It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth Copeland: Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be POTUS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Rubio seems like an arrogant, obnoxious brat to me, so even if I was a Republican I wouldn't want him, though he's probably better than Cruz.

The Marcobot has been rumbled. His programming has a major glitch.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

thank you so much! long time lurker; just super shy, but I've always wanted to join in on some of these amazing threads!

And that, I think, is what really makes me uncomfortable by trying to win support of like minded people they're alienating people who may otherwise support them but have a different religion or faith beliefs.

and I'm not trying to jab at Christians or any other religion. I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad for what they believe. I just tend to keep my beliefs at home with myself and my family, where it really matters.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thewindwaker

All due respect for that.

Just remember the words of MLK Jr:

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

www.bbc.co.uk...
BBC

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did.

The White House officially denied these comments. However, the transcript of the meeting indicated that Bush actually did say something very similar.

... so it's not a comment just out of left field, so to speak, as you seem to think.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Most Americans are Independents.

I look forward to that number a) growing and someday b) we will have a viable Independent Presidential candidate.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What can I say, birds of a feather, the flock togethers!!! And cruz's flock has some wild ones in it!!

His list of endorsements include someone who claims that Oprah Winfrey's popularity is a precursor to the apocalypse. Another compares illegal immigrants crossing our borders to drug mules and livestock. Hitler was a hunter of jews, sent by God. Then there is Troy Newman, who is also legally mixed up in the CMP lawsuits.

Cruz is hoping that friends like these will get him the support he needs to get the republican nomination, and then these people will fade into the background, hopefully to be forgotten during the main election....
but well, don't forget the wild and insane things his friends that are supporting him have said. after all, I ain't never seen the robins in my neighborhood hanging out with the neighborhood vultures, heck , those vultures come and the robins take off fast! he wouldn't be hanging out with these guys, accepting their endorsements unless he saw some kind of sanity in the insane things that they say!!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I like the libertarian party, but well, they never get invited to the good debates and you usually have to hunt them down to find out about them. it's a shame really. we've had the dems and the republicans in control forever in this country and well, look what they've made of it. we need some new parties, with new ideas, new blood.... the old is just getting so old and well, there's just nothing new under the sun anymore....just the same ole same ole bs rhoteric.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

To some extent, even the Libertarians have been co-opted at this point.

President Washington warned us about political parties; sadly, his words have proven prophetic.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah

His parties must be the best. Indulging on everything.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I thought you would find this amusing Buzzy!

youtu.be...
edit on 10-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Clearly NH is off Gods radar.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I'm with you on this as a fellow ATS that believe we need libertarian ideals now more than ever because of rampant gov't corruption. No need to give a corrupted entity more power and money. We need to Set corruption as issue #1, shrink govt , fix, and re implement and in that order.

The best I see coming from this election for a third party such as the libertarian party is Bernie Sanders. Even though he is the opposite of shrinking gov't ,I think he would end up with a lame duck congress .

The good I see that Bernie could do for future third parties is continue his focus on issue number 1 which is corruption and conflict of interest in DC.

A third party will never get a chance in the corrupted system we have today. We cant fix the corrupted system we have today until someone makes that corruption issue 1 and brings it to the forefront.

Besides Bernie I don't see any of the other candidates focusing on corruption like him they are primarly focused on the symptoms of corruption such as the mess with healthcare,economy,SS,medicaid,World Chaos , etc. .

Even though he will have a lame duck presidency I would expect him to continue with his vocal damnation of corruption in dc. Just bringing that to the forefront in the MSM as the president is a very very very small step in the right direction , but a step in the right direction nonetheless

Hence as a Libertarian I would consider him.

Cruz,Rubio,Hillary,Bush will just keep the same corrupted system going with no difference at all and definetely not bringing focus to issue number 1 which is corruption in DC.

Trump is just all over the place to take .01% sincere and has not focused on the real issue of corruption at the core but rather China and Immigrants.
edit on 06229America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2016 10:06:37 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Some sad # really. I didn't know they ran around with these fools and self anointed blabbermouths. This isn't the sort of endorsement you can take seriously as being from God. Besides Ken just got done wiping his ass and scratching his nuts with that hand. Besides....Creff Lowdollar says Ben Carson should be anointed. Ah yes..... confusion in profit land. But hay its an election cycle.......and its all about the charismatic "Better Call Saul" moment cause you cant work with a real man of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join