It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
If you ask me there is a special place in hell for anyone who would vote for someone based solely on their gender instead of voting for the person who is the best candidate. DUH

Yes but you don't live in Hillaryland, a magical place full of sexist and man hating dialogue, and HillaryCare instead of Obamacare, and free college as well as an entire magical funland full of Email servers that you have to navigate to get out..

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
And you thought religion had no place in Hillary's campaign! To the Women of the United States, you had best fall in line or you will be sentenced to Hell for your sins!

That's right! Women have a "Special" place in hell if they dare to vote for Bernie Sanders and not Hillary Clinton! Fire and brimstone await the women who dare to break ranks with the chosen one!

Get out there and vote for Hillary (Do your Duty or else your going to hell).

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright on Saturday said there was a "special place in hell" for women who backed Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton in Tuesday's primary.

Albright, who served as secretary of state under former President Bill Clinton, came here to make the pitch for fellow former Secretary of State Clinton.

During her remarks, Albright made it clear to women in attendance in the Granite State's capital city — especially those backing Bernie Sanders — that they need to help out Clinton because they have a duty to do so. The former secretary repeated her often-used line that there is "a special place in hell" for women who don't help out other women.

"I see a lot of young women in this audience. And you that are here cheering understand this: There is some few I heard somewhere out there that don't understand the importance of why young women have to support Hillary Clinton," Albright told attendees.

Haha - she'll say whatever it takes to try and get the vote. But once in whatever office she's *not* going to perform the duties willingly and knowingly for...she's gonna do whatever the 'hell' she wants.

She's slime in my eyes, and I am not shy about saying so.

Her political 'career' started in watergate...and should have ended there, but since it didn't I thought for sure Benghazi would be the final straw to get her out of our political system...they destroyed Petraeus over emails, they are still hunting Snowden over showing the people just how corrupt our system is and here we have Hillary...she's willingly, knowingly and with precise instruction, had illegal private email servers, instructed people to remove the 'secret', 'top secret' and classified labels off of them, then had the servers 'wiped' once they were found out, lied through her teeth about them and even then, even then she is willfully and knowingly withholding information - obstruction of justice charges added to treason anyone?

And to think, this dolt wants to be our PRESIDENT. She's not what many think she is, and if they know fully what she is and how she is and how little character, honesty and loyalty she has for her voters and our country....then I pity those who vote for her.

If I thought she had any class and honor, I'd ask her to quit now and retire from politics....but criminals like her have to be removed from office as they've not the class, honor or respect to do so on their own.

edit on 11-2-2016 by BlackboxInquiry because: added asterix for emphasis.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join