It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see a race war in the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I see a race war coming in the near future. What do you think about this at Above top secret

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Could you please tell us how you think a race war will begin? I personaly don't see a race war happening, if it was going to happen it would have happend in the 60's. When you think about it isn't every war a race war?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You do not mention which races are going to war. I assume if you are talking about African Americans and White men I just don't see it happining. I have many black friends that would do anything in the world for me and in turn, I would return the favor. We have to many troubles we are already facing here in America and abroad. One of the best examples I put forth to counter your opinion would be that when the U.S. faces what are seemingly insurmountable circumstances, we as a whole nation kick whatever they problem is in the butt without stopping to see if which race is doing what! A proud white man that is proud to have black friends!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Personally, I see a generically modified race VS original human race war...It seems far fetched and out of a science fiction...but i think its valid

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
A race war your a bit vauge what do you mean?
Do you mean the western world vs the Islamic world?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Maybe he means an ARMS race.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"African Americans" and white men?
That is quite insulting. Are they Africans that will be racing or Americans? As far as the nationality of the white men, from what nation do they come?

As far as the race, NASCAR, IROC, what?

I believe those of us of color will whip the unholy poo-poo out of those translucent guys, assuming we are able to see them. Granted, they may have a concealment edge, but I think we'll manage.
True enough, I am a man of very little color, but I do have a bit for someone who's ancestors came from Ireland. Darned bad joke, put someone as white as me in a place as blazing hot as Alabama!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
if we were a smart, we'd have a class war. but for the most part, we're not all that smart...so we'll keep bickering about black and white while 'the man' keeps both of us down.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nonsense. It goes completely against the historical trends, and the world is becoming ever more mixed, not separated. Countertrends, to the extent there are any, won't gain traction.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Isn't the war on terror basically a race war?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Isn't the war on terror basically a race war?

No, it isn't. Its a war of civilization against barbarians, who, beleive it or not, still keep popping up now and again.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Who are the barbarians? The ones invading or the ones defending their home turf?

Who is more civilized?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You'll not be able to miss me. I'll be the one in the really fast Ford throwing drink cans and Burger King wrappers unto the windshields of the other race warriors!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Who are the barbarians? The ones invading or the ones defending their home turf?

Who is more civilized?

I can't answer, because I have no idea who you are referring to. It could be (assuming you are referring to the US and Al-Quada), either party that invaded, or either that's defending home turf. But we're way off topic here. Let's get back to the more fun topic of race war.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Boy, I knew NASCAR was rough, but this is crazy.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think he means a NASCAR race where each driver has a few bombs & they can take out their opponents by throwning them out the window.

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
Who are the barbarians?

Very simple - the non-barbarians continue to educate themselves and are forced to discard old beliefs & myths as they move ahead in the world. The barbarians refuse change and they don't want the world to change around them either, they're not intrested in learning anything new - their only interest is preserve the old ways - if it's not in their book it can't be true.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by outsider]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yeah that nascar can get brutal...

But seriously a race war? Wouldn't that be playing into the hands of those who benefit from wars? Maybe I am missing something

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here's how it will develop:

People waiting for a flight will be delayed because of security strip-searching people. The fatties will be kidded by the guards, and so the multi-x generation will be raring for a confrontation.

When they get to the ticket counter, they'll learn that the flight is overbooked, and delayed.

The fatties will begin griping to each other that the size-ist airline "made me buy two seats, so I wouldn't rub up against the person in the next seat."

And then someone will say, "Hey, wait a minute; me too!!!"

Then the fatties will figure out that the plane isn't physically overbooked; it's just that tall of the plumpsters bought up all the empty seats.

as the crowd gets rowdier, security is summoned from the security screening area. The head honcho will threaten to arrest everyone. Someone from the crowd shouts, "Hey, when he frisked me, he said I smelled like BACON!" "Yeah, he said that to me, too." Pretty soon, someone hurls a half-empty can of fresca, and it strikes a guard. Then one of the guards says joins the rioters, saying "you oughta hear the fat jokes they tell each other about the women they frisk, calling 'em heiffers!"

The crowd rips up the rows of chairs in the waiting area, the chairs they couldn't fit into because the armrests are too close together, and they barricade the airport. Every police unit sent against the rioters contains obese members, who defect to the guerillas.

Lawlessness descends on the city, as persons of enhanced girth go on killing sprees, hunting down physicians who chided them for their weight; beating up on recruiting executives for failing to hire the morbidly obese. Models and Insurance executives are afraid to be seen in public. Schools descend into anarchy as "fat brigades" hunt down the bullies of the schoolyards, and coaches are forced to run bleachers until they collapse.

Meanwhile thin people, already in the minority, begin stuffing their clothes so that they are not attacked in public. There are mob actions and "forced weighings" to see if someone is truly obese or just retaining water.

From there, civilization begins to crumble. . . .

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nonsense... If there is going to be anything resembling a race war and this is if then it would be on the lines of the world/U.S. going to war with someone like china and having internment camps reinstated for obvious reasons...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You'll not be able to miss me. I'll be the one in the really fast Ford throwing drink cans and Burger King wrappers unto the windshields of the other race warriors!

No chance, TC. I'll be way ahead ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join