It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who exactly is the anti christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Over decades every president has been foretold to be the anti Christ. But so far none has surfaced. Now as foretold elsewhere is the false prophet hadid who is to come will be the anti Christ. We know that the second coming of our Lord is preceeded by the anti Christ, who will establish an evil kingdom upon the earth. So according to you who will be the anti Christ?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Isn't the real question who among us believes there is an antichrist?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

make no mistake, he is to come

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Obama and Hillary secret love child, genetically engineered with Trumps DNA

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You are ignorant. And should remain so.

Anti means instead of Christ. He's going to perform miracles as you've never seen before and You will believe, and fall in his trap ( Satan ) this whole age is to help you escape this evil rock you're on.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We know that the second coming of our Lord is preceeded by the anti Christ, who will establish an evil kingdom upon the earth.

We do? I disagree. No such event will ever take place.

Those are fear based thoughts that only you and people like you will experience, unfortunately. You experience those things because you want to. If at some point you no longer wish to continue with negativity, you can change to views of positivity and you will realize more and more positive aspects that you've been recently overlooking.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Boy, I wonder what that anti-christ would look like!
I think the anti-christ is ISIS. They are Legion, for they are many.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

How rude and your presumptions are what's ignorant. KMA ponyboy.

edit on 2/6/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Obama and Hillary secret love child, genetically engineered with Trumps DNA
Lol nice one

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We know many are anti-Christ. Many have the anti-Christ spirit. We know the Beast and False Prophet in Revelation counterfeit the coming of Christ in many ways so that they are also anti-Christ.

Depending on which school of thought you favor, Revelation has already happened or will happen, maybe soon and maybe at some point in the far, far future.

Right now, I don't see anyone on the world stage that I would call the Beast or close to the Beast. Had Obama continued with his charismatic, meteoric rise that marked his first election, I might have been worried about him, but that failed. He is currently deeply divisive with slightly less than half of his own electorate approving of him on any given day. Hardly someone with the supernatural charisma of the Beast.

No, there are things that will mark him. Things that will mark the false prophet. Things that will characterize the world leading up to their rise. We won't know when it will happen, but we can know when the season might be. We are told to watch and be ready not to live in fear, but to be mindful of our own personal state of readiness. If you are living right, then there is no fear. What will be, must be.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

We do? I disagree. No such event will ever take place.

Those are fear based thoughts that only you and people like you will experience, unfortunately. You experience those things because you want to. If at some point you no longer wish to continue with negativity, you can change to views of positivity and you will realize more and more positive aspects that you've been recently overlooking.

Exactly. Apocalypse means to unveil or uncover... When the veil is lifted between us and the Domain of Heaven, Sheol, etc, Those who are God-Loving with a peace of mind and pure heart will experience nothing but glorious revelation and light, whereas the selfish, hateful, violent group will experience exactly that; destruction. I'm not sure if you accept the Gospel of Thomas as Truth, but it says what we are referring to:

"You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength... for the difficulty which you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. " Thomas 21

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't think we have a reason for saying "Now".
If these prophecies are for a hundred years in the future, we learn nothing by looking for signs now.
We don't have to do anything in preparation for meeting them (apart from learning to recognise when someone is not Christ), so there's no advantage in trying to second-guess when they will be happening.
When someone is dominating the world and claiming to be Christ, that's the right moment to start wondering whether an antichrist has arrived.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I would imagine it's the guys that killed him then used his ideas to build giant gold palaces while telling everyone else it was noble to be poor, conquered most of the known world, deified human beings, suppressed science, murdered and oppressed anyone who opposed them, burned people at the stake and generally spread mistrust, fear and hate.

I'd be pretty pissed at them if I was Jesus anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
So according to you who will be the anti Christ?

After the current old world banking system collapses, monitor who says 'join my cashless society and I will give you 1 billion new world currency credits to jump start our world economy with our alien buddies' technology'.

Billions of human fools will sell their souls within seconds.

When that happens, you will know who the antiChrist is.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A few items in Daniel and Revelations (and I do mean just a few) are yet to come. The sign will be when the beast stands on the Temple Mount and pronounces himself king of kings and lord of lords (the abomination of desolation) . Thus the worst part of the last days begin.But first the Temple on the Mount must be rebuilt for this to happen.And everyone knows what is located on the Temple Mount (or should) . The Temple will be rebuilt by intervention of the Beast who will bring (only an illusion) peace to the area and the world.

And only at the abomination of desolation does the beast reveal himself ( or at least be known to the faithful)

Wow , I cannot believe I remember all that after all these years.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Anti-Christ is anyone who brings destructive darkness while claiming it to be The Light of Peace.

The false Christ comes in the name of Peace, claiming to be The Prince of Peace while leading people to war and to harm the innocent, who turns the other cheek and loves their neighbours, who lives peacefully and does no harm to anyone...

And this has already been happening, but one day true freedom, peace, and love for humanity (thy neighbors) will come.

Having Faith is important so that negativity will not cause you to feel depressed.
edit on 6-2-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And that's an important point there.

Prophecy about the end is scattered around the Bible, not just confined to Revelation. You have Daniel and Revelation as the main players, but you also have bits in Ezekial and some of the other OT prophets.

Just as with the coming of Christ, the time of the End and Christ's 2nd coming only have a clearer picture when you look at both books in concert.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Anti-Christ are those who are against Christ and what he stood for, or as I like to say; those who are against Christ’s true teachings. Much like anti-Christ, satan is a descriptive word meaning adversary. With that being said the anti-Christ and satan have been among us for a long time now. They have donned themselves in Christian symbols and have convinced their followers to worship them and their false idols.

I can certainly understand the good a local church and its congregation can be for a community yet the hate I sometimes hear coming out of the mouths of some supposed worshipers of faith is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

And that's an important point there.

Prophecy about the end is scattered around the Bible, not just confined to Revelation. You have Daniel and Revelation as the main players, but you also have bits in Ezekial and some of the other OT prophets.

Just as with the coming of Christ, the time of the End and Christ's 2nd coming only have a clearer picture when you look at both books in concert.

Actually part of that (and I hope i can remember as memory is the first to go ) is from other than Revelations , Perhaps Daniel or another book . And yes, you have to join the entire Bible as one after reading it as separate books.
My favorite part is of the Watchers that were put in place to warn the faithful when that time is near. Something like My Watchers I have set into place to warn my children and if they fail the blood of my children shall be on their hands. Who or what are those Watchers ?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hello Nochzwei,
Do you believe in God? Did you read the Bible? Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ?

Luke 10:18
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning falling from the heavens.

This words are written in Greek and translated to English. However, Jesus spoke this words originally in Aramaic – The most ancient form of Hebrew. As you know the Old Testament was written in Hebrew.
Jesus said that he saw Satan falling as lightning from the heights or from the heavens. So what are the words for lightning and heights or heaven in Hebrew?

From the Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary

word number 1299. baraq (baw-rak’)

A primitive root; to lighten (lightning) -- cast forth.

word numer 1300. baraq (baw-rak’)

From baraq; lightning; by analogy, a gleam; concretely, a flashing sword -- bright, glitter (-ing sword), lightning.

So lightning or flash of light in Hebrew is pronounce: Baw-Rawk
Now consider this. The Book of Isaiah is the source of origin for the Christian concept in understanding of Satan or Lucifer (as Isaiah calls him) especially in the chapter 14:12 – 19

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

In the verses of Isaiah for directly to Lucifer, several times it is mentioned that Satan has falling from the heights or from the heavens.

The Hebrew word used in this text for the heights from which Satan fell is:

From the Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary
word number 1116 bamah (bam-maw’)

From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation -- height, high place, wave.

In Hebrew the letter Waw or Vau (The 6th letter in Hebrew Alphabet) is often transliterated as “U” or “O” for this transliteration. It is primary used as a conjunction to join concepts together. So to join in Hebrew poetry the concept of lightning or “baraq” and a height place like heaven are the heights of heaven the letter “u” o sometimes “o” the Hebrew letter waw will be used.
So:
Baraq “O” Bam-Maw
Or
Baraq “U” Bam-Maw

If spoken by a Jewish Rabbi today influence by the poetry of Isaiah he will said this words in Hebrew the words of Jesus in Luke 10:18 And I saw Satan as Baraq “U” Bam-Maw

Did Jesus revealed the name of the Satan?

edit on 6-2-2016 by IamAlex because: spelling mistake.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join