It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you classify this 'foot fetish'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

it isn't unless you get sexual pleasure from it. I love cat paws too! And who doesn't think baby feet are adorable?!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
my weenie dog has such short little legs and cute paws....i feel where you're coming from.

On the same vein, im in love with Thumbelina the horse:

and Little Pumpkin, the pony:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 7/2/2016 by IridiumFlareMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

My daughters first child died in the womb and we have the imprint of his feet as a memento.

So I appreciate the cuteness but for me it will always be mingled with sadness.

I did not have my parental consent form to go on that feels trip.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

That's definitely not a foot fetish. This is as open as I'll ever likely be, but that's coming from someone who is "familiar" with foot fetish.

Just to increase the cuteness factor...

OMG, adorable! LOL

Gypsy, I too love little baby feet and kitty paws! Of course I try not to think about where those paws have been, ya know...the litter box. LOL!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Of course I try not to think about where those paws have been, ya know...the litter box

Every time I hear somebody talk about their cat patting their faces or lips with their paws I think, "Do you know where their paws have been?" Eww.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Cat paws are magical.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Well, I think babies, cats, dogs, bunny rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, mice, rats, voles, otters, polar bears, badgers, foxes, wolves, lions, tigers, and a hell of a lot of other things are cute as can be.

The thing that's best about small humans though, is the eyes. Babies spend vast amounts of their time, totally, and utterly amazed. Even farting is an adventure for a little human, and so the wonder that they cannot yet express, is constantly displayed in their eyes. Their hands and feet are impactful because like the rest of a baby, the potential bound up in those tiny features of theirs, is massive, and we know that barring calamity, that tiny baby, in just a few short years, is going to start to learn to read and write, playing games, throwing balls around fields, petting dogs and cats, and experiencing the world in a tactile fashion, and it will remind us of some of the fun that we had when we were small, clambering around on things to the dismay of our understandably protective parents "Get down off the cupboards! Oh God! How did you get up there anyway? Oh for goodness sake... Let me get the step ladder!"...and so on!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My daughter calls the pads on cats and small dogs feet "toe beans", so whenever an animal presents its feet she squeals "toe beans!!" and has to play with the toe beans. She is 15 and interns at our veterinarian's office and every time I pick her up from work she tells me about all of the little toe beans she got to play with.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: chr0naut

My daughters first child died in the womb and we have the imprint of his feet as a memento.

So I appreciate the cuteness but for me it will always be mingled with sadness.

I did not have my parental consent form to go on that feels trip.

Apologies, but thanks for the empathy.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: ReadLeader

I hear you...and it *may* be because I'm a woman. But I just don't see how

THIS

could ever trump

THIS

With your feet i bet the heels do trump the baby and cat feet, but yes cats feet are very cute also when a cat purrs it is also very cute, i love hearing my cats purr.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww night star that is so adorable, those kitten feet, but as a guy i still go with the heels over the baby and cats feet, LOL....god i can't believe i told you two that, but it's true....LOL

edit on 17-2-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join