It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Lobbyist Pressuring the US Gov’t to Disclose Extraterrestrial Activity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is much more than a game of win or lose.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: VoidHawk

Nothing? They haven't attacked yet have they? Those government guys must be doing one hellova good job protecting us because here we are unmolested by outsiders.

So its true then?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
If (big "IF") alien visitation is real, and if TPTB of the world are in contact with these aliens, then obviously the aliens themselves DO NOT want disclosure, or else they would simply disclose themselves to us (and in an unambiguous manner) -- TPTB be damned.

If the existence of alien visitation is being hidden from us, then the aliens themselves are in deliberate collaboration with the governments/TPTB to do so.

Or......visitation is real with zero contact with any worldly government, if that's the case disclosure for the US government would not only make them look stupid but also weak.
I think it's more likely visitation might be real, but no one knows why it's happening and have never successfully made contact after decades of failed attempts.

That's not the kind of thing a Superpower would admit.....you know, egos and all that.

I agree I said pretty much the same thing...That is definitely the case. All the US government is not confirming is the actual UFO sightings (which they kind of have in the FOIA) and the abduction cases (they've apparently debunked them all). I bet you that's as far down as the rabbit hole goes, UFO sightings and abduction cases. I highly doubt there are sit down meetings drinking coffee with extra terrestrials.

Now if a crash saucer was retrieved and aliens were met face to face, then that is a close encounter of the 3rd kind. If that happened then whatever soldiers, generals, officers, etc...met the ET they were in a state of shock, fear, and trauma.

So if the government had that proof of the ET's then they're not revealing the absolutely terrifying fear of them to the public on top of not knowing anything about them.

Think about all the sci-fy movies, landing on a planet is much more dangerous than flying around it. Common sense tells me extra terrestrial astronauts would do the same thing even while being capable of light speed travel. That is an expensive space ship, they would never risk the ship and their lives landing on a dangerous planet. If they do want to land or get a closer look they will mostly likely do it a remote place to avoid danger.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

The only way disclosure will ever happen, is when some one in the populace exposes it to the public, in a very quick precise manner, other than that don't hold your breath for the government to expose it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Huh? Don't ask me lol. I'm not on the short list.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Of any scenarios where ET is real yours is the most likely. If they're real and here they're not making contact with anyone and our governments are clueless as to their intentions.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Im thinking same.They are drawn here watch us grow as a species,especially after the detonations of the A bomb and guiding us to stop us from destroying ourselves..Abductions may be a way of testing us for mutations and possibly evolutionary clues from exposure from our societies technology.Governments are too busy playing for power on an international stage than to go understanding where we fit into the universe as a race.They play on our primeval fears,hopes and dreams for a better life for ourselves as individuals than to band together as an international force..Together as a race we have a far stronger showing as a force than as a fractured gathering of colonies that would rather fight amongst themselves than push forward into space with our barbarian ways..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join