It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: I'd bring back 'a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: crazyewok

This is the point...we DO HAVE STANDARDS. Or at least we did. I support the Constitution and anyone that doesn't should be scrutinized.

Exactly.

State sanctioned torture makes us no better than ISIS.
And thats what those vermin want! For us to sink down to there level!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Show me where the Constitution applies to non-Americans...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Also there’s precise proof that the torturing doesn't work.

You would think someone would have brought that up but of course we’re at a republican debate and morality and sanity doesn’t exist there.

Rand Paul was the only one who would have condemned Trump

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Dumbass

So could you do that to another Human being? Im just wondering if you have the conviction to match the bull crap?

We hint, torture is for the torcher, nothing more nothing less.

I don't like to use many words on stupid quotes. So if an article quotes a man with yibidiyibada and I have a one sentence reply with a "?" behind it, it doesn't mean it is what I would perceive as a solution I merely respond a stupid quote with a stupid question.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Dumbass because: zpeeling

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good time to invest in the thumb-screw industry.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

There is not one single goddamn clause in the Constitution that applies to America's handling or treatment of non-Americans. Simply put: the Constitution tells the federal government what it cannot do with relation to US Citizens... not Arab citizens who fought alongside AL Qaida and ISIS.

Bull#.

Its listed as a fundamental right.

Non US citizens are still granted freedom from cruel and unusual punishment. Last time I checkeds tourists and guests in the USA were still granted those basic freedoms, simply because they are the RIGHT thing to do!

Hell even if it was not listed in that stupid scrap of paper you all ignore selectively it still does not make it RIGHT.

State sanctioned torture is a abomination! Its a slippery slope and makes you and anyone thats support no metter than the ISIS vermin!

Honestly its takes a special kind of scared coward to support such a atrocity when they are more likely to be killed by lighting than a ISIS attack. Pathetic

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Talking about the standards that hurts us?

Because of a PC culture that have been the most absurd and abused excuse in political arena in decades.

That have skewed our original standards into an abyss of multiculturalism that you defend without not even knowing it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Probably one of the few things I agree with trump on. When it comes to conspiring terrorists, no holds should be barred. The problem I have is using it to get confessions to justify military use for geopolitical and finacial gain which is what was happening during the last 15 years.

Now if it was Chenney, Rumsfeld and Wolfwitze that were being waterboarded for information on what exactly they knew about the events leading up 9/11, I would would have understood.
edit on pSun, 07 Feb 2016 15:06:10 -06002016 010Sun, 07 Feb 2016 15:06:10 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: BlueJacket

Show me where the Constitution applies to non-Americans...

here

Even if not in the constitution , the constitution is not the sole arbiter of ethics and whats right and wrong.

State sanctioned torture is wrong full stop. Its for tyrants and cowards.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We can hope that one day all the advocates of this one day fit the definition of terror suspect...

Then we can watch them squirm and moan about injustice while puffing a cigar and saying "pish posh we need to use torture to protect us from your ilk".

Suspect.

Suspect.

Yeah let that sink in.

One day it'll be you or a loved one...
I'll remember not to be in uproar with you.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why are time and effort used like you to talk about how we should be different from them when we fundamentally are different from them.

Trump is talking hard waving fire against fire.. and you just have to whine about it.

No solution.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How about where it says ALL Men are created equal?? Not Americans are created equal.

Not that it matters because the constitution doesn't matter for each and every choice in life. You shouldn't need a peice of paper to tell you if you should torture people. If you do then that is pretty damn sad.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: illustratum

Talking about the standards that hurts us?

Because of a PC culture that have been the most absurd and abused excuse in political arena in decades.

That have skewed our original standards into an abyss of multiculturalism that you defend without not even knowing it.

Cut that bull# clap trap out.

This is not about PC.

Torture is wrong, peroid.

Honestly not torturing someone is now PC?

Has the world gone crazy?

originally posted by: illustratumThat have skewed our original standards into an abyss of multiculturalism that you defend without not even knowing it.

What the #?

Are we even on the same topic here?

Were have I even mentioned multiculturalism ? Let alone defended the dammed thing!

This thread is about torture.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: illustratum

Why are time and effort used like you to talk about how we should be different from them when we fundamentally are different from them.

Trump is talking hard waving fire against fire.. and you just have to whine about it.

No solution.

Whine about state sanctioned torture?

What next trump re-education camps to put people who whine about tyranny in it?

Torture is not a #ing solution! Its never been a solution to anything!

Want a solution? Sanction the # out of the saudis and UAE plus any other country financing these groups for a start until they crack down on them.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Do we take Trump seriously or is just running his mouth again?

Remember he also wants to build a wall on the border and have Mexico pay for it...what do you think?

link   
Lol what is the Donald talking about? It would be hard to beat out water boarding, well maybe some medieval tortures, but water boarding is pretty freaken bad...lol

I think Donald would say he would personally rape all Muslin men if it got him in the WH.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: illustratum

So not agreeing with Trump makes me a whiner? No, sounds more like a childish attack from you.

You really believe war and torture will win us the war on terror? Have you been oblivious to the last decade and half? Are those your solutions?

My solutions are to end the wars, drone strikes, and conflicts. Time to hit the pause button the MIC.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Not touching the subject with logic and nice language is absurd.

Whine and use time to write profanity in your childish tantrums is absurd.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Remember he also wants to build a wall on the border and have Mexico pay for it...what do you think?

I guess he got to throw in a good one now and then...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you kidding me? You want more war? More torture? More of the same old, same old? Do you support the Bush administration and the Middle Eastern quagmire they got us into? Do you want more of that but only with a Trump commander and chief it will be a lot worse, and that's really saying something!

You think under a Trump presidency he'll fight the corruption from the elites? Good lord, you are digging your own grave and want to take us all with you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join