It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African American Student Trump Volunteer: Did He Experience Racism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So basically the kid was the only racist.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
micro aggression

I'm so sick of this Liberal PC clap trap. Micro aggression according to the assholes who came up with it could simply be a black person walking into a room with to many white people in it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Micro aggressions?

OMG!

Does the justice department know?

The poor, poor, poor man.

This is tragic. Now I hate Trump!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBRiddle

You have to remember that the PC crowd is infected with the same virus of pacifism as Neville Chamberlain...

They refuse to stand up against actual aggression and manifest false outrage at every turn thus muddying the water when an actual enemy is asserting aggression…
Example:
Islamic fascists are throwing homosexuals from buildings and genitally mutilating entire towns of women yet nothing is said or done on their behalf by the Liberals…
They instead apologize for the offenders crimes and attribute them to their sensibilities…not the fact that they are inherently evil…
This is the mantra of the pacifist and the isolationist mentality that is instinctive to a weak-minded generation coddled by the baby boomers whose worldview was shaped by a bunch of lazy hippies who invented faux outrage in the 1960s...

I would encourage this young man to go to a Muslim theocracy or to a Third World South American hellhole and see how well his fellow African descendants are treated… Spoiler alert: communists such as Castro and his ilk were/are vile racists who probably laugh as American black liberals rush to defend these despots...

As a born and raised southerner I know well racism is…
And there is nothing micro about it...
True racism is despicable, inarguable, obvious and often violent…
This kid shows me nothing to dissuade me from the notion that he has probably never experienced real racism and he probably never will...other than the prejudices his own sensibilities contrive...

-Christosterone
edit on 6-2-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"Micro-aggression" aka I have hurt feelings and I am a wimp and a weakling

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Mmmm no. He joined the campaign to see if Trump was running a racist circus and he says no he's not but does agree Trumps words are xenophobic. Being the only black volunteer he's just telling us his experience, which is his own yet many posters in this thread think they know better and that's probably because they're Trump supporters. They get very sensitive when anyone speaks ill of him.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I was wondering how long it would take someone to come in here and accuse this black man of being PC.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Christosterone

I was wondering how long it would take someone to come in here and accuse this black man of being PC.

Accuse??
Is labeling someone PC hurtful?
I am very sorry if I offended your delicate liberal sensibilities...
Do you have access to a "safe space" where you can heal and meditate over my micro-aggressions???

Good luck and God speed with your recovery...
Oh, no....I mentioned God!!!!
Did that also hurt your feelings???
If so, see my first paragraph for an apology and seek a "safe space" immediately...

-Christosterone
edit on 6-2-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
PFFFT ,I look at people and they feel that way, I talk EXACTLY as I do here (IF I talk) so I guess prolonged exposure would have made HIS type cry

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Mmmm no. He joined the campaign to see if Trump was running a racist circus and he says no he's not but does agree Trumps words are xenophobic. Being the only black volunteer he's just telling us his experience, which is his own yet many posters in this thread think they know better and that's probably because they're Trump supporters. They get very sensitive when anyone speaks ill of him.

OK, not racist but agrees Trump's words are xenophobic?

Agrees with whom?

The truth teller oracles?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It's micro-aggressions. You know, the way they look at you.

Poor kid. He's been through a lot.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Micro-aggression. I will take that to mean there was no racism so he had to make some stuff up.

Meanwhile we have a woman saying any woman who did not vote for Hillary has a special place in Hell for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That guy needs to not vote for republicans or democrats.

The democratic party is a racist gangster fraudulent party.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

He joined the campaign to see if Trump was running a racist circus and he says no he's not

That's quite correct....he says no one verbally abused him, called him the "N" word, or acted mean toward him. So, yea, no "racist" circus. He was assigned volonteer jobs and worked alongside peaceably with the other volonteers.

But then, he goes on to explain that by their "micro-agressions" it became clear that they harbored racist attitudes! And examine what those micro-agressions were. They wouldn't look him in the eye. When he said hello, they backed off and walked away. He felt disrespected and left out......because of his race of course.

So after giving this a lot of thought I realized that what this guy and his people are really complaining about is the idea that as blacks, when they enter a room, they are avoided (distrusted) and not shown "respect". While there aren't any overt racist acts, words or behaviors, there's no "acceptance" and "respect" shown them.

I find that extremely......weird and offensive. As a "white" person, I don't walk into a gathering that turns out to be of primarily black people and immediately demand acceptance and respect because of the color of my skin! But that's exactly what this guy is insisting on. Really? We are to bow down and shower respect and acceptance upon people because of the color of their skin? That's right! Tolerance is no longer sufficient!

Sorry......"respect" is EARNED, not OWED and certainly not simply because of person's skin color. And "acceptance" is EARNED by the display of integrity and acceptable personality and character traits........over TIME to earn TRUST, its not AUTOMATIC simply because of a persons skin color.
edit on 7-2-2016 by TonyS because: clarity

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Why arent you blaming black people for being too racist against whites to sign up for Trump's campaign? They're views are obvious shaped by racial stereotypes and media propaganda.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is just, well, the state of our country right now. This kid was brought up to believe that White people do not like him. Bottom line. How do we know that?

Because he make guesses as to how they are thinking around him. Telling us how he knows they did not want to talk to him or backed off. How? Since this kid was in diapers I would be that he has been told that whitey is the man...whitey is the devil. Don't get to close to whitey....it is sad really. I hate to see someone like this.

He thinks Trump is against black people which again, was expressed to him be those around him.

This also shows you how easy it is to get a plant into a campaign....

edit on 02am29amf0000002016-02-08T11:58:10-06:001110 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So being treated like any other new comer to a volunteer group was micro-agression? Since we do not know how he acted is there any way to know if he was being micro-agressive? Or is it just something that white people do? The kid just needed to confirm his own bias without any actual evidence.
edit on 8-2-2016 by hangedman13 because: spacing

edit on 8-2-2016 by hangedman13 because: bad typing

edit on 8-2-2016 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

What should we expect? When performances (such as this) with the largest vewiership of any given day are lauded as innovative thinking, when really these people are just racially motivated cretins trying appear as militants. The divisiveness is strong, I know this is radical thinking-how about, I do not respect you because of the pigment of your skin, but instead because of the merits of your character?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

In the final analysis, what does it matter why anyone isn't respected? Its really the beauty of the US, everyone gets to hate someone!.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon29

How is one able to tell if a so called "micro-aggression" is due to the color of one's skin, integrity of one's character, or level of one's intelligence?

Sounds like bs to me. He went looking for racism and found it.

My advice to this kid: go watch the latest season of south park.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Im assuming thats how. If karma was a thing and that thing was perfectly just, many people posting here will die and reincarnate as a black person.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join