It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This information comes from Department of Homeland Security whistle-blower Philip Haney. I searched the website, and did not find this information being posted.

February 05, 2016, 12:00 pm

By Philip Haney

Amid the chaos of the 2009 holiday travel season, jihadists planned to slaughter 290 innocent travelers on a Christmas Day flight from the Netherlands to Detroit, Michigan. Twenty-three-year old Nigerian Muslim Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab intended to detonate Northwest Airlines Flight 253, but the explosives in his underwear malfunctioned and brave passengers subdued him until he could be arrested. The graphic and traumatic defeat they planned for the United States failed, that time.

Following the attempted attack, President Obama threw the intelligence community under the bus for its failure toconnect the dots.” He said, “this was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.

Most Americans were unaware of the enormous damage to morale at the Department of Homeland Security, where I worked, his condemnation caused. His words infuriated many of us because we knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots. The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.

After leaving my 15 year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness—and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack.

link

The above is more information, and confirmation from another government whistle-blower that the Obama administration has been giving orders to "wipe out/destroy raw information about the threat from radical Muslim extremism in the United States".

Add this information from this whistle-blower, to others such as the DHS terrorist hands off list, which was/is s list of individuals with ties to terrorists that the DHS is allowing into the United States, and was kept at first secret until Senator Chuck Grassley came forward with this information.

Senator Chuck Grassley was the first one to make public the existence of this list. In this thread I pointed out how this information at first even disappeared from the Senator's web page, even though he made it public on purpose.

The information was later posted in another web page. Grassley Inquires About Terrorist “Hands Off” list; CBP Promises to Brief

Where is this going to lead?

The Obama administration, and President Obama himself, deny that there is a threat from Islamic radicals, even though there is ample proof of the contrary.

PC will destroy this nation.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

join