It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice a lack of TRUMP bumper stickers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I think that is a huge exaggeration, but hey if you feel that way it makes for a great hyperbole. You might have some people say harsh things to you, but I bet you could handle it.

I'm a 3rd generation Angelino. I've been here nearly my entire life. I know the Hispanic neighborhoods first hand and up close and personal....I would NOT get away with having a Trump shirt on for long.

Ground Zero baby, this ain't San Bernardino or North San Diego or some Suburban outlet like Oxnard or Ventura.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Bro I live less than 100 miles from the border. And this isn't about illegals or what I or others think about them.

But yall have fun with your hypothetical after hypotheticals.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Bro I live less than 100 miles from the border. And this isn't about illegals or what I or others think about them.

But yall have fun with your hypothetical after hypotheticals.

I was a going to be a Ron Paul delegate, was an avid supporter. Had 2 Ron Paul stickers on my car.

My car got keyed twice and my side mirror bashed in a month. I took them off.

If Ron Paul stickers can do that, what would Trump stickers evoke? Ron Paul was actually admired by many. I couldn't imagine a Trump sticker.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I guess I see so much of those violent, hateful posts in the comment sections of local Southern California news posts, that I just assumed everyone was seeing it, everywhere. I was actually shocked to see that some people haven't seen it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any bumper stickers for any of the candidates yet.

I've seen a couple Bernie signs, that's about it. I'm in a very mixed place, in upstate NY. It's a mix of conservatives and liberals.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Do you know how many illegals are receiving food stamps and cash benefits?

Assuming you are referring to Hispanics, they are only 10% of those that receive food stamps. I can't find any statistic that shows how much of that 10% is illegal.

Can you find that statistic?

The largest group of recipients that receive assistance are white at 40%. If Trump supporters are white, uneducated and poor, I'm sure there are many Trump supporters in there.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They for sure are not Trump supporters, and are among the angriest anti Trump crowd.

They are angry?

Well, I hope those angry, welfare-collecting, uneducated fools don't key my car. You know, they are prone to violence and an occasional seig heil.

you do understand that hispanic isnt a race right! They claim white/hispanic look it up
edit on 6-2-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

you do understand that hispanic isnt a race right! They claim white/hispanic look it up

Irrelevant. That is how the statistics are separated.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know where you live but here in North and South Carolina Trump is plastered all over. you cant drive 100 feet without seeing his name. We also have a good bit of Bernie and Carson yard signs and unfortunately a very few Ted Cruz signs. I have seen only one Hilary sticker and its a "Hilary for jail" sticker. You will not see or meet anyone in South Carolina that likes Hilary, sadly here in the South they don't seem to know much about Bernie but they are for dang sure Trump lovers. Its not only the blue collars with work trucks and farmers, its surfers, artists/musicians and golfers.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain I was scared I was going to get pulled and searched with my Ron Paul sticker but never did, here in South Carolina a Trump sticker is the new hip thing for these country people. I see what You are saying but anyone with any sense knows not to mess with a Ron Paul or a Trump Supporter LOL but I didn't put a Trump sticker on my Lotus because I don't want to take the chance.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You claimed that an "overwhelming amount" of anti-Trump people were saying that they wanted to kill or hurt him.

Over sixty percent of the country is "anti-Trump" and most of them are not saying this.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
a reply to: ketsuko

You claimed that an "overwhelming amount" of anti-Trump people were saying that they wanted to kill or hurt him.

Over sixty percent of the country is "anti-Trump" and most of them are not saying this.

I realize that now, but in this section of Southern California, in the comment section of local So Cal news web posts about Trump, ever since Trump first mentioned Mexicans and immigration, they are saying it. You can scroll through the comments and see more of that than anything, and each comment will have hundreds of likes. If you look at the names of the people posting, and the hundreds liking it and writing supportive comments cheering to the OP's, they are all Mexican names. It's so regular that I figured everyone knew about it.
If there is an "estimated" 15 million illegal immigrants in California, and you best believe most of those are right here in So Cal, they all have connections here with legal Mexican immigrants, family, friends, lovers..whatever. All of these illegals, plus their legal supporters, are on Facebook, following and commenting on the same news posts I'm seeing. A bunch of the legal people believe, or just choose to hype up the make believe...that Trump said he he wants all Mexicans out of here. When, really we know he said illegal immigrants, with special attention to the Mexican ones, since they make up most of the illegals. Where I am, there is anxiety in admitting you want Trump for president, but a lot of legal people want it desperately.
edit on 8-2-2016 by 222mockingbirdlane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In the Chicago area, all I see are old, faded OBAMA bumpers stickers. No Hillary, Sanders, Trump, etc.. not yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
OK.. 6.25.2016 UPDATE:

I drive around the Chicago area for about 4 hours a day. I'm now starting to see a few pro-Donald Trump bumper stickers. Not many though.

Interestingly, I'm seeing an increasing number Bernie Sanders stickers and decals on vehicles. Looks like they're being mailed to donors.

Haven't seen a single pro-Hillary Clinton sticker. Just some that say "Hillary = Obama". Not sure if that equation is inferring positive, or inferring negative.

Personally, I wouldn't put anything on any of my personal property indicating who I'm voting for. Especially this election. Feelings are too strong and are making some people act irrationally. Finding a big key-gash down the side of my car is not a pleasant thought!
-cwm

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join