It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo on Display: Lavoy Finicum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
Mining is the underlying issue and real cause of this situation. I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide links, right now, but a member posted a very informative mining study/report last week. The area is rich in valuable minerals and the FEDS have been doing all sorts of questionable things to get rid of 1840s style mining operations (shafts and pans etc.) in addition to the ranchers.

Yes, mining -- uranium mining to be specific -- does seem to be a huge part of this. Here's a couple of links I have handy. I'm don't know if either of these is what you saw and are referring to though.

Uranium Energy Oregon/Washington BLM
Oregon Live Jan 2012: Malheur County targeted for gold, uranium mines

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Most welcome. Thanks for this too…

From what I understand, it’s not just a matter of showing your papers and explaining your business. If you approach one of the checkpoints, you are warned that you will be shot if you do anything other than exactly what you are told. From what I understand, these checkpoints are fortified with multiple vehicles, including Bearcats, with .50 caliber machine guns. To determine whether anyone who approaches a checkpoint has any business there, they make people get out of their vehicles – obviously at gunpoint, with the .50 cals always ready. Then they make people lay down on the ground, and they handcuff them before engaging in invasive, heavy-handed searches for weapons and other contraband.

Guilty until proven innocent in the land of liberty.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Guilty until proven innocent in the land of liberty.

Yup. Our Constitution demands that nothing our government officials say is accepted as face value, and everything they say is suspect, and that any/all charges must be PROVEN in a court of law... It's like we're living in "opposite land" now...

If you approach one of the checkpoints, you are warned that you will be shot if you do anything other than exactly what you are told.

It seems that, in effect, Harney County is pretty much living under undeclared martial law and terrorized by federal officials -- and federal "contractors" -- and we're supposed to blame everyone EXCEPT them. Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

from that BLM article...

However, by the fall of 2012 the company said that it was putting its plans for the mine on hold until the uncertainty surrounding sage grouse issues was resolved.

Oregon has a "grouse" problem.

Nevada has a "Desert Tortuous" problem.

and billion$ at stake with mining and cattle and oil & gas.

No wonder big P.R. operations are in progress !!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And more about ...

Uranium on BLM-Administered Lands in OR/WA

In September 2011, a representative from Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One), met with local citizens, and county and state officials, to discuss the possibility of opening a uranium oxide ("yellowcake") mine in southern Malheur County in southeastern Oregon. Oregon Energy is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the "New U" uranium claims.

On May 7, 2012, Oregon Energy LLC made a presentation to the BLM outlining its plans for development for the mine.

Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One)

They are that Russian owned company !!

Welcome to Uranium One

Uranium One Inc. is one of the world’s largest uranium producers with a globally diversified portfolio of assets located in Kazakhstan, the United States, Australia and Tanzania. ROSATOM State Atomic Energy Corporation, through its affiliates, owns 100% of the outstanding common shares of Uranium One

and some Clinton connections....
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Hmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

However, by the fall of 2012 the company said that it was putting its plans for the mine on hold until the uncertainty surrounding sage grouse issues was resolved.

Hmmm... methinks they misspoke... they meant to say "sagebrush rebellion," not "sage grouse," and I do believe this may be how certain someones decided to resolve this Sagebrush Rebellion.

Sagebrush Rebellion

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ooooh! Ooooh! (said in my best Horschack voice) I forgot all about this until I saw your post:

Uranium One - I appreciate our friends at the Oregonian

I appreciate our friends at the Oregonian for covering an issue that so greatly affects our company. We have reached out and offered compensation for their time and energy put into covering the Bundy Terrorists. They refused. This only shows their goodwill towards the international interests that could lose millions and billions of profit if more terrorists decide to follow suit. We want to pay special appreciation to the Oregonian's ‪#‎ThereseBottomly‬, ‪#‎MaxineBernstein‬ and ‪#‎LesZaitz‬ for their persistent support of our cause and calling for the arrest and detainment of ‪#‎ammonbundy‬

I'm not on Facebook, so I can't check it out myself and confirm it. However, I can see where this could be genuine (the Russians may not understand paying the "free press" isn't cool here)... I can also see where it would be deliberately planted disinfo to go viral, only to be debunked, and all connections to Clinton/Russians debunked... At least in theory!

I believe this is Uranium One's legitimate FB page, but I'm not sure, since they reportedly changed their name to Oregon Energy. I don't have a FB account so I can't check it out, but if anyone else can and is so inclined, I'd be very interested in hearing what you found.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hmmm... methinks they misspoke... they meant to say "sagebrush rebellion," not "sage grouse," and I do believe this may be how certain someones decided to resolve this Sagebrush Rebellion.

Sagebrush Rebellion

Oh Yeah ..

lots of long term Federal jealousies involved with the Sagebrush Rebellion.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

That is Uranium-One's FB page.

Loads of propaganda all over that thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That is Uranium-One's FB page.

Loads of propaganda all over that thing.

Well, thanks for checking and sharing. I don't even know what to think or say at this point. Do these folks really think we're that... I don't even know what... stupid? Gullible? Foolish?

I don't know, but I'm thinking this is all backfiring bigtime on everyone as we write. And this is why my daddy always said not to believe your own publicity and to never ever get too cocky!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The whole thing is a long term Hegelian Dialectic

They create "Scenario A" and they create "Scenario B".

The idea is to get a 50%/50% conflict with public thinking.

Then they "offer" several "solutions".

This escapade has more than one goal.

edit on Feb-05-2016 by xuenchen because: ordazz from za top

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Here's the relevant info I could find on "Judge" Darby, mostly from this thread.
First article I saw on it in the BREAKING: Armed militia occupies forest reserve HQ in Oregon, call ‘US patriots’ to arms thread:
Self-appointed 'judge' arrives in Burns to ask local residents to charge government officials with crimes
Other relevant links pertaining to Mr. Darby:
The phone call:www.youtube.com...
his "oath":green-island-project.net...
A website where he's mentioned that has a few other links:
fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.com...

At his first appearance I thought well maybe, but when I heard the phone call, he lost me. Cointelpro IMO, or just someone the govt. gives free leash to because they figure he will hurt any cause he's involved with more than help, I'm guessing.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

What do you make of Darby, FamCore? Real deal, cointelpro, or free agent out there f'ing up that they don't bother with because he's so good at f'ing up? or something else?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I feel like McConnell is a inside FBI plant. Can someone do a background search on him?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SkipperJohn

It seems many people think McConnell is a plant. I'm one of them. The searches I've tried to do all lead back to this standoff though. And I'm not bright enough to know where or how to look further. I've been hoping someone who does know would, but I haven't seen anything yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Mark stated in the video he made that he, not his exact words, pretty much stays away from social media which is one of the reasons why, when he spoke of being questioned for two hours after being taken into custody, they couldn't find anything on him and had to let him go.

According to what Shawna Cox stated about his behavior before they all left for the meeting in John Day, such as rushing them to leave at the same time and discouraging them from taking separate vehicles in staggered sequence which is what they planned to do, it certainly does appear he had ulterior motives aligning with the plans to arrest the others. Mark stated he'd been at the refuge for a few weeks, Shawna stated he was only there for a few days.

With that kind of situation, people showing up from all over, it would be easy for infiltrators to gain access.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I want to add a perspective here, for what it's worth and not to be disagreeable. Imagine being in the big van right after Ammon, Ryan P., Mark and Buddha were put in there with Shawna and Victoria. I forget if Ryan B. had already been transported out because of the gunshot in his shoulder so I won't include him right now but if he was in that big van for any amount of time, perhaps he used the word "charged" because of what I will write below. Imagine the scene inside that van while Shawna and Victoria (and maybe Ryan B.) try to explain to the others what happened at the road block and are probably being asked questions by the others. I'm sure it wasn't a calm scenario.

Shawna stated LaVoy jumped out of his truck as soon as it stopped in the snowbank (the adrenaline coursing through his body must have been fierce by then and I'll bet he was furious) and was moving very rapidly away from truck; she thought he was trying to run but the deep snow was impeding his progress. He was trying to get away from the truck as quickly as possible. "Don't shoot! There's women in the truck!" Maybe it seemed to the men listening to Victoria and Shawna it sounded like LaVoy charged? Plus, we didn't hear the initial telling of what happened in the van and we didn't hear what words were used. Emotions were high. Gee, I've wondered if the truck was bugged.

I have to give everyone the benefit of the doubt unless enough information surfaces to give me pause. I do that in life as well.

Since LaVoy was breaking through the deep snow in places it could have appeared to anyone still in the truck, who was trying to sneak views of what was happening, that he was on his knees momentarily as he strode away before he went down for good.

I think in the initial telling of the horror and shock of what was witnessed at the road block and the actual experience of being under a hail of gun fire and thinking all of them would be killed, there could have been misunderstandings between those telling and those listening. It may have been very confusing if everyone was talking at once. No doubt everyone's stress levels were off of the charts. Not only that, they all were in custody.

If Ammon was allowed to call his wife while sitting inside a cruiser, this may have been allowed so the word would go out, and go out it did.

Just some thoughts for the food processor...

An afterthought -- someday we may hear Ryan Bundy's account. I'd wager it is very close to Shawna's and Victoria's.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

basically, the public is expected to take every piece of information from the "Official Story", and take it for face value without questioning it or questioning the inconsistencies (even though there always are some).

Defectors and non-believers of this narrative are shunned and stigmatized, they also put out some COINTELPRO stories that are even more far-fetched so that they can effectively label the whole bunch of non-believers "crazies", and the authorities hide behind the podiums, do Press Releases, work with major media, and justify any of their crimes by saying they were in danger or the dude lunged, drove , or reached for something.

Rinse and repeat.. rinse and repeat again

I wonder why the benefit of the doubt is never given to the police considering up until the moment they killed that guy the police were actively trying NOT to end up with a conspiracy theory on their hands. Then one guy resists arrest and suddenly everyone is pretending like we witnessed the next Waco.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I wonder why the benefit of the doubt is never given to the police considering up until the moment they killed that guy the police were actively trying NOT to end up with a conspiracy theory on their hands. Then one guy resists arrest and suddenly everyone is pretending like we witnessed the next Waco.

Many people *are* giving the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

From what I've seen a lot of people have given law enforcement the benefit of the doubt as well as defended them implicitly no matter what.
Others have not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join