It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure via. Inner Earth Tourism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Disclosure via. Inner Earth Tourism?

Once you know he is part of David Ickes circle just proves he is about as credible as Mr. Icke.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So no more talk of an inner star? That was really the cherry on top of the inner earth lore.
It's just amazing what people are willing to believe, guess thats why religions were/are such a hit.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wanna tour inner earth so bad. When I was little girl in the 80's my dad use tell me that people live deep underground. I wanna go and sun bathe in the light and heat from the Earth's core

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Admiral Byrd's account is the most solid evidence that the Earth is hollow. The Tibetan Buddhists strongly believe in Aghartha (inner Earth world). In Tibet it is said that some even guard entrances to the Hollow Earth. The native Americans also speak of the smokey sun at the center of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

Admiral Byrd's account is the most solid evidence that the Earth is hollow.

Problem is nobody has ever found this entrance into the inner Earth, so do they have a door they close when others get close?

Why has nobody else ever said they found this hollow cavity in the Earth?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

let me correct this for you :

latest interview of secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode,

the above claim = utter bollox

" the lastest interview with cockwomble corey goode "

is more accurate

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

you mean the utter bollox " attrubuted " to admiral byrd once he was dead ???????????????????

the are no primary sources that support any of these walt fest claims

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

there's 3 places we'll never see:

1) deep ocean
2) space
3) inner earth

The reason is that theirs stuff out there that they don't want you to know about. ie: Why do you think Sir richard bransons space tourism thing was sidelined. They faked that crash etc etc to close his business. Because they can't have people going into even lower obit because there's stuff up there they don't want you to see.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I don't know about you.. but I got over 54 million hits on deep sea videos
from google. I can see more detail on that subject, than I get from google
maps of my particular neighborhood.
edit on 7-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
there's 3 places we'll never see:

1) deep ocean
2) space
3) inner earth

1) Private individuals have gone to the deepest part of the ocean
2) Private individuals have gone into space.
3) The Inner Earth is only believed by nutters

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
long time in the future

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: traveller199

Paradigm shifts do take a long time. I'm anxious to see disclosure happen, but I have to be patient.

Corey Goode continues to be interviewed every week.

Since February when I posted the OP, another whistleblower has come forward and has been interviewed, U.S. Navy intelligence operative William Tompkins:

In the run up to World War II, German secret societies and the Nazi SS were guided to three large caverns in Antarctica by Reptilian extraterrestrials, according to former U.S. Navy intelligence operative William Tompkins. In his latest ExoNews TV interview, released today, Tompkins describes how the Reptilians helped the Germans/Nazis build underground bases in remote Antarctic caverns, which were located next to even larger caverns controlled by the Reptilians.

exopolitics.org...

Needless to say, tourism to reptilian-controlled locations would not be advised, unless we can someday evolve to an understanding with them. That will be a long time into the future!!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
maybe the movie demolition man is a true story about something that happened 10s of thousands of years ago, its good that they give us oil now an again to heat our houses etc, but then we are creating more space for there ever expanding civilisation down there. and how do they breathe under there is it not full of methane and rivers of lava.....

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

William Tompkins is being interviewed on the same internet TV program Corey Goode is being interviewed on, Cosmic Disclosure.

On Corey Goode’s website, transcripts of all the Cosmic Disclosure interviews are posted.

In the episode “SSP [SSP=Secret Space Program] Think Tank with William Tompkins,” Tompkins talked about the fact that planet Earth is almost a honeycomb - there are millions of massive caverns, and caverns within caverns, that is "bubble caverns" inside of caverns. Here is the link to that transcript: spherebeingalliance.com...

Corey Goode has talked about the extremely advanced technology that extraterrestrials have. (Sometimes they’re not really “extraterrestrials,” though, because some of these beings originate from planet Earth.)

Whatever obstacles there are in the inner earth, there is a technology that will overcome it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
They're probably waiting for a massive solar flare to "cleanse" the top side dwellers. I wouldn't come out either.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What I find funny is our secret space program doesn't seem to be a secret at all. People are constantly telling us about it and talying about our battle cruisers etc. But oddly no pictures or videos you would think some astronmers would see it considering they spot chunks of rocks roaming around I space and even name them.

Oh and your to late they have tours

oxalis.com.vn...
edit on 8/23/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The subject of what our sun is going to do is definitely of interest to all beings in this solar system.

It is extremely difficult to know what information about it is valid and what is not.

The fact is, nobody knows for sure.

It does seem to me that there are cycles the sun goes through - cycles that last eons.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join