It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia’s Defense Ministry suspects Turkey of preparations for intrusion into Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Meanwhile, Putin's "old friend" Kissinger is in Moscow visiting...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Being a Messenger, I will say this to you all now.

You were taught to hate Russia, you were all told to hate Islam, you were all told to hate.

What you were not taught is to see or know what is told that is a lie.

Russia has been bombing ISIS and ISIS only, there were a few casualties below 100. While America since Iraq, Libya and Syria bombings have killed millions. In 2014 the council said 1 million more and it is over, the quota has been passed by your Nations.

NATO has funded ISIS and put Turkey in charge to spear head a war, as the Crimea incentive has failed via the corruption of the Ukrainian Kiev government.

You all wish to believe and wish to see that it's all a lie and that another nation is responsible, but your nations (U.S.A and Nations of EU) have spilled innocent blood. You used lies and corruption to bring hate against It's House and It's people. The blood you've spilled is far beyond any nation since 1945 to 2015 now it is time to reap what you sow and Russia will not be the sacrificial lamb.

The warnings were given, the trumpets were blown and yet you still ignored the call to change. With this war will come and end to means of greed of man, Russia and 10% of China will survive this war.

This is the message, this is the seal and it is the will.

Mankind has until June 21st 2016.

Pray that humanity will see change.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Being a Messenger, I will say this to you all now.

You were taught to hate Russia, you were all told to hate Islam, you were all told to hate.

Well, you may have been, but I was not.

The only thing I say to the "Russia = no civilian deaths", is this.

- When the US and the West use precision munitions there are civilian casualties, the Western media and everyone jumps up an down, and quite rightly so.
- When Russia use unguided bombs and flatten everything in sight (look at Grozney as a good example, and reports now coming out of Syria), there is silence. Silence because media access is controlled and the State propaganda machine is in over-drive. People choose to believe RT.com because they think they are being "open-minded". Ha, ha.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Russia is a saviour of humanity ?

Oh the irony !!!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Russia is a saviour of humanity ?

Oh the irony !!!

Not exactly, but it will be part of the future Holy Land...

Not sure why they decided on that but it is what it is

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

No one knows the date or time for anything. What is special about June 21st 2016? Even if Nato was planning on starting WW3 I highly doubt that anyone privy to dates would speak them without comming up dead minutes later.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Nowadays, people do not even read the news. All they do is look at who's reporting something, and if it's the other side it's propaganda.

Just because you don't think it's propaganda doesn't make it true.

It has been proven more than once that Russian media has no problem spewing out lies and calling them truths.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It was proven 60 years ago that the mainstream media lie!

Please, be kind and point me the propaganda in this article? Is it that hard to believe in possibility that Turkey might be gathering forces at the border with Syria?

Wow, much propaganda, unlike calling Putin the devil and what not.

Learn the definition of propaganda + double standards.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

If Syria didn't have massive gas fields, US, NATO, Saudia Arabia nor Turkey couldn't care less if Assad or Attila the Hun was ruling Syria.

They don't.

They actually had to import natural gas to cover their own domestic production.

Syria has never produced sufficient volumes of natural gas to export. Prior to the recent conflict, Syria imported a small amount of natural gas from Egypt to supplement its own domestic production, but production volumes dropped by more than 60% between 2010 and 2011 (from 24.4 Bcf to 8.8 Bcf, according to Cedigaz data) and stopped in 2012.

www.eia.gov...

As for oil fields...

Syria is a relatively small oil producer, accounting for just 0.5 percent of the global production in 2010.

en.wikipedia.org...

And it hasn't gotten better since then.

You do understand if Assad was not in power you wouldn't have those countries interested in Syria like they are now...unless the new president is just as bad as Assad was towards his own people.

The Terrorist attacking Syria promote terrorism world wide so external forces can enter Syria without people rising against their governments. One giant con to plunder yet another country.

Yes ISIS does.

The reason people are rising against their government in Syria is because they are tired of living in fear of that government.

That is usually the reason civil wars happen.

What exactly do you think they are plundering?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Did Turkey and or Saudi Arabia invade Syria yet as Russia claims they are getting ready to do?

Nope...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Please, be kind and point me the propaganda in this article? Is it that hard to believe in possibility that Turkey might be gathering forces at the border with Syria?

Do you have anything that corroborates this from RT?

Remember putting troops on your border with another country is okay...remember Ukraine.

Also this is the most probable reason they have troops on the border...

Syria war: Thousands fleeing fighting mass at Turkey border

www.bbc.com...

www.france24.com...

Turkish border troops block Syrian masses fleeing IS

www.timesofisrael.com...

But of course it's easier to believe what the Russian Ministry of Defence says instead of actually finding the truth.

Now prove it isn't propaganda?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Did Turkey and or Saudi Arabia invade Syria yet as Russia claims they are getting ready to do?

Just another Ministry of Defence hit piece that has nothing to back the claim.

Pretty much the same thing they did with MH 17 and their SU 25 story.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why would Saudi Arabia have a need to directly invade Syria when they can continue to fund and control ISIS with their bust buddy the US?

Again, it is very logical thing for Turkey to gather their force at the border.

Learn the definition of propaganda.

@Tsurfer200h

So, you are saying it is not a lie that Turkey is gathering forces at the border? Thank you for proving this article correct.

]
edit on 5-2-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So, you are saying it is not a lie that Turkey is gathering forces at the border?

Except you missed a little there...

for intrusion into Syria

Show proof this is happening and you might have something, if you can't that is propaganda coming from the kings of Propaganda...RT.

Good try though.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not really.

The Russian spokesman said they are suspecting it, not that it is 100% sure. Better safe than sorry

Come on guys, try harder. Move on to proving that Putin is the devil. I miss those days

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The Russian spokesman said they are suspecting it, not that it is 100% sure. Better safe than sorry

They are making things up to justify actions that may happen against Turkey, by putting it out there they are suspecting them of something they aren't doing.

But hey I know you have a soft spot in your heart for Russian media, and as long as it makes the west look bad the better it is for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

To be honest, we don't need any media and their "news" coverage for having an opinion like mine; just look at the actions the western countries have done in the past...they are not trying really trying to hide it.

They are making things up to justify actions that may happen against Turkey, by putting it out there they are suspecting them of something they aren't doing.

See, both you and the Russian spokesman made assumptions or are pushing propaganda?

The difference is, he might have some intelligence info while you do not have.

So what is it then? If they are pushing propaganda, then so are you

Damn this smiley faces are weird and scary

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Apparently you didnt get the Kremlin talking points. Turkey is behind isis according to russia.

Russia claimed Turkey and Saudi Arabia were ready to invade Syria.

Has it happened? nope.

We call that russian propaganda. You know the grandiose lie supported by nothing but the hope mindless automatons who wont question anything read it.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Sure I am...care to show where?

See, both you and the Russian spokesman made assumptions or are pushing propaganda?

I never made assumptions concerning this.

The difference is, he might have some intelligence info while you do not have.

Yes the kind they make up.

Again show this propaganda I am pushing?

I remember now...anything that makes the Russian government look bad is propaganda.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Such a long post of nothing. You basically said nothing. As usual, zero contribution to discussion. Oh well.

You are saying Russia is lying so they could justify their future actions against Turkey. A note from American playbook, not surprised you are thinking about it.

I'm passed the point of thinking you are just making some random assumptions. It's propaganda.

You and the Russian spokesman said the same thing. So if he's pushing propaganda, so are you.
Or some more double standards?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join