It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly is the anti christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This Chris White TY vid takes uo the anti-christ from Daniel and moves from there to other data points in painting a picture for us ..

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

That would be me. Any other questions?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

LOL, I had no idea you were a Pope, Mahdi, or Maitreya...

Wait.... Is that "The" Beast or False Prophet... they overlap sometimes

Where the hell is that "little horn"?
edit on 6-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yea i have a question for you Mr. A.C.

Why are you such a doo doo stupid head?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Klassified

LOL, I had no idea you were a Pope, Mahdi, or Maitreya...

Wait.... Is that "The" Beast or False Prophet... they overlap sometimes

Where the hell is that "little horn"?

I do try to keep it hidden best I can. Long hair helps.

originally posted by: OneGoal
a reply to: Klassified

Yea i have a question for you Mr. A.C.

Why are you such a doo doo stupid head?

Because everybody has a role to play in the grand scheme.

It's not nice to talk about God's servants with contempt.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Where are my manners, sincerest apologies.

edit on 6-2-2016 by OneGoal because: Doo doo stupid head

edit on 6-2-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
This Chris White TY vid takes uo the anti-christ from Daniel and moves from there to other data points in painting a picture for us ..

That was very good. I just finished watching the "long version".

Thank You for Posting this. I have a new "channel" on my favorites.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

OK, I REALLY want to thank you for this as it has led research down an alternate path and has given me a new perspective on the Mahdi and Isa as the "AntiChrist and False Prophet" which was a scenario I have been contemplating. This new information that I need to research further appears to have merit. I may have given Islam way too much legitimacy. I was unaware of the details of the many of the False Pseudopigrapha / Gnostic texts (Apocalypse of Pseudo-John, Apocalypse of Pseudo Daniel, Pseudo Methodius) that the Islamic Hadiths stories directly copied.

The Mahdi may be direct copy of the Pseudopigrapha's Last Roman Emperor story and have absolutely no merit (unexpected). This changes some of my theories if correct. More research in in near future.

edit on 6-2-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's made up. All of it.

Nobody is the bloody anti-christ. There is no such thing.

Your religion is fictional. 100%. Get that through your tiny minds. It is childish superstition. Nothing more.

Asking us to ponder such nonsense is the same as asking if Voldemort from The Harry Potter books is real and when is he coming back.

Get a grip.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yooou raang? (in best Lurch voice)

I could guess it's more a time and totality of human baser tendencies than a single person... a concept... but then I'm not a Biblical scholar, but I'd guess the next person of great power that acts against one's political leanings would fit the bill pretty well.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Over decades every president has been foretold to be the anti Christ. But so far none has surfaced. Now as foretold elsewhere is the false prophet hadid who is to come will be the anti Christ. We know that the second coming of our Lord is preceeded by the anti Christ, who will establish an evil kingdom upon the earth. So according to you who will be the anti Christ?

I'm thinking someone whom could pass off as human but is an alien. They are the only things with enough muscle to take over the planet, not a president with 17 trillion in debt.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
. The beast 666, if that's what you mean by the Antichrist, is Zionism, which has restored, sans the temple, the glory of Solomon's kingdom.

That's what the Jews Messiah was always prophesied to do. It just wasn't a person but an entity.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: cooperton

Apocalypse is the English transliteration of the Latin Apoclytus, a Latin transliteration of the Koine Greek apokalupsis, translated into English is Revelation.

When people use the word Apocalypse today they give it the meaning of "the End of all things" but that is an error.

People don't care about semantics like this, they are wholly given in to their long term conditioning, religious & otherwise.

As for who the antichrist is that's obvious, Barack Obama. Godlikeproductions told me so.
Isn't the antichrist supposed to basically clear the way for the devil?
That means that if Hillary or Trump are elected then it's true!
edit on 7-2-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Hey, I am trying find a biblical prophecy about this antichrist guy, and I am pretty mad because I read the whole book of Revelation trying to find it. Could you tell me what is the Antichrist (to you) and where does the bible speak of this figure?

I can't find a single instance of the bible prophetically speaking of the Antichrist. There have been many according to John. So I think antichrist is ANYONE who is against christ. It's such nonsense to look for something that the bible doesn't prophecy in the first place.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
the number 666 is mentioned in the bible, it is the number of the anti Christ.
but lol my engineering degree cert bears the no 1666. go figure
a reply to: Rasalghul

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My friend, the beast 666 is from the book of Revelation. Revelation doesn't use the word antichrist ONCE. You are calling the beast the antichrist. But the beast is not the antichrist, he is the beast.

The term anti-christ does not apply to the beast 666 of Revelation. The beast is the beast and antichrists is a term John uses referring to MANY PEOPLE IN HIS DAY. I can't stress that enough. You must realize that there is no such thing as the antichrist, its a stupid mistake that caught on, but if you want to be educated you must realize errors need to be corrected, not continued.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You are the only person who even answered my question because everyone figured it out when they checked their bibles so there is no prophecy to give me to look up, it doesn't exist.

Thanks anyway though.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
NM
edit on 2 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan was the Anti-Christ.

edit: 20,000th post, haha.

edit on 8-2-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
666 is the number of a man whom we refer to as the anti Christ
a reply to: Rasalghul

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join