It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist prophecy, it doesn't exist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

Which I am in agreement with. The beast being the government is pertaining to their desperate desire after the destruction of Jerusalem during the time Revelations was written for the fall of Rome.
edit on 5-2-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

"For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Please stop all this baloney. Jeshua / Yeshua / Jesus is Mother, Father, Sister and Brother to EVERYONE! There is no distinction between yourself and Him or anyone else - and never will be.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I didn't interpret them I just took them as they are. Fairly clear because there is a gap between the gospel of the Kingdom then and in the future divided by the Gospel of the Grace of God.

rightly divide and see the difference between the Jews, the Gentiles and the Church of God/body of Christ.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome
Look at the verse again

It speaks of two different understandings of Antichrist that shall come and those that are already. the one that shall come is a singular and is in reference to an individual also known as the son of perdition. the other is plural and applied to anyone who claims Jesus is not the Christ or had come in the flesh or is God in the flesh.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,(an individual)even now are there many antichrists(many people); whereby we know that it is the last time.

and there is those who are of the spirit of the antichrist also pointing to an individuals spirit.

edit on 5-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

It's Subliminal, just like everything else on Planet Crazy.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The seducer the devil was cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet...

The devil is indeed antichrist, the beast is antichrist, and the false prophet is antichrist... and together they are the mockery of the divine as an unholy trinity of antichrist. ..

Sometimes things are what they are even when called by different names....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: infolurker

The seducer the devil was cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet...

The devil is indeed antichrist, the beast is antichrist, and the false prophet is antichrist... and together they are the mockery of the divine as an unholy trinity of antichrist. ..

Sometimes things are what they are even when called by different names....

True story

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The problem with Religion is, everyone believes theirs is the truth and those who do not believe, are led to believe they are cast offs and throw always if they don't.

If you believe that is fine, Christianity as it is now, is the kindest religion in the Western World to date.

But it's still very judgmental and turns people off because of that.

All Religion breeds only one thing, and that is FEAR. That's not Love that is Submission and it's Wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

in agreement with you

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
The problem with Religion is, everyone believes . . . those who do not believe, are led to believe they are cast offs and throw always if they don't.
I don't believe anyone is a cast off or throw away.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Or at least that is how you perceive it...

If you were to study only the teachings of Christ you would find they are all about love...

Now when it comes to older times you may get that sense of fear and I understand that, but really what you have is God trying to warn and punish wrong doings so as to right the way for his children...
I'm sure when you were bad your parents instilled some level of fear in you to correct your behavior... once more they like God did so out of love...
When others rob you of developing a relations ship with the Lord through thier behavior and judgement of you they do so out of pride... thus is not Love and pride is from the dark realm they serve not the Lord... I assume God's wrath for this is great...
Anyway God is love and that's is why nothing is more powerful meaningful or full filling...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I'm always glad when someone gets my drift...
And you are right God desires to have all of his creation back in his presence... And none are beyond redemption His sacrifice was a complete victory not a half assed attempt...
For this reason I'm rather certain most who will perish will do so because of denying the Lord...
I also believe one does not need to ascribe to a religious establishment to be saved... He said himself whomsoever shall believe in me shall never perish but have eternal life...
So in my mind... if a person lives a life full off love and good works for others... He/She is obviously a believer in Christ like I said God is Love... See?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No one ever didn't believe me.
So the antichrist prophecy is real.
You are all the antichrist.
Says Andor Brouwer

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thank you for your ignorance.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Andora because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Anything that is not here now is the antichrist - remember that the antichrist is 'coming'.
What is it that never comes or goes?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ItisnowagainNo, there is no THE Antichrist, it was a term to describe humans, average humans, In Johns time or any.
Please know what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ItisnowagainNobody ever said the Antichrist is coming. Did you read the intr? It's not in the bible. Not as you say, if you read the intro you would know that.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleHaving fun making up stuff? No trinity, holy or otherwise, is spoken of in the bible. Trinity is a word not used in the OT. People can be antichrist, and there are more than 3 of those.
Show me any scripture that says the antichrist is an a demonic end times figure. The whole point is Christians are idiots claiming knowledge of scripture, but can't get a simple fact right, that fact being there is no The Antichrist ever prophesied about. Beast is Beast and is not the Antichrist and anyone who can't get the simplicity of the erroneous usage of the word is NOT A CHRISTIAN. If they were, they wouldn't be saying the antichrist, because it's not biblically accurate.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
OK people, you have had the chance to learn about an error, but I guess you enjoy being erroneous and making up excuses for it.
But the Antichrist doesn't exist, in biblical prophecy or otherwise.  I even showed the error clear as glass in my intro. So your theorizing about a non existent, never prophesied about misnomer.
Do you enjoy being wrong and making up stuff? Does correctness matter AT ALL? If you are shown an error, and continue in said error, you are a fool. And ignorant.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

Hey you have been shown your error...
Now stop being a fool and ignorant...
And stop making stuff up about the bible me and everyone else for that matter...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join