It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

She's a mad #ter! Take that you infidels!

There's nothing else to call that but pure disgusting ignorance.

They have her on video, I wonder if they tracked her down and made her clean it up? They should have wanted posters of her face posted in all commercial buildings...WANTED MAD #TER! Do not approach unless you want to be # on!

It is disgusting and i think I actually made a mistake when I said she was an animal! Apart from dumping where they like, I would much prefer to see a real animal in the wild than this disguating woman (I'll call her that for now).

Disrespectful to animals to call her one.

edit on CSTMon, 08 Feb 2016 06:34:27 -06000000002906x027x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I totally agree. This shows how sick these people really are. Who in their right mind would do such a disgusting thing? She needed to have her face rubbed in it. I think she should be arrested for defecating in a public place and creating an unsanitary condition which could spread dangerous bacteria to the general public.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Dude, you should have made a thread for this video! I would have loved to hear the comments. I still can't get over someone would do something so disgusting!!!!! You're absolutely right, this is the sick mentality we're dealing with. Anyone who wants to defend these sick ba#tards should take the time out and watch this video.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The other people looked pretty disgusted to see a turd on the floor, that would seem to indicate it's not viewed as normal there.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Got what they deserved..

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This shows how sick these people really are.

Are you saying that every single immigrant defecates on hospital floors? This is a single incident, the background of which we do not know. But don't let that stop you from making hateful generalizations. BTW, what does this video have to do with the OP? It looks like the Mods have fallen asleep.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying, if you add up all the outrageous and brutal actions that are done in the name of Islam, ohhhh where should I start....

-Suicide Bombings
-Mass Shootings
-Killing and decapitating school children
-Beheadings
-Stoning women to death
-Dropping homosexuals head first off of 10 story buildings
-Setting a pilot on fire
-Mercy killings
-The indiscriminate killing of innocent men, women and children
-The justification of raping women
-Treating their women as slaves and making them cover their bodies from head to foot
-Kidnapping
-Oh, and we can't forget to add to the list craping in public to show the disdain for infidels

All of this in the name of a twisted ideology and violent religion called Islam? Really, and you want to defend this kind of brutal, murderous and primitive belief? There's no place on earth where a religious belief should exist that possesses believers into brutally killing their fellow man in the name of a supposedly peaceful and loving God. That should go for any other religion that justifies murdering non-believers. The silence is deafening coming out of the Muslim community. Yet some will use the rights of free speech to stand on street corners professing support for Sharia law and radical Islam! They should be defending their supposed 'peaceful" religion by taking up arms against this evil, but they haven't! Who's doing it? The west of course and a few other eastern countries!

It seems to me, many followers of the Islamic faith would rather smile quietly at these killings and say they don't justify it. If they're against it, they certainly haven't exposed the radicals in their mist, nor have they lifted a finger to fight against it. Any follower with half of brain would denounce their own religion if it possessed and engaged in such evil and barbaric killings. I denounced my own religion based upon hypocrisy alone and no longer follow any mind controlling belief.

Flame away, I think I have a right to give my opinion. Trying to squelch someone's opinion because it doesn't fall in-line with your perspective is simply called censorship. The last time I checked, we lived in a country that allowed us to give our opinion and I would hope ATS supports that!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What does defecating on the floor have to do with anything, then? This thread is about a group of Russians beating up on some immigrants they claim assaulted some women in a "night club," and the fact that the police joined in rather break up the fight. We have no way of knowing whether the story is true or not, yet some people seem to view it as a springboard for denouncing Muslims in general.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So what makes you think the story is false? A poster used a video to show the mentality of someone in Muslim garb defecating on the floor near a group of non-Muslims waiting for the elevator. I think I and a lot of other people who viewed that video got the opinion that this Muslim women was defecating on the floor to show her disdain for non-Muslims. I mean if she really had to go, I'm sure there were a lot more private places in that building for her to relieve herself. That was clearly done intentionally to send a message.

It clearly showed the mentality of some of these Muslim refugees. Raping Russian women, like one of the posters said in his post, is clearly showing the kind of mentality that were dealing with. Muslim women defecates in Public - Muslim refugees think it's ok to rape women. I think it was on topic.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Do you know why Muslim fanatics can kill and abuse infidels? Because they believe that they are subhumans with criminally perverse brains. Your hate speech is no different than theirs.

I am skeptical by nature. I do not believe something just because it confirms my prejudices. There is nothing about this story to confirm that it really happened, and if it did, whether the Russian gang doing the beating was telling the truth.

I am disgusted by the video, which was clearly posted as a provocation. I believe that it violates T&C by being in bad taste.
edit on 8-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Are you saying that every single immigrant defecates on hospital floors? This is a single incident, the background of which we do not know. But don't let that stop you from making hateful generalizations. BTW, what does this video have to do with the OP? It looks like the Mods have fallen asleep.

uhh, one person shi**ing on the floor while a bunch of guys are shoving their hands down various people pants, or up their skirts....is enough for me.

Can't speak for anybody else's low standards, or concern, though.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ah Yes, of course. All muslims are terrorists. All muslims crap on the floor. All muslims kill their daughters.

Said nobody, ever. Except for those who tell silly lies that someone else is saying these things.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Every weekend in London you'll see drunk women squatting down to piss between cars. Its pretty savage and disgusting. I'm not sure taking a dump in a burka is a giant step down as far as public decency.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Said nobody, ever. Except for those who tell silly lies that someone else is saying these things.

Who do you suppose he meant by "these people?"

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Who ever said all Muslims were terrorists? The main point and maybe I should clarify this again! The ISLAMIC ideology/religion is responsible for possessing SOME Muslims to engage in brutal and barbaric killings based solely on what's written in the Koran! They're following Mohamed's exact written word!

Long ago the Christian religion was guilty of the same exact thing!! This is the 21st century! My point is...If you believed in a religion where brutal atrocities were being committed all over the world in the name of your prophet and the religion you followed, would you still follow it? Where is the basic morality, and peace in a religion if it drives it's followers to commit such acts? I and many other people who respect the sanctity of life wouldn't want to be associated with it.

My problem with Muslims who don't engage in this "radical Islam" are simply covering one eye and keeping one eye open. If your religion is truly peaceful, the writings would not possess someone to kill. For example: If you joined a gang of fun loving motorcyclists and you later found out that some of them engaged in killing innocent people, would you still belong to that gang?

That's exactly what I find so disturbing with Muslim's who continue to follow a belief that has such a warped and violent mentality within it's ranks. It's called guilty by association. Could you trust someone who may seem like a nice guy, but runs around with a gang who's members engage in murder? With continued terrorist attacks and mass shootings, non-Muslims have a genuine right to be concerned and guarded. The average person on the street doesn't know if a particular Muslim secretly harbors support for ISIL!

Defending good Muslims is all well and good, but in my personal opinion, I can't respect someone who would still associate with a religion that has proven to recruit it's members to commit brutal atrocities. See my list in a previous post. Can you really be honest with yourself and defend this?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Every weekend in London you'll see drunk women squatting down to piss between cars. Its pretty savage and disgusting. I'm not sure taking a dump in a burka is a giant step down as far as public decency.

Not quite my cup of tea either, but I think I'll take wizzing outside any day, over crapping inside.

The lady may be nuts, but it's just one facet of what the migrants are doing overall.

And no, the answer is not "nuh uh did not".

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Who do you suppose he meant by "these people?"

Don't know, can't read minds. But I do notice the distinct absence of the word "all".

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Who ever said all Muslims were terrorists? The main point and maybe I should clarify this again! The ISLAMIC ideology/religion is responsible for possessing SOME Muslims to engage in brutal and barbaric killings based solely on what's written in the Koran! They're following Mohamed's exact written word!

Long ago the Christian religion was guilty of the same exact thing!! This is the 21st century! My point is...If you believed in a religion where brutal atrocities were being committed all over the world in the name of your prophet and the religion you followed, would you still follow it? Where is the basic morality, and peace in a religion if it drives it's followers to commit such acts? I and many other people who respect the sanctity of life wouldn't want to be associated with it.

My problem with Muslims who don't engage in this "radical Islam" are simply covering one eye and keeping one eye open. If your religion is truly peaceful, the writings would not possess someone to kill. For example: If you joined a gang of fun loving motorcyclists and you later found out that some of them engaged in killing innocent people, would you still belong to that gang?

That's exactly what I find so disturbing with Muslim's who continue to follow a belief that has such a warped and violent mentality within it's ranks. It's called guilty by association. Could you trust someone who may seem like a nice guy, but runs around with a gang who's members engage in murder? With continued terrorist attacks and mass shootings, non-Muslims have a genuine right to be concerned and guarded. The average person on the street doesn't know if a particular Muslim secretly harbors support for ISIL!

Defending good Muslims is all well and good, but in my personal opinion, I can't respect someone who would still associate with a religion that has proven to recruit it's members to commit brutal atrocities. See my list in a previous post. Can you really be honest with yourself and defend this?

I think we agree on all counts, lol.

Who says "all muslims" ? The people who exhaustingly excuse and deny and try to hide the things that the migrants are doing, violent & criminal.

They continually claim that some evil racists are saying it....when it actually never happened. Just a classic variant of screeching "WACIST !!".

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It was art. She was making a politicized visualization of how she feels about the city and it's people. Maybe she couldn't afford a canvas.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Don't feel sorry for them at all.Apparently all these migrants feel they are above the law.This seems to be popping up everywhere there are migrant camps. Great , we didn't let you into our country to fondle our women. Sharia law doesn't work here .They got what they deserved.

Nice Post

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join