It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth Copeland: Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be POTUS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

can someone please make a gif of her flicking him? I need that for my avatar....

hilarious.
Cooties!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your posts can always make me smile and give me a giggle,thanks very much

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

In the Filipino Language it is Kuto

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Okay - Kuto!!!
Can someone please make a gif of her flicking him in the head?

Flicking is very much a statement.......

ETA: accidentally misspelled it.......not "KULO", sorry - "KUTO."

So, KUTO is 'cooties'?

Yeah.
He has cooties.
He has kuto.....

edit on 2/6/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You know, I am aware that you are a Jesus Bible guy.

In light of that.......What is it (if anything) you don't like about Cruz???

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In my head I'm hearing Graham Chapman as King Arthur in Monty Pythons Holy Grail saying it was " ordained by Gawd "
Does that mean Cruz will be king ?
Aren't they the rulers ordained by God?
edit on 6-2-2016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Can I get an AMEN ! Lol. Thanks I don't know how to do that.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

All hail King Ted. Long live the king.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah.....this^^^^

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yes that.
It twas Gawd himself who ordained it!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

First Harm NONE,to which you can add,help the less fortunate where you can.Basically Never be a prick,ever,to Anyone. There.That's all humankind need to live an at least reasonable quality of life.

The Golden Rule.

Timeless and universal. The only rule we need. Hard enough to live up to, without having to stress out about going to hell.........
We are all human......the best we can do is to try to follow The Golden Rule. I'm sometimes harsher than I ought to be, but still - some things need to be said.

edit on 2/6/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'm off to see if I can't find that online somewhere... looks hilarious.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I have nothing against Cruz.

I am not even sure I would vote for him at this point.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am adding this here since this thread exists, but this is a response for all believing Christians.

According to Cruz's father, the Word from the Lord was to "Seek MY Face, not MY Hand" This is found in the video at 1:30.

According to the bible, in Psalms 27:8 it is written:

"When you said, Seek you my face; my heart said to you, Your face, LORD, will I seek."

So, first - Cruz did not make the response God desired. He did NOT say Your face Lord I will seek. This is the first problem here, because according to commentary we will find:

Wherever the believer is, he can find a way to the throne of grace by prayer. God calls us by his Spirit, by his word, by his worship, and by special providence's, merciful and afflicting. When we are foolishly making court to lying vanities, God is, in love to us, calling us to seek our own mercies in him.

Another commentary is this:

Brethren! we have to make our choice whether we shall see His face here on earth, and so meet it hereafter as that of a long-separated and long-desired friend; or whether we shall see it first when He is on His throne, and we at His bar, and so shall have to ‘call on the rocks and the hills to fall on us, and cover us from the face of Him who is our Judge.’

biblehub.com...

When we seek His Face, we seek a relationship with Him, we seek His presence in our lives, His mercy, His forgiveness, simply put, a relationship. In the word from the Lord, they said the Lord said Seek MY Face and NOT my Hand, this implies that what Cruz is seeking is not a relationship with God, but only the power/favor of God in His life.

Ezra 7:6 - this Ezra came up from Babylon. He was a teacher well versed in the Law of Moses, which the LORD, the God of Israel, had given. The king had granted him everything he asked, for the hand of the LORD his God was on him.

Ezra 7:28 - and who has extended his good favor to me before the king and his advisers and all the king’s powerful officials. Because the hand of the LORD my God was on me, I took courage and gathered leaders from Israel to go up with me.

God was saying no, do not seek My favor, just seek a relationship with ME and my presence. Cruz is asking for the presidency, not God's will in his life. To God's will, Cruz did not answer the call, the invitation, to Seek HIS Face.

At this moment, Cruz has turned his back on God's invitation to him. I for one will never vote for him.

This is what is wrong with this from the Christian perspective.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, Kitana.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Enjoy!!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Politics, so funny, so hilarious so childish.

Sadly is people out there that will believe anything politics will tell them for votes.

After all in any culture are always the leaders and is always the followers.

I can not wait for any of the political figures running right now to start walking on water and feeding the masses with manna from haven

edit on 7-2-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Do I remember correctly that George W. Bush was told he was to be elected To this same job?

We all know how well that turned out, don't we.

Ever time I hear some one say that "GOD spoke to them" I am compelled to ask them "what does his voice sound like?"
I have yet to get a direct answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join