It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've read Hitler was possessed by Moloch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Restricted
If you have to ask you are not ready for the information.

Obvious cryptic bull**** is just that.

Yes, that's just what people think of Masonry.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Except we are not discussing Masonry, we are discussing your inability to answer simple questions.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Restricted

Except we are not discussing Masonry, we are discussing your inability to answer simple questions.

Frustrating, isn't it?

Do some homework. The answer is out there, but I don't know that you'd recognize it if you saw it. You have to let go of the ego.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: LABTECH767

Molech is alive and well......though I wish he wasn't.

Very good when you speak about this idol and what the Canaanites used to do with their children but this devil has spread his wings and now he works on adults like at Bohemia Grove where he is worshipped by our world leaders and our rich. Molech removes empathy and other loving emotions from those who worship him (one of the reasons why the Canaanites could handle the screams of their children as they were burned alive ..... of course the priests would beat their large drums but the children screams could still be heard over the drum beating as their parents calmly listened to their children dying).

Molech can make a person make life and death decisions without remorse, without feeling for anyone as if your entire being no longer has any positive and loving emotions...you are then taught to act out these lost emotions for they have been taken away.

Very, very interesting, Hate the likes of such entity's though I still do not believe the specific entity itself was ever a real being but rather a mask or rather idol worn by other un named evil entity's.

Oh they do exist, I have experience something rather un pleasant and very similar to what you describe.

First this is just information on a comment to the poster and is not intended to leave the thread.

Back in early 1994 mid winter here in England I was a 23 year old man, we had moved into a house that was undoubtedly haunted in the town I then lived in the north west of England and we (not I alone but my family and even guests) had many experiences in that house over the preceeding 5 years that I had lived there and the subsequent 6 years that we remained after these series of event's.

Demonic and other experiences is the only way I can describe them as well as apparent conflict between these forces, already sensitive (most of my family are though it is just one of those thing's to us) my sensitivity was opened up against my will be these entity's for lack of a better definition, spirits or even demons if you like.

There were three distinct kind's, Mist like entity's or like fog often formless but sometime's taking on distinct humanoid or part humanoid shape's, Shadow like entity's which seemed to be for all intent's and purposes the opposite of the mist like entitys also what I would describe as black mist or smoke and light entity's which actually often appeared as simply a pin point of light that would move rapidly and there was a fourth kind I shall come back too.

We experienced strange noises in that house and I suffered clair audient experiences, not like voices in my head but like voices in my ears, object's moving and even appearing and disapearing.

I was and remain a religious kind of guy, christian though what I experienced from the dark entity's seemed to be intent on destroying my faith and I believe I was even possessed on at least one occasion.

Now I mention dark entity's but this was something else, I had a madonna and silver child medallion on my neck along with a cross when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end as I walked into my bedroom, there appeared a defined dark shadow like column streight up from the floor to the celing with no human or defined form, it best resembled shimmering heat waves of darkness in the centre of my room, not to accept the apparent unaffect my faith in christ or the seeming uselessness of my invocations of the holy trinity against what I had already experienced I waved my bible at it and told it to get out, it seemed to vanish and I prayed then want about with my cross and bible in hand, please bare with me I know how this sound's but it did happen as I say, as I stepped over the place were the entity or whatever it had been was it seemed to reform and felt as though it jumped into me, I started to giggle then laugh out loud and the horror of the experience was that I was bitterly cold since those old houses had poor heating and this thing felt actually very warm, even cosy but it made my skin itch and feel like it was almost burning, I heard a voice seeming to fall away and it screamed at me "I'm going to get you, you Bas%^Sd" growing feinter as it fell into the ground, my medallion and cross had turned jet black with a sut like layer on there surface and no matter how much I polished them this kept returning, indeed all metal (not just silver) seemed to get this black and later grey sheen of corrosion on it's surface for about the next ten years or so.

Now that is just one event but shortly after I was walking late at night (I was litterally going out of my mind with what I was experiencing and just wanted to get away from people as walking seemed to diminish the constant sounds in my ears and out of place visions I was experiencing - ok some would call them hallucination but does an hallucination hurt you) and had made my way for a private location in the centre of the town were there was a large green space, this was very late at night in the early hours as I could not sleep, about 2.30am or about that time.

Here was the strangest apparition I had ever seen or rather apparition's, the place was illuminated by old sodium street lighting along the duel carriageway road that bisected the green space we used to have in england, when from the tree's near to an old mine shaft that has been closed for over 60 years at this time came five black extremely dense and very well formed shadow being's, they were best described as having short limb's with over sized heads and they walked awkwardly almost like toddlers though no child was ever so large or obscene.

As they came close I frozen holding an anglican prayer book in my pocket frightened but also defient and also curious about them noticed they had tiny pin point's of red were there eye's should have been and that though almost absolutely dark they were semi transparrent, then I heard them laughing and cackling like the witches from shakespears tempest as they said "Run, Run, He's bringing a sword", behind me accross the road was an old folk's home and then thing's got even wierder, there was already a light mist just above the grass when across the road and over the field I saw what I can only describe as hundreds' of grey mist like being's seeming to float just above this mist layer, they swept past me and seemed to charge at these black entity's (these black entity's I now believe to be Gestalt combination's of multiple shadow or evil spirit's pooling there will and spiritual energy to form these nightmare demonic entity's), the grey mist entity's did not interact with me at all but seemed intent on driving these black thing's back, as they connected they swirled around the black shadow being and seemed to be either drawn into them or else to force there way into them as if they were fighting, perhaps over me or perhaps on some personal ground's as perhaps these black gestalt's were there to ambush the elderly when they died.

The following day I was walking in the same place (don't ask I was litterally out of my mind at the time as You can guess), I felt a strange piercing in my chest again and again above my physical heart but were I always felt my emotion's, it was repeated like pin pricks but seeming to go right through me and it felt like I was hit (cont.)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Frustrating, isn't it?

No, not particularly.

Do some homework.

The standard answer for every internet know it all who, in fact, does not know anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

(cont) hundreds of time's, almost immediately my emotion's died but this was far worse than the emotional chaos and suffering as it felt like being dead inside, I suddenly went from an emotionally distressed and religiously tormented state to an almost living cadavre lacking all feeling, I found that my need for emotion made me fall into the baser physical sensations as a kind of poor substitute.

Demon's are real but they are not as strong as they claim, often they are simply gestalts of combined evil being's any one of which alone is no match for the normal human soul, they prey upon the living and CAN harm you, those who say ghosts can do no harm are stupid idiot's to the extreme.

I had never done anything to anyone so there attack was unjustified.

I found that the lack of emotions (I have some back but they are very feint) is a mentally crippling thing as well but I suppose for a possessing entity this lack of emotion's would make the human body more like wearing a suit as perhaps our emotions are dangerous to them.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: gell1234

Isn't Moloch the owl illuminati god? The same owl that's depicted on an alter at the Bohemian Grove?

YES IT IS.

Indeed many cultists claim that the OWL is a symbol of wisdom, they even lay false claim to there traditions drawing it from the GREEK pre christian religion, forgetting of course that the OWL was the side kick not the goddess they claim while Molech was a monstrous owl idol, indeed the bohemian grove image must also be linked to the MOCK HUMAN sacrifice that is part of there ceremony.

Of course they would not want you to believe that it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Interesting share. 1 has read of the possible connection to the VRILL the ss supposedly may have had which helped them to gain advanced technologies faster then other nations...

This is why metaphysics is a very important Scientific interest.
For if it is proven that there ARE beings who dwell in the more metaphysical regions of existence primarily but can also interact or incarnate / possess beings on this side. It does seem to be AN important factor, especially if they gain positions to control populations systems.
Outta box , it doesn't have to be a human only issue? Imagine that and further consider some of them knowing and many not knowing just as if this was a issue/situation here with humanity and some humans knowing and others not... Like hitler.

-Secures the metaphysical malevolent kingdoms soul products as you taint them to complete ignorance so their souls cannot ascend.
again interesting OP

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont have anything to contribute. I just enjoy watching the back and forth banter between those that want to know, those that think they know, and those that really DO know.

And we can tell who's who!
(Gosh, I LOVE this place :up

MS

Proceed please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Very good point, Metaphysics is the philosophical side kick of quantum theory (minus the equations of course), it is the modern remnant of Alchemy and bridges the gap between science and spiritualism.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think the symbolic power of having an archetype to focus will through is very real and useful, especially when utilised to galvanise a group behind a specific intent. Whether external beings actually exist and feed off that energy, I'm skeptical.

It's not something I'd particularly like to entertain or discover either way, for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
it is the modern remnant of Alchemy and bridges the gap between science and spiritualism.

To 1 those gaps must be bridged LABTECH767, in order for science to advance into the regions of awareness it seems to want to advance into.
Otherwise the science comes to a divide and cannot figure out how to Cross and so then becomes stagnate recycled theories that cannot change but can be rewritten - reformulated for up coming generations, with limited updated objective data. Preventing the information on the other side of the divide from being interpreted and or understood.

Clarke's first law
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
Clarke's second law
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Clarke's third law
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

The scientific minds have to prepare for these finds-updates-encounters as the science develops. Consider things for example sensing or seeing the LHC and other like collider experiments going on here from other locations... ADD in the past Nazi bell experiments. And how those beings may attract & interact. But yet with no known theories of these Energies or their deeds, they can then interact completely hidden and obscure from the human vision and mental awareness of them. Basically giving them reign as long as they remain non-existent to those they interact with.
To add not saying this is going on at CERN just using the LHC experiments as example due to the massive temperatures and electromagnetic fields generated in order to make beam fields that are processing moving matter at highly accelerated rates.

To 1 subjectively it seems somethings out there would find interest...
edit on 2/7/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I think the symbolic power of having an archetype to focus will through is very real and useful, especially when utilised to galvanise a group behind a specific intent. Whether external beings actually exist and feed off that energy, I'm skeptical.

It's not something I'd particularly like to entertain or discover either way, for obvious reasons.

It does get messy, "either way".

The archetype thing I'm on-board with 100%, even if it's only that our brains/minds tend to "process certain ways" for whatever reason, and some symbols/memes take advantage of that. That's enough to be part of the evolutionary landscape
to cause sociological change - even without "woo".

Kev

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Isn't the very essence of compassion to be kind to a broken person?

Blowing smoke up people's asses is not compassionate, it is insulting.

Well, "The Invention of Lying" is in my top 10 favorite movies of all time.. so believe it or not.. I'm 100% understanding your position.

But just the same, are you saying that if you had 100% accurate foreknowledge of what Hitler would do, and that a white lie and a hug would prevent all the horror, that in the name of "never once telling a white lie" you would let all that horror happen? (not putting words in your mouth ---- asking a hypothetical).

Now, I'm not saying what the "right answer" would be.. or even if there IS a "right answer".. but I'd like your answer anyway...

Kev

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
But just the same, are you saying that if you had 100% accurate foreknowledge of what Hitler would do, and that a white lie and a hug would prevent all the horror, that in the name of "never once telling a white lie" you would let all that horror happen? (not putting words in your mouth ---- asking a hypothetical).

If you are asking if I could hypothetically prevent Hitler's rise to power by telling him his artwork was great then the answer would be I would tell him that he was Claude effing Monet.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Me too.

Kev

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

i am a morrally flexible kind of munkie - and if i had :

that if you had 100% accurate foreknowledge of what Hitler would do, and that...

i would assasinate hitler , hess . rohm , goebells , himmler , heydrich , borman , et al with out blinking

the only qualm i would have is - which turd would rise to the top in the absence of the nazi hierachy ?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
OP if you're into all that, there is another. The Spear of Destiny in which hitler often spoke. It's history goes way back.

I've read this book, it's a pretty interesting read.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Without a doubt you spoke the truth because you mentioned a few things that most do not know.

So.......you have seen..... I am sorry. Though it is not a curse but it feels like one doesn't it? I hate to tell you but this will not end. You too have been marked as I have. When spirits are around they will see the mark. You are a magnet. What every you do stay away from the occult!! This will continue in stages, there will be times of peace and then a variation of activity will pick back up. I assume maybe one or two maybe more are following you. Watch your kids if you have any. Watch that they don't get Morbis Crohn or a type of colitis or any type of fits such as epileptic fits.

Now the good side of this horror...... both sides you will be able to see. Have you had a visit from the other side? If not it will come.... have faith.

Some advice....maybe? You have authority and you know this so be careful how you use it. Be polite but firm and serious. No discussions with these spirits, start a prayer group (minimum 5 people) find specific prayer books that deal with deliverance and exorcism prayers.....MEMORIZE THEM. Learn bindage (not bondage). Example: In the name of Yeshua I bind you from causing harm to me or to others.......I bind your mind, eyes, voice, arms, legs and body as you make the mark of the cross over this entity.

Manual for spiritual warfare .... written by Paul Thigpen published by TAN books - powerful book - well worth its money.

It will always be scary and you will never get comfortable with this but for some reason you have been called to this dirty work. Now get off your butt and help those who need you. The Holy Spirit will guide you.

Control your alcohol intake.... be VERY careful getting high and no more cursing....

Pray each night before you go to bed ask to be protected as you sleep from nightmares, attacks and awake refreshed. Do this by NAME for your loved ones.

Spend 15 to 30 minutes each morning in prayer and the same each evening....get an intimate relationship with the father.

Is you home protected? Forget sage that is pagan and ridiculous.......holy oils, holy water, blessed salt (you can do this yourself) crucifixes not crosses (bless them but first take a shower and wash your entire body and hair) then bless them all in the name of the Father, Son and Holy spirit. Bless each door post, door, room and window frame in the home and outer door with holy oil, holy water and salt. Hang a mezuzah outside your front door. Make sure inside there is the Torah (you can get these on Ebay from Israel). Your home is now protected. Now be careful who you let in your home. Do NOT let strangers in your home.... go outside and speak with them.

I have had to erase many paragraphs before publishing this post due to safety.

Are you sick or do you have a handicap?

You want more info PM me with specifics.

Bless you and your family

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join