It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I had this very weird reaction to another human a while back....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
a reply to: olaru12

That's what I'm saying.

Log of the freaking fake, pixelated world of the internet and GO BACK! Explore it. Figure it out in real time. Don't just sit here with strangers, guessing.
This is your life your talking about!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
She's definately a Vampyre with the ability to subliminally control your every thought.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
Like some other wise posters have said:

Go figure it out for yourself!

At least get some more food when she is working. Not everybody gets the chance to easily explore experiences like this.

It may be nothing much, it could be something. Either way, it was obviously intriguing enough to make a thread about it.. So go explore!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:39 PM
a reply to: lavatrance

You know, I been thinking about this and I agree that you need to go and see...

Perhaps it is more about HER than YOU...
For example...perhaps she had a vision of meeting a certain young man who (insert you physical description here) and the bill would total $ X dollar amount and...who knows? Like I say, maybe it was HER "vision" and that was why she was smiling so intensely...
Maybe it was HER experience as much as yours...

People meet and connect on so many different levels for so many different reasons. Sometimes people just come along at the right time...when you need them and you didn't even know you needed that person in your life!
Go back and see for sure!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
a reply to: TNMockingbird

People meet and connect on so many different levels for so many different reasons. Sometimes people just come along at the right time...when you need them and you didn't even know you needed that person in your life!
Go back and see for sure!

You should go back lavatrance, and just see what happens next, whatever is in front of you will not pass you by. Universal law
edit on 4/2/16 by cosmickat because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM

originally posted by: lavatrance
You know I had THE MOST bizzare thing happen. This was some time ago but it's always stuck with me. It was one of the most strangest things that's ever happened to me. It was a reaction to another person...

So here's how it went....

All it was was I had gone to buy a wrap at a fast food place. The girl working there was very average looking (at best) about 25 I'd say. So she rang in my bill, and she was smiling. Well I started to get this "very weird feeling". It was totally insane. Like the closest thing I could describe the feeling too was that of "love" but it wasn't even that perhaps. So I handed her the money and I was sorta looking at her. I wasn't attracted to her at all. But yet this strange feeling of like "love" was growing very strong inside. And she had this huge smile on as she slowly completed my purchase.

so at this moment part of me is thinking "what's going on??", while I'm also feeling this deep emotional feeling of almost like love or something at this person. It was so utterly bizzare. I was in no way attracted to this person at all though. And so she handed me my change and I left. But it was so bizzare.

Like it got me kinda wonder "what was that"??? Does anyone have an explaination for that???

Like even if I see a good looking woman that I talk to for a while, I absolutely don't feel love or anything. Because it's just like anyone, you just met them. You don't care. They're just another person. But this strange girl she had some kind of bizzare impact on me. Like could it be possible that she was perhaps an alien or a an angel in human form???

I don't get it. Can you give me some idea as to what that would be???

Sounds like you were the one manifesting and projecting the feeling and it worked. It made her smile. Sounds like your higher self and you're not giving it credit. Usually if a woman sends it to another man, unintentionally there is sexual arousal that is recognized for a breif moment and then dismissed as spirit knows it was not the intention.

So I would say YOU have a very awesome gift.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:33 PM

originally posted by: cosmickat
I have had the opposite effect a few times, just having an instant awful feeling around someone I don't know, but know that I don't want to be around them ?

Your experience sounds so much better

oh that's weird. I'm glad you mentioned that. Because that got me thinking. Just one time, I had that happen too. I was on a date at this girls place she was acting strange, and she had a very bizzare sinister look on her face. I didn't know if she was on drugs or what but I felt a deep sense of fear like that she might be a serial killer or something so I got out of there as fast as possible. And when I was going to my car I keep looking back to make sure she wasn't coming after me still. that too only happened once but it's almost like my instincts were kicking in telling me something. I guess that was another strange reaction, only happened once.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
a reply to: lizziejayne

I thought about that too. so there was one long lost relative so to speak. But this girl was asian so that wouldnt' make any sense. So no it wouldn't have been the person I was thinking of. But ya I thought about that

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:39 PM
a reply to: awareness10

well you never know.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
a reply to: kosmicjack

no I go to that place from time to time for the wraps and she's long gone. Not that I'd want to date her anyway. That's the weird part of this. It's like how would this strange feeling immerge toward someone who you're not even attracted too? That makes no sense. That's why I'm saying it was some kind of bizzare supernatural phenominan that I can't figure out.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:44 PM
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Well perhaps but I don't tend to smile at people. I keep to myself. I don't talk to people much unless they talk to me first. Not that I'm not friendly or anything. But I'm just introverted that's all.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM

I have an answer.And I speak from experience. From time to time, and when we least expect it...souls cross paths unexpectedly. Call it past live recognition or whatever you like.

People come and go throughout our lives. Usually, we just take it as "hi, how are you" and we go on our way without even thinking of the experience as youve had, as a "friend from the past...or even future".

But, it is real. It happens. The strongest souls...a mother, grandfather, lover, best friend long gone past...we meet...get that funny feeling you describe and go "Wow! That was odd!"

Ive had two in the last few weeks alone. I knew right away we knew each other at the soul level. One was an 80 year old lady best described as looking like a bag lady. I said "I remember you!" (from a past meet in this life..and she called me by name, saying she remembered me too.)

Here is one regarding love that I may get some flack for. I was in my late 40's, met a young girl of 19...we both knew instantly we were soulmates...but not in this life. She looked at me and smiled, I looked at her and our eyes both said..."once we were one". And to this day, I still see her occasionally, and we hug like long lost friends. We had been together once in another life, and met again in this one. We both know we werent meant to be...not in this life. We can see it in each others eyes. And thats fine....

It happens... only most of us just take those who enter in and out our lives at momentary face-value. But every once in a great while...we have such a strong connection from another lifetime...that our souls recognize each other in this one. I believe this is what happened to you.

And once, I encountered a dark presence that made me instantly bolt out and away from them. It was that strong. Some here will not believe it, but I believe do.

It really does happen. Watch for these throughout your life. This one at least!

edit on 4-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: splckr

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 10:30 PM
a reply to: mysterioustranger

could be who knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:25 AM
That is easy, she was in a deep state of love and when you entered her field , you had a transfer. You realized temporarily that there is a state of Love that one can be in. Now the next step for you would to try and enter that state directly then you can go around smilling. a reply to: lavatrance

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:57 AM
I have something like that happen sometimes, but in most cases, I found it wasn't anything supernatural.

It was empathy with the other person- who was feeling attracted to me.

I am a sensitive and empathic person in general, and this sometimes causes me some confusion about emotional states and boundries.

I pick up the emotions of others around me, and it is not always clear who they are originating from, or why. This communication happens subconsciously- I suspect there are ways our bodies communicate that fall under the radar of our conscious awareness- like the pupils of eyes, the rate of breath, heart beat, blood pressure, tone of voice, pheromones....

It took me a very long time to understand how I picked this up, in terms of members of the other sex. I couldn't understand why, with some men, if I was in their company, I felt desire or attraction, but as soon as they were not present, I didn't feel anything at all for them. In some cases, I couldn't even think of anything about them that I especially liked. With some, I couldn't even remember what they looked like very well when they weren't around.
I started to wonder if it wasn't some sort of "spell" or "soul connection".

But with those men, it always turned out that they had a very strong desire/attraction to me from the start, and no matter if they tried to hide it, I picked up on it and felt what they were feeling.

I suspect everyone has a body that is communicating like this with others, but some people might be more sensitive and alert to what is going on inside them than others? I don't know. But this confusion made me understand somewhat religions and traditions which dictate women hide their face or body... if a woman is very sensitive this way, it liberates them a bit from this confusion. Men around not getting aroused or attracted will lessen the confusing transference of emotion.

Anyway... what I meant to say it- she might have felt attracted to YOU, and you felt her feelings.
If she is one of those that "loves everyone" (like I am) she might just have that effect on everyone (which yeah, it does make for good business as cashier, I'll admit, though she probably doesn't do it on purpose).

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:30 AM

Have a look a the different types of love (Phileo, Eros, Storge & Agape) and tell us which one is the closest to what you felt

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:37 AM

Do you realise that this person who smiled at you is actually paid to smile ? Someone actually told that girl that she has to smile to clients to make them feel comfortable, and somehow this is not even part of your reflection ?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:49 AM
a reply to: gosseyn

When I worked in frozen food retail, my boss told me I had to smile at customers. Then I showed him my smile, and he said "You know what? just do what you have to, OK?"

It afforded me freedom, and damaged my ego! Win win!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:10 AM
On the other hand,

I clicked on this thread because I had a similar thing happen to me yesterday, and it continues to disturb me.
I may be rationalizing the phenomenon excessively to distance myself and objectify it.

In the end, no matter who the emotion originated with, and who "caught" it, if you are a single guy, maybe it is worth it to stop by that place again?

I, however, am a happily married woman, so seeing that french Patrick Dempsey twin who exploded into the most charming smile when we ran into each other at the store is a very bad idea. I am thoroughly disgusted and upset with the way my heart jumped out of my chest, considering I am totally in love already and have no desire in this world to upset my marriage.

Head and heart aren't always walking hand in hand...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:10 AM
Her pheromones enchanted you. She probably was your genetic equal.

Some people stink when others can't smell anything. it is a sign of sickness, or a poor genetic match.
Some people smell sweet, or make you feel comfortable around them. these are par genetic matches.

Others draw you to them. these are prime genetic matches, or matches your body has an enhanced ability at detecting.

Your body probably flooded with endorphin's releasing your own pheromones into the air.

Im pretty sure that wrap tasted amazing for no reason

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>