It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, documented

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN)Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.

That's right, the woman who says she's not apart of the establishment and refuses to release transcripts of her paid speeches has made a boat load of money. Of all the candidates, save Sanders & Trump, she is the biggest puppet of them all.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Billary is an official Delta Bravo. She and her bad non evasive face lift self needs to go into girl scout cookies sales, and leave poly-trix to the professionals, once and for all. She I s an insult to the American an People. ... BTW, Bill looks awfully thin these days...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And that's just what they reported.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What part of this do I not get? She is evil, a crook, a lier, a bigot, and if you are fortunate to be BFF with her, chances are, you will die an untimely death....

???? and she thinks she can run the U.S. as POTUS? I'm still at a loss.....

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who knew being a politician was the road to $$$$ from just speeches.

This is what I'd call legal bribery.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Think of how much more she can charge for speaking fees with the title President of the United States.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Think of how much more she can charge for speaking fees with the title President of the United States.

Soon Chelsea can also get in on the family speaking engagement gravy train @ 200K per.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It's nauseating at best. My sister in law invited me to a luncheon in Ark, in Oct. 2015. Jeb was speaking @ their super high class neighborhood at a friends house...

The cost was $2700.00 an effin plate!!!! It was sold out......

KrA kRa

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Payola......

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Swills IBT did an interesting investigative article, I think you will enjoy it!

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

In April 2011, Goldman Sachs paid Bill Clinton $200,000 to speak to “approximately 250 high level clients and investors” in New York, according to State Department records obtained by Judicial Watch. Two months later, the State Department approved a $675 million foreign military sale involving Hawker Beechcraft -- a company that was then part-owned by Goldman Sachs.

There is a lot more information on speaking fees matching arms sales, interesting!

Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

The Clinton-led State Department also authorized $151 billion of separate Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 of the countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation, resulting in a 143 percent increase in completed sales to those nations over the same time frame during the Bush administration. These extra sales were part of a broad increase in American military exports that accompanied Obama’s arrival in the White House. The 143 percent increase in U.S. arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors compares to an 80 percent increase in such sales to all countries over the same time period.

source

S & F

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What do you expect?
She claimed her and bill were dead broke when they came out of the White House.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

People will always pay to hear these big wigs speak. If these organizations are willing to pay and can afford it what's the issue ? I know not everyone can afford the price of admission and that amount sounds high for a speach/dinner to the average Joe but for those more fortunate than average it's a drop in the bucket.
We once paid $300.00 for a meal for two in las Vegas but didn't get a speech just a great view of the Belligo fountain while we ate really great food. That was extravagant for us. For others it was like a trip to MacDonalds. It's all relative.

During her tenure at the state dept hillary didn't give speeches and after she said she'd never run for president so she was free to accept these invitations and get paid for it. Once she threw her that into the ring she stopped.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Lots of people know this. It's nothing new.
Almost every time you hear a guest speaker at an event that speaker is getting paid. Unless it's a public school event then I am not sure if they get paid. PS though I'm sure Officer Jones won't get fees in the thousands but it's a sliding scale I'm sure. Little old Jimmy Carter still gets paid to speak .
edit on 262016 by Sillyolme because: To add the ps

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a lot of them tend to spend it just as fast as they make it though. Do the math that's only 5 million each per year. They probably spend far more than that on their elitiest lifestyle.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The speaker circuit is how ex country leaders make money. Pathetic but true.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
I can't get behind hating the rich. I want to be one so I can't look down on it or call them elitists. I want to call them buddy. Lol

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
What do you expect?
She claimed her and bill were dead broke when they came out of the White House.

...didn't they get anything on EBAY for all the furniture they stole from the White House when they moved out?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Completely fine once you're out of 'public service'.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Getting paid to speak is fine, it's whose doing the paying that counts.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They took furniture?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join