DNA to affix the soul energy. They reincarnate as Humans to push their agenda, theyre bloodline matchmakers.

Their DNA is old, it hit a wall, no one designed it, they tweaked it for math skillz and lost empathy. Our DNA is new and universal, it was designed for interstellar resiliency, empathy, and beauty.

Since you havent been abducted or contacted, its not opulent sociopaths. The aliens don't tell us about themselves, they tell us how we should live. Theyre instituting a silent invasion, situated among us and playing both sides. They can disguise themselves as Humans. Theyre the ones that wrote the religions, calendars, the occultism of secret societies, and the philosophy of political cultures and states. Theyre operating as a 5th Column online, in news and entertainment, likely every industry, likely every major city. The aliens arent showing themselves not due to lack of believers, non-belief in them won't make any difference when they appear, rather theyre waiting until we're all ripe enough. You cant buy DNA at the store, and breeding generations are quick with a two-digit lifespan being. Our genome is the master genome of diversity and beauty, yet all Human history has been their concentration camp to get the DNA fit for extraterrestrial exploitation, giving us two-digit lifespans, feeding us breeding propaganda, and using religious fear to control the Kundalini evolution. Eugenics. It's militaristic thinking disguised with clever public relations and a complete disregard for Human sovereignty. The Arcturians and Galactic Federation are responsible for most all evil, fomenting war and designing viral population control, deprecating the genetic lifespan and mental capabilities of all Humanity. Four digit lifespans, 300 IQ, and telepathy are the rule in this universe, not the exception.

We're the baby surface dwellers on an alien planet. Our bloodline will be the new bodies of our reincarnated designers. Welcome to the farm!

They operate locally and from the psychic weapon and reincarnation processing station of the artificial moon. They think they own and have the right to our genome. The secret sauce to the whole recipe: What shapes psychology shapes your current reproductive materials. Human history has been shaped to shape Human DNA. Socio-Genetic Feedback Loop. That can't be grown in a lab, that can't be bought at the store. This, all this is the lab, we are the store. You gotta get real and look around at the basic foundation for the successful #ing survival of every life form: DNA. They will lie, cheat, and kill to get what they want. What chimps are to us, we are to them. They perceive our death as a complete non issue. They think they have the right to abduct any Human on federal United States property. They're operating an invasion, now acting covert, then disguised as contact. They're instituting dream control and mind control through supplemental psychic technologies, Machiavellian psychological warfare, infiltrating or temporarily impostering key positions with AI or Human avatars, sending soul reincarnations into a specific family group to further their fake spiritual agenda, ramping up the rape speed of the hybridization program to bolster the physical resiliency of their races, using our Human genome until the eradication of our bloodline."
edit on 8-2-2016 by Kalixi because: link added

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

WtF did I just read?

No links...?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply

Sorry link here:

m.facebook.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">m.facebook.com... id=5863113009

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I dont think advanced ET races "rant". Ranting tends to be a sign of helpless frustration.And if such advanced ET races exist,helplessness is not the 1st characteristic that would spring to mind

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Yeah...ummm... This is quite a bit to sort through without any references. Just the ranting of a stranger?

Still S/F for the interesting read

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
I dont think advanced ET races "rant". Ranting tends to be a sign of helpless frustration.And if such advanced ET races exist,helplessness is not the 1st characteristic that would spring to mind

No, I didnt mean these Arcturians were ranting to the Pope! Haha

Its some strangers post that has really fallen down the rabbit hole

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
So if they have millions of years in technology. 300 IQ. 1000+ years lifespan. What would it matter if this was true, we would be less than an ant versus zounds of anteaters.

Good thing none of this has any truth to it.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

They will lie, cheat, and kill to get what they want. What chimps are to us, we are to them. They perceive our death as a complete non issue.They think they have the right to abduct any Human on federal United States property.

Well that's ok then, UK here!

Sucks to be American in his reality though.

edit on 8-2-2016 by Jonjonj because: quotery

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
WtF did I just read?

Quite easy actually.

Imagine the Arcturians as the soulless AI machines in the film The Matrix. They live off fear which is why they get their elite bloodlines to manufacture war 24/7 inside this Matrix.

They are commonly seen as ethereal spiders or large (almost transparent) ants.
They were even shown in the Matrix film as pale ants and spiders.

Soon they will all be judged and sent to hell where they all belong. If you ever saw the film 'Silent Hill' then again, that is what the life sucking entities look like. Black cockroaches, ants and centipedes.

Right now, they are desperate for food and as their food is low vibration energy, its obvious why the current elite desperately want world war 3 throughout the entire world especially Syria.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I don't even know what to say...

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Talk about manipulation... This post has no links to support its contentions. Its only intention is to create fear and get the herd to move in one direction.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

appologies - but anyone who is " afraid " after reading that bollox - is an idiot - it left me giggling

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

what utter twaddle - i would ask for citations - but is there any point ?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Arcturians and Galactic Federation are responsible for most all evil

Ummm... Human beings are solely responsible for the evil acts that go on in the world, your using E.Ts as a scapegoat and putting humanity on some sort of twisted eugenics peddle stool.

Humans are flawed,deal with it.
If aliens wanted to invade us, trust me we would all know about it.
As much as I like to believe interstellar Aliens exist, you're pretty much grasping at straws here.
edit on 8-2-2016 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Arcturians spell skills with a Z? Do they also drink mt dew and play call of duty? Skillz that killz baby!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

No, because only daemons can see them everyday.

Humans do not have the special ability yet and then call everyone ignorant. No wonder the daemons are constantly laughing at this world.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

My thoughts exactly, especially the part where you refer to the OP peddling stool.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce actually claimed contact with the arcturians. He said that they come to you in the dream state. There supposedly highly technologically advanced. Considering his track record and abilities, they could exist on some level/plane.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

Found this

GALACTIC FEDERATION ATLANTEAN3 - YouTube

On Google.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
sigh*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>