It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good and Lucas Alexander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello all on ATS,

This is my first thread on here and I was quite hesitant to post this here knowing how some atsers can be hard to deal with but... Oh well, there it is.

Timothy Good is one of the best UFO researchers out there (in my opinion) and I really like the way he explains cases without going into extreme details but gives you enough so you can do your own research.

He is very knowledgeable in various UFO cases throughout the world and I suspect, he is highly respected by his peers.

That being said, leads me to a video (see below) I recently watched for the first time on You Tube:" Secrets of UFO existence" [ Age Of Truth TV] by Lucas Alexander interviewing Timothy Good. I enjoyed the interview to the end and then noticed something odd when they shook hands for the finish. They shook hands like some would call "an illuminati handshake" and the way they broke the handshake. I didn't know about this Lucas Alexander so I googled him. Hmm, quite a number that fella. He's into gothic rock stuff and performed in some weird movies.

I'm probably seeing too much out of this but does anyone else see that as odd? I'm just asking and I'm sure someone will say that I see a conspiracy here but I don't.

Just looking for opinions.

Here is the video, I hope this works:

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'll check this out. I've been into the UFO thing for years and I don't think I've ever heard of him. Sadly. Ok,nevermind. I know who he is now. He wrote the book Above Top Secret. hah!

You're right..ATSer are hard to deal with when it comes to alien/ufo topics. It didn't used to be this way.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Razmijix because: Removed part of comment.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Razmijix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The only odd part, for me anyway, is at the end and that Lucas "Gothic" Alexander....

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I went to the end and saw the handshake. It looked like an awkward and weak handshake to me. Maybe you are looking to much into it? It is hard to trust people in this field though so it's understandable.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here's your video. I'll watch it now.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Watched some of it and found it very interesting! Haven't been to bed yet and it's after 3am, so I will have to finish with it tomorrow. Thanks!

top topics

join