It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Mitchell has died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This man really inspired me to keep talking and reading about the extraterrestrial secrecy most of us know and believe could be going on until today.

I'll bet you got your answers now Mr Mitchell, to assume you're right afterall....

Sleep well Mr Mitchell thanks for bringing us closer to disclosure ...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Another hero lost to the march of time rest in peace and god speed Dr Mitchell.

a sad loss of a very rare breed a brave and inspiring man and a hero to a generation.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
without being snarky - i predict that reams of :

utter bollox - will crawl out of the arses of walts all over the world - claiming to be " disclosure " and or " revalations " from the late dr mitchell

as one of the 12 that walked on the moon - he was a hero of mine

please dont lie about him now he is dead and cannot refute your twaddle

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

His openness on the phenomenon and his experience as a moon walking astronaut is what brought me to this group of you all o ATS, 6 or more years ago.

Thank you for lighting the fire of my curiosity, Dr Mitchell. RIP.
edit on 7-2-2016 by windus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
R.I.P Dr. Mitchell.

Thanks for your contribution to mankind.

Due to his overall inquisitive nature and eloquence, he really inspired me to look at the UFO phenomena with more serious but skeptical eyes. He was one of those people who made you think.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

A great man has gone. He deserved a lot more positive attention. And his death deserved also a lot more attention. I don’t understand the lack of attention Armstrong’s and Mitchel‘s death are getting all over the world.

From www.evawaseerst.be...

Edgar Mitchell acted as an irritant to NASA. They had to make a daydreamer of him. He beliefs in the supernatural, in aliens, in the fact that at this time aliens are still influencing us (and if you read our site you will see we are believing this too). He believed that humanity is no more than a grain of sand in the universe that is full of life. He believed Roswell had really something to do with aliens.
Incredible that a person with such a curriculum speaks such a language.
And to make a long story short: it’s very sad that he is considered by a lot of people as the daydreamer they made of him.
The moon landings made astronauts behave like they knew/know something we don’t know about our origins.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Do not worry, one day, even distant, the world will remember how Edgar Mitchell was brave for not hide his conviction in a deaf world, to have understood what was happening with extraterrestrial life. These person will be honored at fair measure, when the time will come and the truth revealed.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

He is now in the light of knowledge and understanding of all the universe, he was a scholar and a gentleman, and a pioneer of human achievement in space...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Really bad news for the world.. Rest in peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

Due to his overall inquisitive nature and eloquence, he really inspired me to look at the UFO phenomena with more serious but skeptical eyes. He was one of those people who made you think.

He, among others, is who I try to emulate when looking at the UFO phenomena. I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to listen, and look, and think.

It's obvious people are seeing, hearing, experiencing something uncanny. It doesn't hurt to at least listen. I'm not always good at it, but I try...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join