It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
We asked Dr. Jill Stein in our interview with her, if she was open to becoming Bernie Sanders’ Vice President ;
Would I accept a place in a Sanders administration? Well, you know, there are Greens who work in the EU in other administrations – that happens all the time. And that [being part of a Bernie Sanders cabinet] is certainly something that could be discussed.
Regardless of her eventual political connection with Bernie Sanders – whether it results in her unifying and mobilizing his voters behind her if he was to lose, or her being part of his cabinet if he was to win – Jill Stein is a name every progressive and political enthusiast needs to take note of. She has run a Presidential election already, she is excited about her campaign and she is ready to spark a revolution.
originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Gothmog
Corporate Politicians that are owned ,are allowed to use these talking points, but putting these policies into play would bring the wrath of their masters upon them.
It's time, we the people own our representatives!
Feel the Bern- Wall Street is!
originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Gothmog
How did you go logging wood for electricity to mean campfires and fireplaces?
That's not even in the same universe, let alone ballpark.
originally posted by: Gothmog
Here ya go , straight off the website:
1)Obama stimulus was ok, but only made slight dent in crisis. - Ok , bank bailout to support the cartels
2)Stimulus plan was not big enough.- What , not enough money shoveled to the big banks?
3)It's un-American that top 1% own 90% of wealth - It is precisely American because we live in a controlled Republic and not a socialist/communist style of government
4)Break up "too-big-to-fail" banks. _ then why state the first 2 ?
5)Record profits-with politicians' help--caused the recession.- Uh no , the predatory lending in the housing market did
6)1776 Revolution threw off corporate rule; it's creeping back. - Negative. The Revolution threw off the Central Bank's rule.(you know , taxation without representation)
7)Immediate halt in all new fossil fuel exploration. - Then WTF will we use for energy then ? Snot from our noses?
8) Completely zero out climate emissions, as fast as possible.- Lets go back to the Neanderthal days...yeah
9) Weatherizing homes creates jobs & addresses climate change. Why state this? If you go with the above 2 doesnt matter . We have nothing to heat with. Even candles emit hydrocarbons.
10)National ban on fracking; natural gas is not clean. That part is just laughable.Must be in there for comical relief.
11) Let states prevent nuclear power plants.- Damn what kinda energy resource is left ? (clean that is) See 8 above
12) World War II-scale mobilization to reduce carbon burden.- Yeah lets mobilize the military to overtake those countries using carbon emitting energy. Oh wait , thats ALL OF EM
13) Nuclear energy is dirty, dangerous and expensive. This lady has NO CLUE WHATSOEVER
14) Logging wood for electricity is neither clean nor green. _wait , what ? we cant even have fireplaces or campfires ?
15)$200M for 50,000 green jobs: address both supply demand.What green jobs ? Cleaning the sewer systems ?
16) Undocumented immigrants are critical component of economy. - And against Federal Laws
17)Guaranteed jobs for all who need work -Hmm a dreamer . And what about those that dont want to work living off my dollar ?
18) Green New Deal: emergency program for 25M jobs.Dream on. Another Obama style give to green companies that will only throw it down the toilet and go bankrupt.
19) Raised Jewish; married to a Protestant atheist.- How the HADES are you a Protestant atheist ??????
Seriously , I agree with the most part of her stances. But they are all talking points every single candidate has stated for a long time now.