It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I hate christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said, thank you for honesty.

The path to sinlessness is impossible, thats why we have a sponsor in Christ. Theres no secret in that.

Thats why we need him.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Most of the Apostles refused or ran at first...take the story of Saul for instance. He was apparently the same as your rant. Then one day.....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Raggedyman

It is not a sin to hate state sanctioned religion, if Jesus rocked up today he'd be on the FBI's top 10 most wanted list with the other anti-establishment terrorists.

Still, you are awesome and beloved, whether you choose to believe that or not is governed by how you interpret state sanctioned propaganda and what others want you to believe.

Yeh but no
I am loved because Jesus loves sinners

I hate I am a sinner, learning to love sinners
That's my rant
Slow process
I need a few nails, a crown and a spear, for me and Him
Yea, because you are just like jesus. If you want to be happy and at peace, you have to lose some of your ego. Just live your life. Stop trying to be like an imaginary hero. Just "be" a person and stop with the martyr complex. It is the worst product of a religious mind, to try to be like a savior. Lower your standard and Just be human. People will like you more when your not all judgy and in their face with your unprovable beliefs, i.e. Your ego.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Jeremiah hated being a prophet (ch15 v10).
These moments happen.

Jonah wasn't all to pleased either!

And Jesus, well..............."Take this cup away from me!"

edit on 5-2-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
That has to be terrible to hate that much. Here's the deal, hate everyone and everything you like. It's ok. You'll find, soon I hope, that in doing so, you are only hating yourself. You are everything and everything is you.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I agree with donk. You are likely just projecting your own feelings of inadequacy. If the character of jesus is the standard you are trying to reach, you will always be left feeling less than that.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
no god is worth the suffering hatred will yield to you. especially hatred of yourself. for being human? no, celebrate the human condition. its the only one you have.

edit on 5-2-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
That has to be terrible to hate that much. Here's the deal, hate everyone and everything you like. It's ok. You'll find, soon I hope, that in doing so, you are only hating yourself. You are everything and everything is you.

I find that hate is a strong word that like a lot of words in our culture is too often used and misapplied. Love is the same way.

We are currently going through the phase with our 5-year-old where he simply loves anything and everything. We are having to correct him often that he doesn't really love his new vending machine toy; he just really likes it a lot. It may seem petty, but at his age, we think he needs to have a distinction between love for people and animals and the attachment we feel for mere things.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hate is such a strong word.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
It's called free falling
Full moon fever

Then You are an "Early Bird" because the next Full Moon is on the 22nd. You'd be closer to "New Moon Fever" which is the 8th...

As far as "hating" well, I think the youngsters have a saying "Haters going to hate" and if that is Your bag, well I'd advise You keep it to YourSelf because hate can drive You to commit deeds in which Your personal freedom to hate is taken away and stuck in some penal institution and I'd opine You'd actually hate that (pun intended)..

I'm unaware of "Early Birds" having a predisposition of 'hating' but if I come across any info I'll add it later.

namaste

P.S. Tired of hating? Try changing Your thoughts. Change Your thoughts or You'll get what You've always got.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yeah religion breeds nothing but hate in a lot of people, and gives the world nothing back in return that's unique to it.

You should get out and go travelling...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Jesus loves all and sinners are included in that "all". Redemption is a good tool.

Live life without, envy, hate, or greed.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You need Death Stalker....

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm glad I don't have imaginary standards to live up to. I don't hate who I am.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
lol religion.

stay away if i was you.

you can beilve in what you want alone. and be judged when you die rather than by other humans

religion is just self policing tactic to make the public keep you in line if you step out of line.

be yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You sound weary.

Take some time to reconnect with Jesus. It's about a relationship with Him, not pleasing the crowd.

Be gentle and forgive yourself. Learning to follow Christ is hard. Quite literally:

"And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." (Luke 9:23)

Lord's peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So, I hate christianity
As a Christian I do
I hate having to be humble

Then fret not... you are not a Christian.

Just that easy

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Be kinder to yourself, you are making too much noise, and letting in too much noise about things that don't matter.

When we treat ourselves as puppets of who we want to be, instead of just being ourselves, only internal conflicts arise such as you are having.

If you need Jesus in your life, be like the ideals you feel he offered, most of all I suggest you learn to understand his premise of love one another. He missed one part though....you can't love one another until you love yourself first, the way you perceive people in your life is just a reflection of your perceptions of self.

Feel good about you, and that will attract good people to you.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

www.youtube.com... Hozier My favorite song at the moment!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry your beliefs cause you such negative feelings. Hate is a very ugly emotion. I typically avoid things I hate but that's just me. To each their own, I suppose. I hate all religion and don't believe it is required in my life. I'm not an atheist either. I'm not sure there's a god or not but I'm willing to wait and see before wasting a lifetime of sundays .
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2016 by Tuomptonite because: Add a video

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join