It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taxi Drivers Say They’ve Picked Up Ghosts of 2011 Tsunami Victims in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a very interesting case indeed. I would love to hear from someone with knowledge of nuclear energy and see if that could potentially play into somehow keeping these "spirits" alive if that is truly what's going on.

Is there something about this nuclear energy release that could have a direct effect on humans bodies and souls so to speak.

How creepy would it be that by releasing nuclear energy in such a way that it causes instantaneous death, that it actually creates a "living" soul with the ability to be seen and communicate with the living....

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I've done quite a bit of research on the subject of near death experiences, pre-birth experiences and dabbled a bit with astral projection, so I know our soul is the "real" us, for me that is undeniable based on my experiences.
Buddhism has got it pretty much spot on with the afterlife Bardo's.

I've studied Dr Robert Monroe and he had a great understanding of the soul and the astral realms. Dr Monroe was highly adept at astral projection and there are some great videos of him describing experiences with non-physical entities while he was astral projecting.
He came up with a guide to the levels of the astral realms, the lower realms are where your ghosts, demons, hell etc.. exist.

There are plenty videos on youtube describing people's experiences when they have died and sometimes the people don't immediately realise that they have died and try to have conversations with doctors in the room. There have been quite a few who have been with family and when they're resuscitated they described full conversations, even though they may have been in a different room from the person that's just died.

Dr Monroe developed the hemisync method using binaural beats that is used on all the meditation tapes today and he developed it back in the sixties. It's a way of entraining your brain to enter the theta state which is the gateway frequency for entering the astral realms. People enter the theta state quite often.
When you drive long distance and you go into automatic mode where you have driven perfectly but can't remember specifics. That is the theta state.
A lot of people walk about in that state daily, George Romero created Zombies based on people who walk about in a theta state. Anyway I digress.
Taxi drivers would be perfect subjects for paranormal experiences as they sit about a lot and go in and out of theta-alpha states regularly.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

I've done quite a bit of research on the subject of near death experiences, pre-birth experiences and dabbled a bit with astral projection, so I know our soul is the "real" us, for me that is undeniable based on my experiences.
Buddhism has got it pretty much spot on with the afterlife Bardo's.

I've studied Dr Robert Monroe and he had a great understanding of the soul and the astral realms. Dr Monroe was highly adept at astral projection and there are some great videos of him describing experiences with non-physical entities while he was astral projecting.
He came up with a guide to the levels of the astral realms, the lower realms are where your ghosts, demons, hell etc.. exist.

There are plenty videos on youtube describing people's experiences when they have died and sometimes the people don't immediately realise that they have died and try to have conversations with doctors in the room. There have been quite a few who have been with family and when they're resuscitated they described full conversations, even though they may have been in a different room from the person that's just died.

Dr Monroe developed the hemisync method using binaural beats that is used on all the meditation tapes today and he developed it back in the sixties. It's a way of entraining your brain to enter the theta state which is the gateway frequency for entering the astral realms. People enter the theta state quite often.
When you drive long distance and you go into automatic mode where you have driven perfectly but can't remember specifics. That is the theta state.
A lot of people walk about in that state daily, George Romero created Zombies based on people who walk about in a theta state. Anyway I digress.
Taxi drivers would be perfect subjects for paranormal experiences as they sit about a lot and go in and out of theta-alpha states regularly.

I can attest to some of this on a personal level as well. It's absolutely the most bizarre thing the way it feels to be a ghost. I was told by doctors that my experience was more than likely a dream or hallucination but during this time I had stopped breathing for several minutes due to asthma attack when I was 8.

I remember watching the doctors work on me from above as if I was hovering near the ceiling in the corner of the room. I could not leave the room but I could see my mother in the next room crying. It's not just a memory I can still remember that feeling like it was yesterday (over twenty years ago now) and certainly not something that I will ever forget.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Thanks for the rundown. My experience is somewhat different. The real world actions of these encounters is usually what gets your attention. They make a noise or for instance, get into a cab and shut the door.

Of course, the cabbies heard this first off, or would have thought they lost their mind if a fare just suddenly appeared in the back seat, without getting in.

One time I heard a door slam and foot steps and looked up to see and hear a workman walking by. Another, a windo opened on the upper floor of a hotel, drawing my attention to the spectre there.

I bet these cabbies heard the door open, felt the car springs settle a little and then the door shut.

Is that theta state or real world?

Another time I didn't see the spirit other than a shimmer, but the transom windos in the room I was in both shut with a loud bang. A cell mate and I experienced the same events.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtruth

You've described 99% of all near death experiences, they nearly always float to the ceiling. A woman who was blind from birth had an NDE and of course it was the 1st visual experience she had and she identified herself by the ring on her finger. She had visualised from touching it for years.

If you don't mind me asking how did you feel in that moment? Was it a panic like feeling like you had to get back or were you kind of indifferent to what was going on?

intrptr,

That's a fair point, I would love to know how they are able to interact with objects but the soul is physical matter imo.
It has to be electromagnetic in nature.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
"Have I died?"

Gave me goosebumps!

Ya if it's made up they're good story tellers.
edit on 2/6/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let me offer you something. Maybe it's a combination of Theta state and real world phenomenon. I once talked to a guy who said he was half asleep in his room when he started becoming lucid. He says he woke up and some things flew off the table and splattered on the floor. He told me he didn't know what to think of it, but wondered if somehow his mind created it. Of course, a rational person will say his brain incorporated those things falling off the table into his dream and he mistakenly attached unknown forces to it. That's believable. Dreams DO work that way. For example, someone will shout in RL and you'll have a dream with them in it. I'm not saying people manifest ghosts in RL while in Theta state and so there's no actual ghosts. It could be a combination of the two--amplifying each other.

I don't believe in ghosts or psychic phenomena in general. I'm just here to have some fun. I do have an open mind.

EDIT: If people could change reality with their mind in this manner then how come there's no scientific evidence documenting it? Of course I'm assuming things are manifest and physically real.

I don't think ghost/ufo/bigfoot/etc sightings are scientific evidence. Too many blurry pixels and hoaxes. Science should have something by now if any of this is real. Scientists are not THAT incapable.
edit on 2/6/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

You've described 99% of all near death experiences, they nearly always float to the ceiling. A woman who was blind from birth had an NDE and of course it was the 1st visual experience she had and she identified herself by the ring on her finger. She had visualised from touching it for years.

If you don't mind me asking how did you feel in that moment? Was it a panic like feeling like you had to get back or were you kind of indifferent to what was going on?

I was not anxious at all during this experience. I did have feelings of worry but not for what was happening to me but because I could see the fear and pain on my mother's face. I wouldn't say that I was indifferent either but it was strange because I was actually trying to leave the room so that I could tell my mother that I was alright but no matter what I could not leave that room where my physical body is.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

I don't think that proof has anything to do with capabilities in the sense that there isn't proof there. It is just that with such limited understanding of other realms it is pretty much impossible to quantify what evidence is presented to us because we compare it to the dimensional state that we exist in and have nothing suffiecently comparable to analyze it against.

Think back just several decades ago and the thought that a planet not to far away from ours could potentially have organic life on it. It was possible but with the knowledge that we had at the time made it seem highly unlikely that we would soon find hundreds soon to be thousands of planets teeming with the potential for life.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That was the answer I was expecting as it's common for people to feel calm during the experience.
When I said indifferent I meant to that fact that you were in fact dead. Your concern came from how your mother was feeling which is what a lot of NDE experiencers get, when faced with the choice of ascending or going back.
edit on 6-2-2016 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
So a few week's back I was staying with a friend up in Leesburg, Virginia. We had just begun to settle into our new apartment. We were either playing a videogame or watching a movie, I look over my shoulder and see a tall lady wearing a white dress, and she vanished instantly. It felt benevolent.
A few days later I overhear her talking about seeing the ghost at 7 AM when she assumed I was asleep.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

If people could change reality with their mind in this manner then how come there's no scientific evidence documenting it? Of course I'm assuming things are manifest and physically real.

The line is crossed when two people have the same experience. Both theta, and windos slamming? ummm..

My linked experience has the guards at the juvenile facility trying to keep it quiet, too.

Both lend to credibility and a certain smarts on the part of the spirit 'play'.

edit on 6-2-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtruth
This is a very interesting case indeed. I would love to hear from someone with knowledge of nuclear energy and see if that could potentially play into somehow keeping these "spirits" alive if that is truly what's going on.

Is there something about this nuclear energy release that could have a direct effect on humans bodies and souls so to speak.

How creepy would it be that by releasing nuclear energy in such a way that it causes instantaneous death, that it actually creates a "living" soul with the ability to be seen and communicate with the living....

Your statement is interesting, because after the Hiroshima bomb, a spectre of many people were seen walking across a bridge as if going to work, I was thinking of this, and then saw your post.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This is like, beyond creativity! An eternal soul trapped in radiation, what a good point!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marcelfox

This is like, beyond creativity! An eternal soul trapped in radiation, what a good point!

Yes after I made that post I thought on it a while and now plan to put the idea in to a short story.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

They had clothes, too. One was carrying a tool box, another had a cane. Go figure.

Residual self image.

So If I were to suddenly die right now my residual self image would be of a short, slightly over weight, middle aged white guy holding a fried Chicken leg?
Well that's something to look forward to

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

They had clothes, too. One was carrying a tool box, another had a cane. Go figure.

Residual self image.

So If I were to suddenly die right now my residual self image would be of a short, slightly over weight, middle aged white guy holding a fried Chicken leg?
Well that's something to look forward to

I see that the story has hit the MSN. A lot of the Taxi drivers didn't want to talk about it. It must be a bit scary for some. So its younger people that die suddenly , not quite grasping their new environment. Theirs probably a lot to learn in this example.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The woman replied in a trembling voice: “Have I died?”

When the driver turned around to look at her, no one was there.

Imagine dying so suddenly that you don't realize you are gone. You stand there looking around wondering whats wrong. Oh, here's a cab, take--me---home--- "Have I died"?

Telling

Imagine if we are all dead too. What if we just like the taxi girl are all ghosts and don't realize we are dead?

I hope not, for this would be hell.
edit on 8-2-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

look up the 21 grams theory
edit on 8-2-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
S&F! Reminds me of the ghosts of Flight 191 that crashed at O'Hare in 1979. One of the DC-10's engines ripped off the wing during takeoff. The pilots couldn't save it as it cartwheeled to the ground. All 271 on board and 2 on the ground were killed.

Ghostly tales soon began to spring up about the site. According to Des Plaines police officers, motorists began reporting odd sights within a few months of the crash. They called in about seeing odd, bobbing white lights in the field where the aircraft had gone down. First thought to be flashlights that were carried by ghoulish souvenir hunters, officers responded to the reports to find the field was silent and deserted. No one was ever found, despite patrols arriving on the scene almost moments after receiving a report.

More unnerving though were the accounts that came from the residents of the nearby mobile home, which was adjacent to the crash site. Many of these reports came within hours of the crash, when residents claimed to hear knocking and rapping sounds at their doors and windows. Those who responded, including a number of retirees and off-duty police and firefighters, opened their doors to find no one was there. Dogs in the trailer park would bark endlessly at the empty field where the plane had gone down. Their masters could find no reason for their erratic behavior. This continued for weeks and months and even escalated to the point that doorknobs were being turned and rattled, footsteps were heard approaching the trailers, clanging on the metal stairs, and on some occasions, actual figures were confronted. According to some reports, a few residents opened their doors to find a worried figure who stated that he "had to get his luggage" or "had to make a connection" standing on their porch. The figure then turned and vanished into the darkness.

The tragedy, and the strange events that followed, caused many of the residents to move out of the park but when new arrivals took their place, they too began to report the weird happenings. A fairly recent sighting was described by a man who was walking his dog one night near the area where Flight 191 went down. He was approached by a young man who explained that he needed to make an emergency telephone call. The man with his dog looked at this person curiously for he seemed to reek of gasoline and also appeared to be smoldering. At first, he just assumed the man had been running on this chilly night and steam was coming from his clothing, but when he turned away to point out a nearby phone and then turned back again --- the man had vanished! The man with the dog had heard stories from other local residents about moans and weird cries emanating from the 1979 crash site but he never believed them until now. He was now convinced that he had encountered one of the restless passengers from Flight 191 for himself!

And he’s likely not the only one, for the stories of weird knockings, inexplicable sounds and even apparitions continue to this day. One long-standing incident, which is often repeated, comes from the terminal at O’Hare itself. According to travelers, many have purported to see a man making a telephone call from a booth that is located close to the departure gate that was used by Flight 191. Those who have seen him say that is quite normal-looking, except for the fact that his business attire seems oddly out of date. He allegedly steps away from the telephone booth, manages a few steps and then vanishes into thin air. Is he one of the doomed passengers from Flight 191 --- or another phantom altogether?

I also find it odd that there are very little reports of paranormal activity on the World Trade site. There are some stories here in there, but I would think that area would be a hotbed of activity if you believe in that sort of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join