It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the not too distant past...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello ATS!
I have finally joined after enjoying this website for a year or so. Lurker no more!
I look forward to interacting with the great and interesting minds I have seen here.
I have always been drawn to strange and uncommon themes. I am well aware that mainstream media is garbage and that most alternative media is nothing more than controlled opposition, crankdom, or outright quackery. Does that mean I'm "awake?" You tell me.
I am a lifelong amateur artist. Unfortunately, attempting to monetize my talent sucks the joy right out of it for me. As a compromise I work in architecture, which allows me to use a little of my creativity and pay the bills.
I am fascinated by dreams, metaphysics, astronomy, cosmology, and alternative history. Can you imagine the things we humans have lost in all the book burnings throughout history? The Library of Alexandria? All the sunken and buried cities and civilizations of the world? Of other worlds? It's fascinating, terrifying and disheartening to ponder, which is why I'm drawn to such topics. I'm no mystical adept or encyclopedic essayist, but an enthusiastic truth seeker nonetheless.
So here I am, pleased to be here and get to know some of you. I hope to learn and contribute as time goes by.
M.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So nice to meet you! Welcome to our amazing realm!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome welcome 😊 I'm no door mat to say hi, I'm more of a "wish I had the right words" savant. 😎 welcome nonetheless

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
greetings

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Montalabix

You are home friend. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello! Welcome!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Montalabix

Hellos and welcome to ats

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
belated greetings to you

new topics