It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ammon Bundy, other armed protesters at Oregon wildlife refuge, indicted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Ive read your vituperation elsewhere....don't give me that bat puckey

I guess I should have expected that. As for my words being vituperative, well, I just don't know what else to say.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

I gotta say, I think it's ignorant that you say anyone who doesn't support the Bundys are clueless, un-American, trend followers. Just be to sure, the Hammonds don't support the Bundys either, right?
edit on 4-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No, we are not putting the gov't on a pedestal, just as we're not putting the militia on a pedestal either.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, we are not putting the gov't on a pedestal, just as we're not putting the militia on a pedestal either.

In other wrods you dont know what Your doing.

Have you read the history about this Family?

Do you really know anytihng about them and their struggle at all since the 60s?

You speak as if you know them personally.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

What exactly do you mean I don't know what I'm doing? What am I suppose to be doing, putting the Bundy's on a pedestal? You know, last time I checked you are not supposed to protest armed while taking over federal property and threatening violence if you are to be removed by authorities. I can't think of a single protest that would have ended well if this exact scenario occurred. Imagine if Occupy Wall Street or Black Lives Matter did this and what the outcome would be. Yet, I'm supposed to support these men, why? They claim to be doing this in the name of the Hammond's and they don't even have the Hammond's support. So what exactly is their point?

Of course I don't know anything about their struggle and I laugh at these ridiculous question. Now I'm supposed to become a Bundy history student? Please!

How do you come to the conclusion I speak of them as if I know them? I don't support armed protesters taking over a federal building because I would never support this kind of protest and too boot, the men they are "fighting" for don't even want their help. And what have they accomplished so far? One of their men is dead and now the rest are going to prison, most likely.

Job well done! This is a group I can get behind!

^ yeah, I'm gonna support these clowns...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I gotta say, I think it's ignorant that you say anyone who doesn't support the Bundys are clueless, un-American, trend followers. Just be to sure, the Hammonds don't support the Bundys either, right?

He threw the Oath Keepers under the bus as well..

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Apparently I don't see Lavoy in your video threatening to kill anyone.

I agree the nut job on your video has made some threats, however it was not him that was killed, it was Lavoy and he is as peaceful as they come.

Lavoy did not have a death wish as the propaganda media claims and if he did, please find where he is quoted say so?

Your video in question, is nothing more then to demonize all of the militia.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That video was made after he was killed and those are the militia men left who are scared and threatening violence because they think the FBI is coming to kill them. Far as I know, they're all still alive. Two dumbasses in that video playing soldier with their guns are apart of that militia. Those are the men are apart of the group that did indeed threaten violence if removed. As far as Levoy, I read that he said he would die before being put in a cage and, shocking, that's exactly what happened. Are you saying he never said such things and the media is making it all up?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Levoy, I read that he said he would die before being put in a cage and, shocking, that's exactly what happened. Are you saying he never said such things and the media is making it all up?

Yes I am, please post the quote of him making that statement?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: spy66

What exactly do you mean I don't know what I'm doing? What am I suppose to be doing, putting the Bundy's on a pedestal? You know, last time I checked you are not supposed to protest armed while taking over federal property and threatening violence if you are to be removed by authorities. I can't think of a single protest that would have ended well if this exact scenario occurred. Imagine if Occupy Wall Street or Black Lives Matter did this and what the outcome would be. Yet, I'm supposed to support these men, why? They claim to be doing this in the name of the Hammond's and they don't even have the Hammond's support. So what exactly is their point?

I was hoping you would actually say the words! You are a racist with daddy issues. You would only support black protestors or protestors with neck-beards and bones in their ears. The validity of the protest does not even enter into your thought process as long as the protestors look like MTV reality show contestants.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You're well aware that it's been reported he said such things so no I don't have to prove it, you have to prove he didn't say that And that the media is lying.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You must prove it.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I was hoping you would actually say the words! You are a racist with daddy issues. You would only support black protestors or protestors with neck-beards and bones in their ears. The validity of the protest does not even enter into your thought process as long as the protestors look like MTV reality show contestants.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, you must prove he didn't. It's been reported so you must prove it's all a lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Catch-22 applies.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Levoy, I read that he said he would die before being put in a cage and, shocking, that's exactly what happened. Are you saying he never said such things and the media is making it all up?

That's now how it works you brought up this statement that you read it somewhere? Where is this proof?

I believe you heard it on the lying propaganda mainstream media. Levoy never made any such statements. it is a lie.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The ignorance...

Ok, here he is on video talking to reporters about what happens when the authorities come and point guns at them.

Oregon Occupier LaVoy Finicum Warns FBI He'd Take Death Over Jail

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Are you guys serious? Do the lot of you actually think he never said this? OH THE IGNORANCE!

Come watch him say it himself, here's your proof (2:00 mark).

So now your extraordinary claim requires extraordinary evidence, and the proof of burden has always been on you.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The ignorance...

Ok, here he is on video talking to reporters about what happens when the authorities come and point guns at them.

Oregon Occupier LaVoy Finicum Warns FBI He'd Take Death Over Jail

Now, be ready to be told he didn't literally say the words "I have a deathwish."

Logic, reason, facts and evidence mean nothing in the face of zealous belief and willful obfuscation.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Did Lavoy say he was going to shoot anyone? No he did not.

He said don't point a gun at me Yes he said I don't want to sit in a concrete box.

Lavoy also said the Feds know where I am, he is not hiding from them. Lavoy made it clear he has no death wish!

You are spinning this information to demonize Lavoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join