It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist prophecy, it doesn't exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: areyousirius360
a reply to: ketsuko

Per the bible the term refers to human beings having antichrist "spirits" as in their spirit or soul is against christ. It's not a divine being it's just a term to describe enemies of Christ i.e. the church. It's use is erroneously applied to a single person who is demonic and the opposite of Christ. Or applied to prophecies it's not really in or about. It's a big error, and hilarious how few people are even aware that antichrist is not a word used in Revelation.

Actually , there is the Unholy Trinity that is the anti-thesis of the Holy Trinity . Which , by nature would include an un-holy spirit.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to: cooperton

Very good, just nothing to do with the beast. Or yin and yang unless YOU make the connection.

Yin and Yang seems relevant because its a binary response: Jesus or no? The beast seems like it will-be/is the ultimate idol that the nay-sayers will put their faith in. The closest match for the beast is the cell phone, and the number of its name, or medium by which it works, is 666 (WWW in Jewish Gematria): Mark of the Beast

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko
And as far as this being the last one, ridiculous, the beast is the beast, one of 3 I believe, and is not one of or the last in a series of antichrists. Stop being an apologetic and just admit to its use being erroneous.

Only stated by Nostradamus.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gothmog

Generally, I hear the term thrown in with all the rest. It's a general description or one who is supposed to usurp and deceive many into thinking he is Christ or a messiah - hence the usage of anti-Christ. He's a counterfeit in a sense.

The usage of "the" is in respect to this one being the last one prior to the true return.

Again , the term antichrist was used literally in John's time to describe anyone anti-christian. The teachings today summarize the beast into THE anti-christ .

Gee what am I doing here ? All this and I havent been a christian for well a long time now.

I guess I do remember though..

It is alright brother. You have the knowledge, when you see it all happening in front of your eyes you will believe and know what to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No there are 3 beasts in Revelation, maybe 2 either way Nostradamus has nothing to do with it. You just keep making it obvious how little you know so maybe just lurk or at least just stop saying completely ridiculous things.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Unholy trinity? Maybe the beasts in Revelation are 3 in # but no trinity, that's fiction even by biblical standards.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
People are making the most ridiculous statements here to try and justify the erroneous usage of the word antichrist. It's just truly incorrect, why can't you just own it. Christians can NEVER just admit anything is ever a mistake and move on. Total inability to admit the truth if it means they were mistaken.
edit on 5-2-2016 by areyousirius360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ketsuko

Generally, I hear the term thrown in with all the rest. It's a general description or one who is supposed to usurp and deceive many into thinking he is Christ or a messiah - hence the usage of anti-Christ. He's a counterfeit in a sense.

The usage of "the" is in respect to this one being the last one prior to the true return.

Again , the term antichrist was used literally in John's time to describe anyone anti-christian. The teachings today summarize the beast into THE anti-christ .

Gee what am I doing here ? All this and I havent been a christian for well a long time now.

I guess I do remember though..

It is alright brother. You have the knowledge, when you see it all happening in front of your eyes you will believe and know what to do.

Now being well-versed in many different religions, I see it happening .
edit on 5-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Unholy trinity? Maybe the beasts in Revelation are 3 in # but no trinity, that's fiction even by biblical standards.

You challenged. Proof of your statement required .

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

People are making the most ridiculous statements here to try and justify the erroneous usage of the word antichrist. It was stated in my opening statement that this would happen, and it is! I'm a prophet!

edit on 5-2-2016 by Gothmog because: Not worth my time to reply . Denying ignorance

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Prove what, that unholy trinity is not a biblical concept? Read the book, you'll see there is no talk of an unholy trinity. There are multiple beasts. Not called antichrists. Trinity is a word never used in the entire bible.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Damn. People are crazy

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wouldn't the Man of Sin have been Jesus instead, even though the bible says totally the opposite, that anything against Jesus would have been considered the works of Satan and the Anti-Christ? Something like a catch 22 if I'm using it correctly.

He did die for all the Sins caused by man, that were said to be unknowingly against Gods will, and considering the Hebrew origins of the stories, and him not being the prophesied poetic warrior of Judah, and not fulfilling prophesied events that they were expecting would put him as a false messiah...In Hebrew anyways.

What Jesus is usually symbolized with is Sin's...But he won't be the one sinning. Not to mention being a Pisces might be a double edged.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That's what christians do. I didn't actually predict it but I knew it would happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen
There is no the Antichrist, it doesn't exist, that's the point of this thread. Read the opening. Again, THERE IS NO "THE ANTICHRIST" It's use is a total error.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No there are 3 beasts in Revelation, maybe 2 either way Nostradamus has nothing to do with it. You just keep making it obvious how little you know so maybe just lurk or at least just stop saying completely ridiculous things.

You stated that there were 3 anti-christs . That is only found in the prophecies of Nostradamus
And I grow tired of your inane responses where you back-track

edit on 5-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You make up your own theology outside the bible and that is fine. Do you understand the concept that nobody ever prophesied about a being or any one entity called The Antichrist. Revelation never uses the word antichrist. It's erroneous and I don't get why you have a make excuses instead of just saying the truth. Do you not understand what I am saying?, because I will try and explain more simply if you need me to.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Damn. People are crazy

Are you able to legitimately state that ? Do you have a degree and a shingle to prove it ? Otherwise , please reply with something other than ,"it aint so , cause I say it...."

edit on 5-2-2016 by Gothmog because: correction of term

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: areyousirius360

Lol, your dense.

Man of Sin...Jesus died...because or for sin's...God was the only one to forgive before Jesus said he could do it...which is blasphemous in the O.T...Gods don't die... Nor bleed...Unless by another God...They'd just regenerate...

So if there no Anti-Christ, then can be no Christ...How do you feel about there being no Christ?
edit on 5-2-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You make up your own theology outside the bible and that is fine. Do you understand that concept that nobody ever prophesied about a being or any one entity called The Antichrist. Revelation never uses the word antichrist. It's erroneous and I don't get why you have a make excuses insteadof just saying the truth.

Not making anything up . Why dont you reply to any poster here with the facts for a rebuttal . You havent once since the opening OP stated anything but what you believe is the truth because thats what you believe..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join