It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot, Grey Alien, Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So this is truly an "out there" thread, very different from my usual threads.

It is a strange idea, a crazy idea, an insane sounding idea, yet there is a weird internal logic to it.

What if big foot and grey aliens represent different versions of ourselves - in the past and in the future? What if time were somewhat illusory? What if experiences with big foot represent the activity of an ancient species of homo in North America? Yeti, in the Tibetan region? What if these species represent forms of our ancient selves?

Similarly, an apparently an idea (embarrassingly) promoted elsewhere online, there is a strange, even perverse logic to grey aliens being a future version of ourselves. As a psychologist, I aghast at even hearing myself say something so delusional sounding. In any case, if I hoped for a particular future, I would hope that human beings learn to live with one another compassionately. But, how? What does it mean, neurologically speaking, for the mind to live compassionately? It would involve increase blood flow to the frontal cortices, such as the fronto-dorsal-region, in addition to the ventral lateral region. Also, when one conceptualizes oneself in an attentional space, this activates areas in the posterior dorsal areas of the brain, near the crown of the head.

If you get my drift, I'm assuming that a future version of ourselves, if adaptation, "use it or lose it", serves as a sound guide to what a future self would look like, I would assume some bipedal creature with massive frontal lobes, such as seen, for instance, in grey aliens.

Granted, all this sounds absurd, particularly the bigfoot and yeti talk above (I don't even believe it!) but time is curious, and human culture, in the sense of it being a "patterning" device that entrains individual organisms, may have entered biological reality many years earlier, and may in fact constitute the sphere of "knowing" that we see exists in ourselves but curiously absent in animals.

What if this "cultural orb", a metamind, or "self-at-large" (Huxley) is what is meant by a collective unconscious? Is it a medium of consciousness? And, being collective, is love its essence, as mystical traditions, religions, NDE's, and the general needs that come with being human, seem to suggest?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Bigfoot is actually of the subfamily of primate Homininae and it diverged from the homo exactly 4.2 million years before present, which was 0.73 million years prior to the evolution of Australopithecus afarensis, whose presence in the Horn of Africa was verified by specimen AL 288-1. Bigfoot was a pseudo-“missing link” between the Austaliopithecines and the Ergaster genus of species agglomerate. Due to its vestigial anatomorphological inheritance from its ancestral Southern Apes, it bore a conspicuous resemblance to Chimpanzees and the so called “Sasquatch” of Sino-Tibetan and Nepalese myths, as well as the Algonquin-Blackfoot indigenous North Americans’ legend of Da-Ne Kasedanuki, leading many leading anthropologists of the first few decades of the 21 st century to assume that Bigfoot was a hoax perpetuated by cryptozoologists.

The deterioration of the pseudoautosomal region in the Y-chromosome has begun since the divergence of the X and Y chromosomes from their ancestral chromosome 166 million years before present. As evidence, most ectothermic vertebrates lack the gender-determining function in their genome, but rather possess an environmentally determined gender system.

The decay of this pseudoautosomal region has been constant at a rate of 12 base pairs per 5 generations, however this is in highly prolific reproducers, and as reproduction has decreased inversely proportional to the increase of cognitive function and prefrontal cortex gerantomorphication, the decay of the pseudoautosomal region has been exponentially retarded. Therefore, we can assume that the paternal lineage of Bigfoot could not have been separate from homo sapiens more than 6 million years, which suggests that paternally, Bigfoots are closer to Bonobos and Lowland Chimpanzees than to humans.

The actual scientific name for Bigfoot is Intermissiosius Panhomonidae. This taxonomical classification was derived from the Latin “intermissio” (in-between) and “Pan” (the scientific terminology for the Chimpanzee-Bonobo genus) “Hominidae” (human). “In between human and ape,” would be the formally equivalent translation.

There are actually two subspecies of Bigfoot, one is passive-aggressive and possesses a capacity for semi cognitive autonomous determination, which is to basically state one is partially capable of free will and self-introspection. This particular one has a reduction in the triad of Machiavellian personality and extroversion, but is able to utilize these characteristics more efficiently, meaning they lie, cheat and kill less, but are able to do this more efficiently than their sister sub-species.
a reply to: Astrocyte

robertlindsay.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You are not "out there " and it's not a crazy idea...unless I'm still crazy.

Time. According to some, time has no beginning nor end. It has been said by witnesses, some Bigfoot seem to be very good at hiding from humans but, strangely savage.

Others encounter Bigfoot as coming and going in and out of portals or UFO's.

And others encounter strange telepathic Bigfoot that are also very intelligent.

And still others encounter Bigfoot that don't phase in and out of our dimension, hop a ride in a saucer, but that are flesh and blood natives of this earth that have adapted to survival, just like we have.

UFO's, another interest of mine, would take up too much space.

I do think that both are intertwined in certain circumstances.

All of which I would like to investigate.

No. You are not "out there". But then again, I might be out there too.

I don't care, so why should you.?

edit on 5-2-2016 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

"Sane humans" , as defined by psychology are eradicating all life on Earth. (The current sixth great mass extinction we are causing as we speak).

Give me 'crazy' please.

Kev

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This sounds like a very reasonable theory to me, honestly. Just as plausible and logical as any other guesses on the subject. In fact, i'm gonna roll with it for awhile, if you don't mind. You're not out there at all, that is a solid hypothesis.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Your concept has an angle of familiarity to me that I've been fleshing out in a thread for ATS. You didn't mention the word, but consider that we, humans, at this present time are living in a stage we can call the "myth of humanity." We like to think, despite tons of old bones, that we are frozen in out current state of development. Yeah, we used to be tree climbers, but here we are today doing space work, end of story as far as most people can visualize ourselves. Our most glorious days are here now they will proclaim, but it is all a self-taught and promoted myth.

These days few people know that when the stories first really broke about the Sasquatch with the Patterson movie, that there were at that time several, if not many, accounts of the creatures being seen in relation to UFOs. Absolutely, crazy, right? Two aspects of high strangeness that should not ever be connected...unless there is a reason.

A myth can be a completely false narrative or one based upon facts and anywhere in between. By and large, a myth invariable tells us something about the human condition either directly or by analogy. The Sasquatch is a myth. The UFO greys are a myth. We as humans are a myth in a larger regard to that what was, what is and what will be. What we are being taught is a strong lesson of where we are being directed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

"Present humans are a myth too" (in summary) - beautiful.

We definitely have turned ourselves into a fanciful self-image now, haven't we?

Kev

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You just don't get it do you? But then, as I recall you don't believe in UFOs either so that vastly limits your point of view.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I complimented you. Sincerely.

My mistake, I promise not to do it again.

As for 'UFOs' - there is something unusual going on alright. No need to be hostile.

Kev

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

While reading your narrative I was reminded of a head hurter I used to give myself. If I'm right it sounds like you are talking about a sort of time travel. I would ponder about time travel and also dimensions and a question appeared to me...is time travel really dimensional travel? To me, dimensional travel is more probable than going back and forth through time. Then, to include your modern/ancient tack, what is to say whether other dimensions would move along at the same speed? Maybe one moves slower and others at different speeds. That would account for a lot of sightings of both aliens and bigfoot as appearing and disappearing from and into nowhere.
I'm more inclined to believe aliens are from out there and bigfoot is a species who for the most part survives on it's own, with the occasional run in with us humans.
Your premise is only "out there" to people with closed minds/beliefs. Who's to say it has no merit. Nobody knows all there is to know!
edit on 6-2-2016 by fldinosaur because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That's a very interesting idea. My question is why would you limit it to Big Foot & aliens? Why not cats & dogs? All varied species would occupy different/same time/space continuum. So maybe in essence we are everything through a concept of time. Maybe a different species is a fractured form of consciousness?
Could it be possible that all four-legged and winged ones and two legged are really one species expressed differently and like a mirror we are seeing fractured reflections of ourselves?

Thank you for the topic.

top topics

join