It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist prophecy, it doesn't exist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleId like you to show me what I made up, because I didn't make up anything. Christianity made up the Antichrist as a term for something that it did not have anything to do with.
Your words and inability to comprehend a simple concept as being in error shows who is the ignorant one. You.
Your false accusation that I made anything up demands proof, which you will not find.
Get a clue.

(post by areyousirius360 removed for a manners violation)
(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)
(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Antichrist is a term, erroneously applied to the beast of Revelation.
Antichrist doesn't get used as a term in Revelation, not once.
It only occurs in the letters of John and is used to describe PEOPLE in Johns time and later. But ordinary people, not a prophecy about an end times figure.
Using the word in prophetic fashion to describe a coming demonic false prophet IS erroneous by biblical standards, FACT.
So you are the fool. You opened your mouth and can't back it up. It's ok to learn about errors, not ok to continue in error once you know it's an error. That's foolish.
I challenge you again to do what I asked in previous message. You won't do it, because you will find out you were wrong and can't handle that.

Weak.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the Antichrist
*SNIPPED*
edit on 6-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on Sat Feb 6 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If Christians want people to stop pointing out ridiculous errors such as the erroneous usage of the term antichrist for end times prophecy, stop making stupid errors.
Until then you will have me calling you out every time. If you don't take your religion seriously enough to refrain from embellishment and inaccuracy, then you are a hypocrite, because you love pointing out other's errors. It's stupidity at its apex.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOraclePERSON. Any such PERSON. That's not a prophecy, nor about an end times false prophet called the beast.
You have proven me correct, thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Can't admit it to yourself or us...
Guess what we know you have not a clue...
Guess what else...
Stupid never will...
One more time for you, antichrist is a term...
Therefore you have been proven wrong...
The devil the beast the false prophet non believers all antichrist. ..
And the prophesy includes them all...
You are wrong...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleYour so full of it. It's a term describing people, many regular people. No matter what you say, can't change that fact.
Your main point, that it's a term, is true. But it isn't used in Revelation, and not a prophecy about an end times figure.
You don't catch on very well do you? I'm sorry you don't know you're own religion well enough to properly use the term, but Christianity isn't know for being logical, so it's not really your fault.
Some people just aren't smart.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you are antichrist too...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleThank you for showing me you know you are wrong and all you can do is insult because you know it. Next move I make will be to type every time antichrist is used in the bible. All 4 of them. None of them in Revelation, or referring to an end times false prophet. Also showing that it was used to describe regular people living in Johns day making it ridiculous to associate the term with a single entity in the end times. Beast is the correct word, and using antichrist to refer to it is a silly human error that stuck.
You are antichrist for trying to make the bible what YOU want it to say.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Closed for review

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join