It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Opinions here please.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I touched on this a few months ago, but..
Does anyone think there are highly influential organisations/societies beyond the power of (what we see as) the American Government?
But here's the twist... Do you think they exist, but we know nothing about it?
Personally, I think it does...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Do I think they exist, but at the same time do I think we know nothing about it?
Is it just me, or is there a problem with this.

As far as my personal opinion, Old Spice is the best aftershave ever made, when used in moderation.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
To answer the part of the question pertaining to whether or not I think there are groups who hold power over the U.S. government, as well as the rest of the Western powers, and do I think they are the ones who are actually in control of the events that we see, the answer is yes, I do believe this to be true.

And yes, I do believe Old Spice to be a very good fragrance, but my favorite cologne is Lucky.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I really have no idea if they exist or not, maybe.

As far as my personal opinion, Old Spice is the best aftershave ever made, when used in moderation

Really? I tried it for awhile but found it burnt for a bit.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Absolutely. That and a strong cup of coffee is sure to wake those eyes in the morning!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Ah old spice! Do they still sell that anymore? Nothing like good old Aqua Velva!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Breaking News: Old Spice has a new Scent:

www.oldspice.com...

Its called White Water. No doubt a mainstay of the Clinton household

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Aqua Velva! That was some sho-nuff good smelling stuff.

I had to beat the girls off of me in the 3rd grade because of that stuff. It wasn't hard to beat'em off, being I was 14 and all.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yeah there is someone that controls all the governments of the world, but is there a name for them?

The bible refers to the, �prince of this world�, that is the ultimate head of any new world order type organization, and all you have to do to be an eligible member is not be a Christian.

TC, Funny stuff, but I think your showing your age there.

Actually, I wear old spice occasionally if I am not planning to go anywhere I have to impress anyone.
Yes, I guess that means I am getting old too.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Anyone who remembers fallout shelters was in elementary school with me, at least!
We aren't old, we've just had a little extra time to gather knowledge and experience!

That and 50 cents won't even get us a cup of coffee anymore.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Lobbyists.
The "givers of the gifts"
It is THEY who are really in control.
They carry enough weight to make a "house sway".

I hear they will include an assorted gift basket of manly fragrances, when they really want to turn a vote.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well I guess that is one way to cover the smell of the BS in Washington...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
However, everyone can find their particular lobbyist. It means nothing because of this. Besides, I don't think they have much influence on what happens anymore than the voters do.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
defcon5
posted on 8-1-2005 at 11:29 PM
Yeah there is someone that controls all the governments of the world, but is there a name for them?

The bible refers to the, ?prince of this world?, that is the ultimate head of any new world order type organization, and all you have to do to be an eligible member is not be a Christian.

TC, Funny stuff, but I think your showing your age there.

Actually, I wear old spice occasionally if I am not planning to go anywhere I have to impress anyone.
Yes, I guess that means I am getting old too.

Totally agree defcon5,can we sue Satan for discrimination?God knows he sneaks into our lives and churches and all,it seams only fair that we be allowed into his elite club to destroy him.
Oh and Thomas
Old Spice,i`ve still got an old bottle of it,it must be 25 years old by now,i use it sparingly and its aging like a fine wine

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I absolutelly believe something or some group of nwo type organizations are in control. Personal experience aside isn't it obvious at this point?

And gps 25 year old Old Spice, holy crap that stuff has gotta be like slapping hydrochloric acid on your face.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
yeah that stuff is pretty nasty I wont touch it. I use gillette a much better product. And armani has the best cologne . . . just as a side note.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The "organizations" are hiding in plain sight.

What is more surprising is how much more readily their lies are swallowed than when this last happened.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Am I missing some joke here? What's with Mods spamming the thread?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Am I missing some joke here? What's with Mods spamming the thread?

Yes, you are missing the point, as they are. This is the scent of the past:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and hes been there all this time throughout many centuries..........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join