It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Bail for Virginia Tech Student Charged in Killing of 13-Year-Old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have been perplexed with this story from the git go. Here is the original thread , basically these two sieces of phit, of human beings murdered this little girl.

Now this college kid's attorney is saying that she needs to have bail, so that she can get treatment. ... She killed someone she never even met, and felt excited about it...wtf..I am sure the parents of the deceased are in a very bad place right now.

I think both college kids need to spend the rest of their #ING lives in the pen..... RIP Nicole...

A judge on Thursday refused to grant bail to a Virginia Tech student charged in the killing of a 13-year-old, and prosecutors said the woman told police she was "excited" to be a part of something "secretive."

Natalie Keepers, 19, is charged along with another student, David Eisenhauer, 18, in the killing of Nicole Lovell, whose body was found in North Carolina three days after she disappeared from her Virginia home.

"She killed someone she never even met," Montgomery County Commonwealth Attorney Mary Pettitt said in court Thursday,

L I N K

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

It is probably better for her personal safety that she wasn't granted bail...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Now this college kid's attorney is saying that she needs to have bail, so that she can get treatment. ... She killed someone she never even met, and felt excited about it…

According to the link…

A preliminary cause of death is stabbing, officials said. The charge of accessory before the fact indicates Keepers was not present during the killing. Eisenhauer is charged with first-degree murder and abduction.

So he abducted and killed her, not the girl… probably even used her as bait (initially) to get the girl to go along, (a date?) then…

After the murder, Keepers and Eisenhauer allegedly went to a Walmart in Wytheville to buy cleaning supplies with the girl's body in the trunk of the car, Pettitt said.

Forced her to help clean up afterwards, all the time girl is aware she could be next if she doesn't go along. Wouldn't be the first time. Unlike other thrill killer boy and girl teams that both participate and even film their multiple exploits, this one is less culpable, probably didn't even know ahead of time what dude had planned.

IMO, flamers…

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, and here is a new article. They planned the murder at a restaurant . What are these damn kids thinking these days?

First off, college boy has inappropriate relationship w/13yr old. Now He has to off her... ?

May both of them rot in the pen. I am sure the Cho Mos will take greatly to the new "me@t".

Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

She helped plan it and then helped dispose of the body and clean up the evidence. She sent him a text, warning him that police were at the house. No where does it say she claimed to be threatened or coerced.
Evil little bitch should rot, right along with her psycho boyfriend.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No where does it say she claimed to be threatened or coerced.

Of course not. He lied about everything, denied doing it, throwing her under the bus was easy…

hes a killer.,. If you went along on a date, waited in the car and then saw him come back with a dead body, you'd be scared into line pretty quick.

Even help so as not to wind up dead yourself. Not if you're a man maybe, but remember she is college young, vulnerable, suicidal, depressed, easily manipulated by someone like him. The guys a psycho path, evil loves company.

Again, just my opinion.

top topics

join