It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Crime Agency Cocaine Recipe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Nice little video here from the NCA.

I suspect the brain damage caused by coc aine prevents the user from appreciating the damage they inflict all around them.

My experience of confronting a rich coc aine user with five decades of damage was enlightening. She came out with phrases like, "I do not accept that . . . " This seems to be the problem. The user is blinded to the real and lasting effects all around them. To the user it's the effect on their mood that matters, everything else is ignored.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
They forgot the children....must add a very generous dollop of children of broken homes and also a smattering of crack babies........if you wish you may throw in an orphan or three for good measure....

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Funny, I didn't see the CIA or Wachovia bank mentioned.
Did I miss something or did they?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Of course they missed a bit. This is the NCA we are taking about, the most utterly pointless endeavour in British policing, since the development of the Anti Social Behaviour Order, which was designed to keep people out of prison, who really should have been inside one.

The British version of the FBI, this bunch of useless gormsters, are an organisation whose creation means that less of our policing budget gets spent on front line policing than ever before. Less bobbies on the beat, less rapid responses to reports of crime, police showing up to armed robberies an hour after being called... You get the drill. The NCA missed the point of policing, so it's no wonder that they missed out one or two major details from the ingredient list for the narcotics referred to in the video!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A friend who watched coc aine and weed being sold to GCHQ employees said, "It practically came with a government approved sticker on it. They only got good stuff".

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Nice little video here from the NCA.

My experience of confronting a rich coc aine user with five decades of damage was enlightening. She came out with phrases like, "I do not accept that . . . " This seems to be the problem. The user is blinded to the real and lasting effects all around them. To the user it's the effect on their mood that matters, everything else is ignored.

Unfortunately that's how addiction works on the mind and these effects are not limited to coc aine addiction

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Technology is and will remain one of the fast growing sectors in the economy. While other sectors stagnate with employment opportunities, the tech industry continues to offer a variety of jobs and the possibility of advancement. At the same time, computer science education is no longer something that can be taught as an elective course, because computers are now a fully integrated part of our daily lives, mesman Oakville.

top topics

join