It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some stuff caught on video, what happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Just sitting here bored watching "5 mysterious things caught on video" clips on Youtube. There are lots of these on Youtube but there are a couple I'd like to know what your theories are. A few of these I have seen before and some are obviously hoaxes, so I have pointed out particular clips in the videos.

The second one in this one is interesting, is he cotheslined by a wire? (The third one though very unlikely is obviously someone getting hit by lightning.... twice).

Number 2 in this one, actually the 4th clip, has got me wondering, the girl floating, the way she and the mother run away makes it look more authentic.

This one between 13:50 and 15:30, the two guys at night, hoax perhaps? Their commentary about 'we got it on camera, lets go put it on the computer' seems staged and they turned back at just the right time so you couldnt make out what it was.

And if you know what that was going in to the volcano in the previous clip, I'd be interested to know too.

edit on 5/2/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The guy that got zapped by lightning probably angered Zeus and got payback for his arrogance. Air elementals also have lightning built into their left arms.

The rotating circular door probably shattered due to resonating at its natural frequency. Every person has a unique frequency in their DNA. The guy touching the door had the same resonance as the window.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Rapha because: Weird stuff on ATS. i type 'window' and ATS script replaces it with an underscore. Freeky !!! Windows 10 as taking over the world ||| Lol

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The little girl floating in the one video really really got me. my first thought was alien abduction, so I put on my tinfoil hat, and then thought, that the lady with her (mom?) was doing it, like telekinesis or something. I don't know, it was really weird. Also it was in the woods, Kids disappear in the woods all the time.

Also the man and the truck that appear out of nowhere. WTH is up with that!? At first I thought maybe the guy tried to jump out of the SUV, but the door would have been open, there just wasn't enough time. The box truck I can't explain, maybe someone else can, but I can't .

Good stuff!
It's really nice to see more of this kind of thing here, its starting to get to political.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The exploding door : Imperfections in the glass could have been there for months or years. It reached it's stress point and Boom, it shatters. It has nothing to do with our "resonating DNA".

The swirling light was a missile launch. We had about 1000 threads on that one.
The floating girl was a hoax.

Many of these "mysterious" things are just people setting up hoaxes to get attention and fool the gullible.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

The first video:

The revolving door blows inward from both sides, probably footage from a bomb detonation outside the store, the force of which stopped the motorized mechanism in the carousel, which put enough force on the safety glass to shatter the panels in the door frame.

The guy getting clotheslined is probably from a stretched wire, we can't see it because of camera software.

There were threads here on the double lightning strike. Nobody gets up from a direct strike to the head, let alone twice.
edit on 5-2-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The third video was nothing but blurs that could have been anything, there wasn't one picture where I saw a face.
I always liked the flying girl but find it suspicious that the camera is shaking right at the moment the girl is coming down.

As to the man appearing suddenly on the side of the car, I thought that he was probably a pedestrian, crossing the road from right to left and got caught by the car ahead, which makes it look as if he came out of the 'side'.

I find the lightning one and the revolving door the most interesting as they were [seemingly] taken by CCTV and the people are behaving in a way that I would expect them to.

Out of those two, the revolving door one was the only one that actually made me go WTF out loud.

Nice and interesting compilations though, even if some are for entertainment purposes only!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

FREAKY videos! The guy running and than seems like he runs into an invisible wall was unsettling. It sure doesn't look like he could fake the way he fell. I'm sure there will be someone who will claim to have the answers for all these. I just don't think there's a clear answer to some weird occurrences.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A few likely real puzzlers in the compilation... and they're always fun, so thanks!

The one were the blurry, predator type thing is running around suburbia letting out shrieks is a "good" one, heh... and the Volcano lights seeming to enter it is also hard to compute... Pele and cohorts, if one must apply a name to it, perhaps?

One that always bugged me was the two odd ones of 'stick figures with bulbous heads in robes' in California... one was from Yosemite from a trail cam and one was from a surveillance cam from some guy's front lawn... called the 'Nightcrawler' footage, if I remember, and I first saw it on "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" TV show.
One can Youtube it from that info, but only partials are posted... the whole videos are rare and very strange.

I can't quite figure out how it was hoaxed, if they were... anyway, fun and thanks for the post.

new topics

top topics

join