It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AN Alien question that may help "Others" understand your perceptions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A question to ask for those of you who will answer.

At times things are written slightly encrypted but this is not.
It is being presented as clear as possible for clear responses.

To further enhance the responses consider THE who 1 is speaking of first living in this dimension-over hundreds of thousands of years, and was here approx. in the last 15-20k years. And IS also telepathically LINKED into the human conscious COLLECTIVE…

Also consider that THE is able to remain conscious and active after reaching the points of what HUMANS (younger CREATOR Creation active SOULS) consider Death. And so after experiencing what humans consider death THE is still ALIVE more in that META realm form & realm associated to the human SPIRIT.

continue-

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Reference INNANAS descent for some literature & example how she crossed the boundaries and still remained aware active and alive AFTER she encountered her sister ERISKIGAL & death?

INNANAS descent data below for paranormal / supernatural afterlife references possibly associated to human, Spirits activities and locations.

www.halexandria.org...

www.halexandria.org...

Enlil was also espoused to Nin-khursag and their son was Ninurta (Ningirsu), the Mighty Hunter. By another wife, Ninlil (Sud), Enlil had a second son, Nanna (Suen), known as the Bright One. Nanna and his wife, Ningal, were the parents of Inanna (who was called Ishtar by the Babylonians), and who married the Shepherd King Dumu-zi (the latter given in the Semitic Old Testament book of Ezekiel 8:14 as Tammuz).
Another son of Enlil and Ninlil was Nergal (Meslamtaea), King of the Underworld. He married Eresh-kigal, the Queen of the Netherworld, the daughter of Nanna and Ningal (i.e. Inanna’s sister), and the mother of Lilith (who became handmaiden to Inanna, her maternal aunt). Lilith is also notorious as the first wife of Adam, but it was Lilith who rejected him (and thus incurred the wrath of every reject-worthy male on the planet).

continue-

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Focusing back on OP topic questions.

Question 1-What do YOU personally consider the ANNUNAKI as?

Options if needed:
GODS
DEVILS
ANGELS
DEMONS
Benevolent or (GOOD) ET who help mankind advance?
Malevolent or (BAD) ET who hold mankind back?

Question 2- What/who do YOU consider FATHER ANU as to Humanity?

Question 3- What/who do YOU consider LORD ENKI as to Humanity?

Question 4- What/who do YOU consider LORD ENLIL as to Humanity?

Question 5- How will/would YOU feel if it is found there is evidence of a ANNUNAKI association with the modifying of some of EA*RTH planets past human ancestral “natural” CREATOR Creation Ape and or intelligent
/Primate
en.wikipedia.org...

/Fish
en.wikipedia.org...

/Herp. genetics? think Rep-brain?
en.wikipedia.org...

And these modifications were responsible for mankind or intelligent man of today, how would you feel about that?

continue-
edit on 2/4/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If possible please answer sensibly as if your answers are telepathically confirmed somewhere 😊 so please no usual internet jabs at a Out of Box topic concerning the ANNUNAKI. If you think the topic carries no TRUTH at all, then please remain AN observer… If you feel there is even a little TRUTH related please feel free to share what is on your mind related to the OP.
Also consider some type of intelligence is reading your responses on the internet to further understand your internet persona/profile.

Thanks in advance ALL*

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Who cares? Sorry but your thread was like learning algebra.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

exits thread to allow some to resonate

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Arghh, I seem to be resonating violently with cognitive dissonance!

Algebra was never like this!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Really? That was totally rude and pointless.

Try withholding your menial judgement for the sake of ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Annunaki, to me, are another story about space people. Just like A LOT of lore and mythology throughout the ages, all over the world.

Are there non Earth beings? Yes i feel confident that there are. Are they here? Probably.

As for which e.t. civilizations have visited ua and their interactions with us, thats a gray area that i know little about in the big scheme of things.

Reptilian brain stuff too. Most verterbrates on Earth share many structural developments. The "reptilian brain" or mid brain and those structures are shared in mammals, reptiles, and much more.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

At times things are written slightly encrypted but this is not.
It is being presented as clear as possible

I was sold on this point..until I read further and realized the THE is anything but clear!

edit on 4-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The wordings are crazy... such words... much wow.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I always thought the Annunaki were from outer space.

2, 3 and 4, I have no idea.

As for being tampered with in some way from aliens, if that's what you meant, It wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It is being presented as clear as possible for clear responses.

Alright...

Let me just read the rest of your post(s)

Ok.... I believe the answer to your question is:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The annunaki are the ALL.
They are the gods. Creators, all knowing and in sync with each other as 1.
Just like An octopus has many tenticals yet they are some how all connected and controlled by 1 mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I can not answer your questions with any degree of personal certainty.
I will not answer based on anything that someone else has written .
However there is something that I once experienced ,and have not
forgotten. I had a dream, very brief, a glimpse of two warriors, standing
side by side . I heard the name Enlil and another name too,
it sounded something like "Ensuul".
That is all.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you those of you who are taking time to read and respond efficiently.
Since some posters were fearless enough to take a plunge, 1 shall answer as well...

Question 1-What do YOU personally consider the ANNUNAKI as?

1 considers them the Creators of the Animalia Kingdoms and other things & beings.
Some anilmalia kingdom elements found here on EA*RTH of which human ancestors are part of.

Some "current" more conscious and aware? human versions may perceive / view them as Benevolent (good et) GODS or Malevolent (bad et) Devils written of for their actions with mankind in the past.

Some of their influences and or messengers-Creations could also of been viewed the same. Depending on which groups influence they followed and interest they carried out upon mankind and other kinds.

Question 2- What/who do YOU consider FATHER ANU as to Humanity?

FATHER of the Creators of Mankind-

Question 3- What/who do YOU consider LORD ENKI as to Humanity?

Creator of mankind's enhanced intelligent form from mankind's original / natural more animal thinking form. May have shared ancient Masonic like intelligence in order to teach builders/laborers to utilize tools, take orders and read data in ancient past.
May have been more for the development of mankind consciously & spiritually more then for the development of interest requested due to the interactions with the enhancing models of man causing the to see the intelligence within the altered...

Question 4- What/who do YOU consider LORD ENLIL as to Humanity?

May have shared - commanded ancient Masonic like intelligence in order to teach builders/laborers to utilize tools, take orders and read data in ancient past.
May have been more interested in the interest back then being obtained and family goals accomplished and preferred mankind remain a un-touched/taught asset of labor.

SONS of thy FATHER who is not of this planet and who so is then in the HEAVENS ABOVE & Beyond this planet and potentially BOTH mentioned GODS of Abramic & related faiths...

Question 5- How will/would YOU feel if it is found there is evidence of a ANNUNAKI association with the modifying of some of EA*RTH planets past human ancestral “natural” CREATOR Creation Ape and or intelligent-Primate/Fish/Herp. genetics? think Rep-brain?
And these modifications were responsible for mankind or intelligent man of today, how would you feel about that?

1 would feel relieved to have found a connection to the species that is a connection that is OFF WORLD. It would make 1 want to obviously know more about the TRUTH of the past concerning the species and the souls of the species that may be interacting with them in the META REALMS... Paranormal - supernatural data

Question comes to mind-
Are they or did they reach higher level type Civilization during their early periods of CREATION? Say type 4 - 6 which would be immortals to humans who cannot fully perceive reality OBJECTIVELY.
And so DOES THIS GIVE THEM ABILITIES OR ENABLE THEM TO DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES THAT CAN INTERACT WITH THE HUMAN ETERNAL SOUL ENERGY AND HUMAN SPACE TIME? AS WELL AS OTHER NATURAL SPIRIT LIKE ENERGY GENERATED FROM THEIR ANIMALIA CREATIONS?
As the Creations transfer or morph from one form to another during the perceived life and death phases within EXISTENCE...

Detected atheist group. Your welcome to share.
edit on 2/4/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

DOES THIS GIVE THEM ABILITIES OR ENABLE THEM TO DESIGN TECHNOLOGIES THAT CAN INTERACT WITH THE HUMAN ETERNAL SOUL ENERGY AND HUMAN SPACE TIME? AS WELL AS OTHER NATURAL SPIRIT LIKE ENERGY GENERATED FROM THEIR ANIMALIA CREATIONS? As the Creations transfer or morph from one form to another during the perceived life and death phases within EXISTENCE...

When I finshed my post last night, I glanced up at my clock and it was 11:11.
This number has been shown to me, in a certain way ,to pertain to not only the technologies
which you ask about ,but also to the more mundane efforts of mankind.
The number 11 is at the very least what I call "the symbolic pillar of technology".
It has a strong corelation to mankinds' progress in ths Universe.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
from my perspective they seem to be just as screwed up as us (maybe we inherited it from them) with all this raping and fighting and tricking and lying and breaking promises and intolerance for outsiders and the list goes on. They gave us religion and it's like the most #ed up thing ever. they all say "I am the one and only. before me there are no others!!!" " I am the greatest of all!!!blahblahblah" and they don't know everything anymore than we do. are they technologically more advanced than us? sure they are but are they more moral than us? hell no. are they perfect? no

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your feelings and viewpoints are appreciated

top topics

join