It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There's A Special Place In Hell' For Women Who Backed Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Madeleine Albright (known wildebeast) sez: "Mooooooo!"

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hey. You have to take into account her age. She has waited a long time to see a woman president, her time is running out. Because of my grown kids, I have a houseful of that gen every football game. I am about her age but I can see the girls now have more pressing priorities. Besides, all my democrat friends can think for themselves, cause most are looking at Bernie.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
But a guy like Kenneth Copeland can come out and say that God has anointed Ted Cruz to be President (link) ... and none of you bats an eye ... and the Right wing Blogsphere can regularly come out and say that Democrats are of the devil (link) ...
... but as usual, rather than critiquing policies or platforms, all you do is post nastiness about two old ladies.

Real tough guys.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Is it that far away though I saw Pam Greer, a lady from an immigrant background on tv wanting to put in quotas for jobs now to help immigrants get work? Hopefully her nonsense won't be followed up but how she gets tv time is beyond me and how she thinks this could be administered is beyond me. Some coming here have been found especially in the NHS to have bogus qualifications. However, many employers already have large numbers of immigrant workers. I suspect it only goes to annoy people when they hear these political ideas coming from someone from an immigrant background when they are chasing jobs with ever spiralling downward pay.
edit on 7-2-2016 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I guess my mother and several friends will be going to hell. Most unfortunate. Knowing them though, they're willing to make this most rueful of sacrifices to vote their consciences. Damn them. (Literally, apparently.)

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
So if a woman is American,she should go to hell for not voting for a devil..got it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh there are members here who find both sides equally nauseating. I'm South African though,maybe it helps to look from an outside perspective. Like,thankfully,from half a world away.

Which is where i would seriously consider moving if either Cruz or Hellary became president,had i been American.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I wonder how Madeleine Albright knows there are speciel places in hell?

Have she been there?

But still, the old fear word, "hell" is triggered:
The ohh so religious women (mostly elderly) will instantly remember this evil hell from sunday school, resulting in an automatic lean towards Albright's vicious little vixen.
edit on 7/2/2016 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Didn't read it all.....but this from the woman who remarked of the 500000 dead iraqi children due to our wars there "yes, I think it was worth it ". Any such woman has no claim to anything resembling " feminine" in my book.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well at least politicians use religion like hell etc., it could be worse like "if you vote for president x you'll get schizophrenia".

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

we've been bombarded with religious nonsense coming from the political groups for years....
hopefully, most of us are becoming quite immune to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Hey. You have to take into account her age. She has waited a long time to see a woman president, her time is running out. Because of my grown kids, I have a houseful of that gen every football game. I am about her age but I can see the girls now have more pressing priorities. Besides, all my democrat friends can think for themselves, cause most are looking at Bernie.

How is that ever a excuse for matters like these? This is not a elementary school constest now is it ?

But for a woman with the amount of power , influence and "responsibility" to talk and think like that it puts her exactly on that level of a grade schooler who still has not learned what is the most important in live. Woulndt someone in such a position put it in first place to have a competent , upstanding and honest, integer person as president? Or at the very least one that gets closest to that ideal?

Thinking and talking like this is the Definition of sexism which ironicly thirdwave feminisme (i exclude the original feminists from this) is constantly claiming they are fighting so hard against but again , ironicly that is the exact group that creates, uses and abuses sexism the most i have ever seen anyone or any movement do and pat each other on the back for it at the same time.

But its ok right? Because she has waited so long for a woman to become president *Tears*,lets make some more excuse because "Woman". Lets settle for the lying deceiving snake regardless of anything but her gender. So let her use her powerful influential position to support this sexist way of thinking and condemn all woman that do not help her and be ok with it.. ..because she is a woman.

..Because "What difference does it make" .. am i right?

I am sorry to say it but you people that think and talk like that have some twisted unworkable way of validating yourselves.

Give me a president that has the best in mind for this country and i wont care or talk about what color or gender that president has.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Here is what you will NEVER see on American news media: Hillary Clinton in India proudly telling them about giving Indians work visas (and in the process eliminating jobs for American kids out of college) and sending jobs to India.Flying over there on OUR tax dollars to sell us out and send our jobs overseas and send them here to take jobs domestically. HOW DOES THIS SERVE THE AMERICAN WORKERS??? "Trade" between the two countries only benefits the one percent in India and the U.S. the rest of us get thrown under the bus. Make no mistake, she is a globalist corporatist shill. I will NEVER vote for that evil witch. By the way, if you are an American and you try to go to India to get a job, guess what, it's ILLEGAL to hire foreigners. Yes, vote her in and give her 8 years to sell us out even more.

edit on 7-2-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I don't really care what you think about me. I was referring to albrights dimming mental abilities. Maybe some will vote because of gender. And some will vote because God said so.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
actually, I don't see much difference between what albright did and what the christian conservatives do, except of course, the christian conservatives seem to be prominent.

so, it's okay for the christian conservative to ban together, create lies (which they do create some wild ones), promise the end of the world as we know it if we don't vote their favorite son in office, threaten us with islamic sharia law if we don't accept their christian laws....
but have a few women encouraging women to vote for a person who will ensure that their rights are protected, well, that is just plain outrageous?

really????

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Intelligent chicks will vote Trump or Bernie, intelligent chicks also probably don't believe in hell or anything those crazy Avon ladies have to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looks like Democrats fly their true colors regardless of how long they've been failing.

Good to see this comment sets the Party back into the Stone Age.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: everyone

I don't really care what you think about me. I was referring to albrights dimming mental abilities. Maybe some will vote because of gender. And some will vote because God said so.

At the very least it is good to see someone aknowledging that it requires diminishing mental abilities to rally behind hillary clinton.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

... I wonder if most intelligent people long ago stopped refering to women as "chicks" ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, it's fascinating that so many here are so up in arms about what Mrs. Albright said. She's said it hundred of times before, and yet, when she's standing beside Hillary Clinton and says her "tagline," some of you go apoplectic.

It's funny and sad at the same time.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I daresay if Hillary doesn't shape up there will definitely be a special place in hell for her.

As for me, my salvation is not in the hands of Hillary Clinton, its in the Hand of Jesus Christ. And thank God for that!

edit on 7-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join