It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent clashes break out across the globe as thousands take to the streets in anti-Moslem protests.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I was brainstorming and came up with this.

Why not open borders around Europe and eventually the entire world and allow religious and /or political refugees from war torn Muslim countries to enter "host" nations that can provide them with shelter, food and money while they assimilate into the populous's of "host" nations and by integrating these refugees with the people who have welcomed them with such heart felt empathy, they the refugees and they the host nations citizens can bond and through education and discussion, all human kind could set down differences and enjoy a new age in nirvana paradise.

Best Idea I've ever had.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Good luck with that in South Africa. Even people from across the borders, from countries like Mozambique,Zimbabwe etc and many other African countries,are killed and injured annually- Xenophobia is VERY rife among the black population here,towards blacks from other,even neighbouring nations. The South African black population is Not going to open their hearts to refugees from the ME. And it's apparently the same in Mozambique towards blacks from other nations. When we were looking for a vacation-spot in Mozambique for later in the year,the one resort had as one of it's major selling-points a big banner saying: "There is no Xenophobia in Punta D'Ouro" accompanied by big smiling faces. Meaning all races are welcome there,even blacks from neighbouring nations.

And if any migrants had to miraculously appear here in some weird metaphysical display of magick,they had better not even Think for one nano-second that their #e will be entertained here - For One Nano-second. By blacks,Or whites. There Will be blood. And Very little of that, will be local blood,of that i can assure you.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Because the press takes a ton of pictures and chooses the one or ones they feel they want to represent the movement in question. So if they feel the protests are neo-Nazi skinheads, they will take pictures until they get that one that best conveys that impression. Thing is, you don't know how many they had to take to find it. Could be a very few. Could a whole lot.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The West and Islam both are not going anywhere. We, the West, should show Islam the other side of our coin instead of them just continuously being in the shadows of an incoming round. Unless you're a mind reader one will never know who among us are capable of terrorist activity. However, We know who commits crimes, boot them out.

Criminals should be returned to their breading grounds, free of charge. Terrorists should be dealt with quickly and severely. No ifs, ands, or buts.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Check out the folks in the background. It seems as if they singled out the one white "skinhead" (bald/balding? A lot of guys, not all, probably not even most, decide to go full on shaved head once they start to go bald) and made him the main representative of this entire group. I guess they couldn't find a skinhead buddy nearby. Or couldn't photograph him from an angle that would show even One other skinhead/bald guy in the background...

Looking at the 20some photos in the link, I found 2 more skinheads/bald dudes. 1 of whom was used in 2 separate photos.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

My only problem is the hard core whom are anti everything and will use this to gain power just like the NAZI's did in 20's and 30's germany, they will then try to change the laws to set themselves up as tyrant's.

Other than the neo nazi's I actually agree with the anger felt against a peodophile worshipping cult and the mass tribal migration which is litterally trying to colonise and take over the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
At least under President Assad Christians were protected, as far as I know, Pr. Assad is neither Sunni or Shi'ite.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I find it rather intriguing that this is so hard for people to understand.

For people to understand that xenophobia is just fear. And we all face fear. Fear of needles. Fear of snakes. Fear of things different than what we are.

It does not make one wrong, it i simply makes one afraid.

For as much as folks are preaching understanding here.... It strikes me that the flavor of understanding is one sided.

I know, I know. This makes me "one of them". This makes me wrong. This makes me a sympathizer of the unclean.

But, if you actually read what I've said...no, it does not.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy I read all of the comments and I didn't see neo Nazi anywhere, just a few good people raising concerns and stating fact, the OP stated sympathy for the good immigrants so whats Your problem ? Has the PC matrix made you think that we cant say the word "M" word or talk about it ? is it the new "N" word to you ?

Of course, we are all Xenophobic right ? Talking about immigrants sexually attacking women and lots of them is Xenophobic ? Talking about the bad apples and feeling bad for the good ones ? That's Xenophobic huh ?

edit on 7-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Isn't it depressing just how violent and nasty the left are in crushing any form of dissent?

They pretend to be the forces of light but the nastiness and vitriol is amazing.

They also have no scruples when it comes to lying about things to further their agenda.
ITV news made an issue of arrests during the Birmingham Pegida March, but managed to avoid that it was the Unite Against Freedom thugs that were arrested for violence.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

In my country,to be fair,i have to state that with our black population,it is not so much about them "fearing" the black people from other African countries and neighbouring nations,as in "oh i am so afraid of them". It's not out of ignorance whatsoever.

To them it is the very real fear of even Less jobs available.

I do not even mean official jobs-millions upon millions of South Africans earn,or should i say,Eke out a living by being informal vendors - putting up a jerrymade table on the sidewalk from where they sell anything from fruit to loose ciggies,sweets,a multitude of things. But it's not really regulated,so non-SA citizens can do the same. Grab any old ramshackle table/few pallets,put it down on the pavement and put your wares on top. Then wait for customers.

So the outlanders who do the same,Are as a matter of fact cutting into the livelihood of citizens.Who have it hard enough.

The ANC made lavish promises to the SA black population which of course they had neither the integrity,intention,or aptitude to fulfil.

And now the majority of South Africa's black population is Still living in poverty,but now it is in the new regime,which seems to celebrate lawlessness and corruption. Everything has deteriorated here since 1994,every aspect of life and society and infrastructure,from the free state-run hospitals,which used to be among the best in the world,to the police force,whom now are little more than a token presence because a country is Supposed to have a police force,otherwise it would be embarrassing.Not saying there are not some very fine,capable individuals in the SAP but as a whole,the SAP cannot protect anyone anymore,they have lost about 95% efficiency. So we are now the crime and rape capital of the world.

So you have a massive and very impoverished population,whom just like white people, are beset by a tidal wave of crime and violence and corruption,a pathetically inadequate police force,an army that could be overrun by the Goof Troop in one afternoon,and for medical needs,state hospitals that are in atrocious condition,where people die like flies from neglect and staff+supply shortages. With very little prospect for a better life in the foreseeable future.And a massive unemployment rate and job shortage.

So the poorest of the poor are the xenophobic ones,not so much the black middle class,who do have jobs,can afford cars and decent food at least some of the time plus the occasional luxury.

Because the poorest of the poor in my country can not bear to see One job opportunity slip away for locals,and going to a non-citizen. As i mentioned,millions upon millions eke out their living in an untaxed,informal way. Low overheads,but very low income too.I mentioned one example the street vendors. Then there is the massive minibus-taxi sector,the informal transport upon which poor SA blacks are absolutely reliant to get to get to work,be it formal or informal work. And millions depend on that minibus-taxi industry to feed their families,and they also can be a source of employment to others. For instance if a guy is a taxi driver for some years and he manages to purchase a second taxi - there is a job opportunity for his brother,nephew or son. But these people are not rich,or even well-off,they are just maybe managing financially a Bit better than the street vendors. So they too,cannot and will not have outlanders cutting in on their trade.

It really in my country is not about blacks for some weird ignorant reason fearing other blacks -what they fear,is that every outlander's potential to take away a job/street corner vendor spot/veggie stand/minibus-taxi passengers that They,whom are Citizens,could have had. Food being taken out of their childrens' mouths indirectly,by people from other countries.THAT is what they fear. Starvation and even more dire poverty.

And that is why i am sure the ANC government would never even consider bringing in droves of Muslim migrants,or ME refugees. At the moment they can still stave off the simmering anger and discontent by blaming white people and apartheid for all their mismanagement,theft,corruption and ineptitude - but the time is approaching when that ol' excuse won't work anymore.

And if they,the ANC had to beset an already beleaguered and impoverished population with multitudes of migrants from elsewhere,especially migrants who tend to "act up" like how we have seen in Europe -to add to all the other difficulties of life here..there will be blood flowing in rivers down the streets. The blood of migrants,and the blood of those in parliament,the politicians,and their heads will be carried on sticks through the blood drenched streets by enraged mobs. Because even a small army of bodyguards cannot fight of thousands+thousands of righteously furious people. It would be like something out of Hieronymous Bosch's most fevered imaginings.

edit on 7-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

edit on 7-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: added

edit on 7-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

First of all, please let me thank you for such a well thought out response. I most definitely see your point as valid, and very pertinent to the situation at hand.

I also believe that many who are xenophobic in not wanting these folks in their country...most likely are concerned about the loss of possible jobs as well. It is the easier response, the emotional one, which is fear....to work off of instead of making the logical statement that hey, these people are now going to be fighting for the very same jobs I fight for.

In my line of work, there are TONS of H1-B visas brought into the United States to do the very work that I do. I compete with them regularly. They are also often willing to do it for a wage that is severely undercutting mine, and undercutting what they themselves deserve to be earning.

And who wins? The corporations.

Again, thank you for your post.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You lost me at blaming the western governments. Really, that excuse was not there during any of their violent takeovers and petty wars throughout history. Face it Islam wants the world, they sent their violent extremists to pave the way when they should have sent their most deserving and innocents first rather than now.

And that it is usually the white people fighting for their daughters, sisters, mothers right to live life freely and without rape and violence against them for taking a walk, is sad. Most countries have a pretty peaceful cohabitation with various races, creeds and colors, they too are being targeted for not being compliant with the malicious caliphate.

edit on pm229pmSun, 07 Feb 2016 12:59:32 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Thank you very much too. I added a last paragraph,which you may have missed,btw. Wish you a good evening

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

VERY imporant points you amke, right on. Spin spin spin!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Stating the obvious: this won't end well.

From my vantage point, if I had to wager what comes next, it would be the following:

1) far right ideals embraced by many people...everyone on either side shifting to outer poles if extremism.
2) frustrated people taking out frustrations on anyone not belonging to their culture
3) genocide...both Muslim against European and European against Muslim.

And any sane people who don't think any of this makes sense will be caught between both.

All while the rich get richer selling weapons to all sides.

That's my guess, anyway. The whole world feels like it's itching for a fight. With the fight will come death, with the death will come famine and with both, the elites will also be pleased to see a reduction in population in line with their biggest hopes.

So, in short, the only ones winning will be the ones who started the ball rolling. How's that for justice

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SisterDelirium

Stating the obvious: this won't end well.

From my vantage point, if I had to wager what comes next, it would be the following:

1) far right ideals embraced by many people...everyone on either side shifting to outer poles if extremism.
2) frustrated people taking out frustrations on anyone not belonging to their culture
3) genocide...both Muslim against European and European against Muslim.

And any sane people who don't think any of this makes sense will be caught between both.

All while the rich get richer selling weapons to all sides.

That's my guess, anyway. The whole world feels like it's itching for a fight. With the fight will come death, with the death will come famine and with both, the elites will also be pleased to see a reduction in population in line with their biggest hopes.

So, in short, the only ones winning will be the ones who started the ball rolling. How's that for justice

When the powers that be (which at the moment generally seem to be left-leaning) refuse to acknowledge the concerns (real or imagined) of the people who elected them, refuse to take them seriously but would rather call them xenophobes or racists or nazis if they bring up any "non-left-friendly" topic, when they continue down the road of more forced "integration" of the groups causing the problems - whatever - then what else can the people do but swing rapidly and violently to the right?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend - if I feel that my politicians are my enemies, then I have to join those who they despise the most.

It's just Human nature, and it's societally driven - it will happen, it is BOUND to happen, but it isn't some kind of racist, nazi, facist agenda, it's nature forcing things back to how they need to be.

We try to kid ourselves we're beyond nature, but we aren't we are animals, driven by hormones, and territorial needs, and repreductive desires, and all of the rest - nature will always prevail, we kid ourselves to believe otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

At least under President Assad Christians were protected, as far as I know, Pr. Assad is neither Sunni or Shi'ite.

Assad is an Alawite which is a brand of Shia Islam but with some of its own peculiar beliefs.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although Alawites control most aspects of Syrian society they are actually a minority - approximately 75% of the population are Sunni.

Assad didn't exactly protect Syrian Christians but it is true that neither did he persecute them, as long as they didn't threaten or openly voice opposition to his regime - much the same as he did with the Sunni majority.

edit on 7/2/16 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

sigh,

Why do you think all racists are white and bald?

Kinda racist of you ain't it?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
This is ridiculous!!!

Honest hardworking refugees? let them in. The ones who turn out to be criminals and conduct themselves in activities that run contrary to the laws of the Nation which willingly accepted them in good faith get the boot. A free ticket back to their country of origin.

A flat across the board blanket dismissal goes against everything we in the West by culture hold up, preach and supposedly stand for!

No it is not complicated and the solution is simple, that is why I believe TPTB are causing the crisis, that can be easily solved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join