It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect New Year eve incidents Taharrush Game to happen again.. TODAY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
New Year sexual harrasments in Köln and several other cities in Germany, Sweden, Finland and other EU countries were preplanned attack on European women. Finnish police in that night got prewarning tip about the incident from refugee asylum workers and were ( not so ) ready. I wrote a reply about this in other thread you can see it here LINK

Today Finnish police has received new tip that tonight what happened in New Years eve will happen again.

Criminal Inspector Juha Laaksonen says the Ilta-Sanomat, the police confirm the presence of the center of Helsinki. Reception centers allegedly circulating alarming messages.
Police on Saturday to confirm the occupation of Helsinki. The reason is that the New Year without fear of recurring events in the capital.

- On the basis of a preliminary inquiry carried out by the police are strengthening the police presence during the coming weekend in Helsinki's city center, police officer Juha Laaksonen strengthen the Ilta-Sanomat.

New Year's night for sexual offenses suspected of a number of individuals. But two of the suspected crimes occurred in public places in the center of Helsinki.

(New Year without the video explains the events in the center of Helsinki. The video is published on 19 january 2016)

Laaksonen emphasizes that intelligence suggests it would be possible that lately New Year without a recurrence.

Reception centers allegedly circulating disturbing messages asking to meet in the Three Smiths Square and the railroad.
the number of police officers increased, the details are not told
- At this point, I can not tell, from the reception centers of the messages have come, but the intelligence that it was a harsh things, Laaksonen emphasizes.

This is obviously more than one center, it speaks Laaksonen extensive cooperation between the authorities.

- We have been in close co-operation between the police departments of other regions and the various authorities, he says.

Laaksonen emphasizes that it is to be prepared in advance.

- We will increase the number of employees. We aim to combat possible events, he says.

LINK

At the moment they do not tell if this incident planned is going to happen in other cities in EU like it was in New Years eve. I hope police across the EU are prepared to possibility that it is . At least in Finland police has stepped one step closer the public and giving actual information for our safety, i hope other countries in EU had the same.

That´s all folks !

edit on 6-2-2016 by dollukka because: being exact

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It already happened yesterday in Cologne. A Belgian journalist was sexually assaulted by drunk....GERMAN men while reporting

'He whispered 'would you sleep with me tonight' and grabbed my breasts': TV reporter sexually assaulted live on air tells how she was groped by three drunk German yobs who simulated sex behind her
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I'm usually not found of Daily Fail but there is video footage that back up her claims. It's not easy being a woman these days
edit on 6-2-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

That incident of Belgian journalist in German actually happened two days ago. Your news are old and not related

edit on 6-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

That incident of Belgian journalist in German actually happened two days ago. Your news are old and not related

Oh. Guess it's one of those threads where we pretend that it's only the brown people who sexually assault women. Carry on then

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

No we are talking about the incidents which happened in New Years eve. What you are doing is misleading the thread to something else which is not related.
Now i ask you and hope honest answer, did taharrush game happened in New Years in Köln and other cities ? When i see your honest answer to that question i know you are sincere about the issue in question.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

No we are talking about the incidents which happened in New Years eve. What you are doing is misleading the thread to something else which is not related.
Now i ask you and hope honest answer, did taharrush game happened in New Years in Köln and other cities ? When i see your honest answer to that question i know you are sincere about the issue in question.

I' just wanted to point out that if you are a woman you have to be careful around men in general, not just the brown ones. It would be a huge mistake to only focus on foreign men. It's not like women weren't sexually assaulted before NYE celebrations in Cologne.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Oh. Guess it's one of those threads where we pretend that it's only the brown people who sexually assault women. Carry on then

No it just proves we have our own sexual predictors without importing more.....

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I' just wanted to point out that if you are a woman you have to be careful around men in general, not just the brown ones. It would be a huge mistake to only focus on foreign men. It's not like women weren't sexually assaulted before NYE celebrations in Cologne.

So you are POINTING out i am a WOMAN and i have to be careful around men in general !!! WHAT??? !!!
For your knowledge i have lived in civilized society where WOMEN has RIGHTS and has been safe and able to walk without being SCARED all the TIME for being RAPED ! Even i have felt perfectly safe coming home ALONE without any excorts.
So you come from country where women SHOULD be CAREFUL around MEN in GENERAL?

Tell me the reasons why i SHOULD be careful because i am a WOMAN in country where this was not an issue before ? Advice me what i should do to make our lives more secure as a WOMAN ?

Tell me what has changed in our society that we should be more careful ?

Tell me about Taharrush game .. did it happen in New Year´s eve in Europe ?
edit on 6-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So you are POINTING out i am a WOMAN and i have to be careful around men in general !!! WHAT??? !!!
For your knowledge i have lived in civilized society where WOMEN has RIGHTS and has been safe and able to walk without being SCARED all the TIME for being RAPED ! Even i have felt perfectly safe coming home ALONE without any excorts.
So you come from country where women SHOULD be CAREFUL around MEN in GENERAL?

Tell me the reasons why i SHOULD be careful because i am a WOMAN in country where this was not an issue before ? Advice me what i should do to make our lives more secure as a WOMAN ?

Tell me what has changed in our society that we should be more careful ?

Tell me about Taharrush game .. did it happen in New Year´s eve in Europe ?

Finland ? Finland is European Union's second most violent country for women with 47 percent of Finnish women saying that they have experienced physical and/or sexual violence since the age of 15 in 2012 according to European Agency For Fundamental Rights

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-2-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Show me statistics about it the actual survey and actual questions asked.
There were several issues regarding this survey.

We know that there were 11 questions for people. However, they are not found in the form in which they are presented accurately.

The full study results are based on questions that are interpreted subjectively and they are not based on clearly measurable statistics. Also, the sum of the data itself is mentioned in passing, that the for example. Due to cultural differences in question could be interpreted in different ways, etc.

We do not know where and to whom questions were asked?

We do not know whether the conditions were the same in every country and comparable target groups?

The study itself mentions the issues of mere Interpretability problems of cultures. In some cultures, sexual harassment is experienced in different ways than in others and talk about them in a different way.

So where is the study exactly as it was presented to people.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thanks for letting all European and UK women on here know. I have let friends of mine know who are presently in Europe and just in case in London. Isnt it Carnival in Germany this weekend? I hope something isnt planned there. If anything should happen the perpetrators better be ready for a violent reaction which would be justified.

IMHO it only needs one more big event to happen in Europe and all hell will break loose. There are a lot men especially who are very on the edge and will take the law into their own hands if the Law doesnt and rightfully so.a reply to: dollukka

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Thanks for letting all European and UK women on here know. I have let friends of mine know who are presently in Europe and just in case in London. Isnt it Carnival in Germany this weekend? I hope something isnt planned there. If anything should happen the perpetrators better be ready for a violent reaction which would be justified.

IMHO it only needs one more big event to happen in Europe and all hell will break loose. There are a lot men especially who are very on the edge and will take the law into their own hands if the Law doesnt and rightfully so.a reply to: dollukka

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is reported in Express. Woman raped last night by migrant type on way home from carnival and apparently double the amount of sexual assaults compared to 201www.express.co.uk... a reply to: dollukka

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Who cares about the color of their skin? Oh yeah, racists do.

Is that the first thing that comes to your mind in threads like these? Brown people?
Because that what it appears like. And worse than that, adding an example of a similar crime committed by whites—a sure sign of someone disguising their own racism.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If that was for February 6 and we are now on 7, what happened?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
No news + no answer = fearmongering fake news

top topics

join