It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Tells Berniebros To Knock It Off — ‘We Don’t Want That Crap’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A good decision by Sanders.

These people will ultimately undermine his platform if they continue doing what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Swills

How many of your fan-boy threads for Bernie Sanders do we need to endure? I get that he comes off as less corrupt than Hilary and Trump, but he stills stinks like a steaming pile of crap only he has worse ideas.

As many as Swills can make hopefully, freed me from making my own...go Swills Go!!..

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

At their worst, Berniebros have accused Clinton supporters of voting “based on who had the vagina” and have invented novel sexist terms such as “clitrash.”

Is that not accurate considering Alrbright stated that there's a special place in hell for those who support Sanders over Clinton? Doubly so after Clinton defended the remark?

Clinton defends Albright and Steinem apologises as sexism claims dominate Democratic race

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

A typical politician would have started Berniebros or something like it in order to tell them to stop in order to make himself look good.

Maybe.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A typical politician would have started Berniebros or something like it in order to tell them to stop in order to make himself look good.

Maybe.

Maybe, except Da Burn is no typical politician.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Maybe.

Oh, I know. Hope and change, but this time it's for real!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Maybe.

And maybe because .... a famous quote pertains

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
-- Vladimir Lenin

Lenin Quotes

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Maybe.

Oh, I know. Hope and change, but this time it's for real!

Yup, but a lil more to it as he had a very long record and have never wavered even when the politically correct thing to do would be to get inline, remember when not signing up to go to war was the same as being unpatriotic or even seditious.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Being consistent doesn't necessarily mean being correct.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Spider879

Being consistent doesn't necessarily mean being correct.

Lets test this

Bernie Sanders Then And Now.

Bernie Sanders & Hillary Clinton Over The Years: Then vs. Now

edit on 7-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Unfortunately most modern liberals are hypocritical online harassers. It's just what they do.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
At least Bernie is calling them out. He's a good and honest man.

Unlike Trump's goon squad, instead of calling them out..Trump encourages his goons to act violently towards any protestors.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Maybe.

Politicians can use subversive tactics in an attempt to achieve good standing, but something like Berniebros, which is directly outside the control of Bernie's campaign team, can blow up big time. It's one thing to stage a stunt, it's another thing to let go of direct control and have the possibility of people continuing to do something which can hurt a reputation in the long run.

The person who fainted at Bernie's presser is more likely to be staged than Berniebros, for example.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Damn right Bernie! Scold them and straighten em' out! These aren't passionate supporters, they're morons and I wouldn't be surprised if they were on Clinton's payroll.

No no you don't need to go down the conspiracy lane on this. Some people are morons FULL STOP.

Absolutely 100% guranteed the same moronic attitude exists across the political spectrum. Unfortunately it plays into the hands of a biased press (any side) who can use the morons behaviour to turn public opinion against which ever party the "morons" are supporting. Every political party has this problem. It's why the seasoned campaigners have a very tightly controlled media and support groups and why this moronic behaviour occurs for newer inexperienced political wings.

Happens over here in the UK as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Bernie is keeping it real!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

This is true, a few feminists I've run into paint broad strokes and portray Bernie Sanders as having a following of pretty much only misogynistic men , and the women who do follow him betray their own kind. In my opinion, this view is going too far.
edit on 08amMon, 08 Feb 2016 08:25:58 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

While HRC's campaign is using the Berniebro slur, Sen Sanders tells his staff and supporters to be polite to the Clinton Campaign and their supporters.

To me that says a lot about HRC, and her poor behavoir, Sen Sanders took the high road, good for him!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think the proper and polite reply, to the fem nazis that are in attack mode, is simple:

The loud and often obnoxious feminists attack of Sen Sanders, is turning male voters away from HRC.

Can HRC win the election without the male votes or the millennial women voters?

please note I do not consider all feminists, fem nazis, as not everyone that likes their spelling to be correct is a spelling nazi, gramar nazi or ect. I add nazi in describing the extremists of the groups

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Maybe.

Aaaaaaaand a certain political opponent may have started Bernibros or something like it in order to make him look bad.

Maybe.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Maybe.

Aaaaaaaand a certain political opponent may have started Bernibros or something like it in order to make him look bad.

Maybe.

Excellent point.
Now, if only we knew of some certain political opponent who feels threatened by Bernie...and is willing to engage in dirty tricks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join