It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had this very weird reaction to another human a while back....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You know I had THE MOST bizzare thing happen. This was some time ago but it's always stuck with me. It was one of the most strangest things that's ever happened to me. It was a reaction to another person...

So here's how it went....

All it was was I had gone to buy a wrap at a fast food place. The girl working there was very average looking (at best) about 25 I'd say. So she rang in my bill, and she was smiling. Well I started to get this "very weird feeling". It was totally insane. Like the closest thing I could describe the feeling too was that of "love" but it wasn't even that perhaps. So I handed her the money and I was sorta looking at her. I wasn't attracted to her at all. But yet this strange feeling of like "love" was growing very strong inside. And she had this huge smile on as she slowly completed my purchase.

so at this moment part of me is thinking "what's going on??", while I'm also feeling this deep emotional feeling of almost like love or something at this person. It was so utterly bizzare. I was in no way attracted to this person at all though. And so she handed me my change and I left. But it was so bizzare.

Like it got me kinda wonder "what was that"??? Does anyone have an explaination for that???

Like even if I see a good looking woman that I talk to for a while, I absolutely don't feel love or anything. Because it's just like anyone, you just met them. You don't care. They're just another person. But this strange girl she had some kind of bizzare impact on me. Like could it be possible that she was perhaps an alien or a an angel in human form???

I don't get it. Can you give me some idea as to what that would be???

edit on 4-2-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Very strange indeed. Can't wait to see what people think of it

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
maybe your souls recognised each other. ..like from a previous life ?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I feel like the cat^
Your souls connected?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know that I've ever had that reaction, but I do recall feeling instant antipathy once.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Perhaps she was you lover is a past life?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i dont know what youre expecting anyone to say.
you had a moment of empathy, and you want us to specualate that you had some kind of mystical experience.
you didn't.

i'll look forward to your next thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That's called marketing, I think. A very good saleswoman, indeed.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
She smiled when you need a smile

She showed you more love in that smile than you have seen in awhile

I don't know, just a guess, I might have to smile genuinely at strangers more or s that creepy from a bloke

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How much ecstasy had you taken that day?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you"
-old song and good advice by Jimmy Soul

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I had it happen recently with someone so strong we ended up talking for 48 hours and after that talked every day all day.. It's like we were the same soul split in 2 or something.. She claimed she had waited for me for 1,000 years and She finally found me. A lot of weirdness later I accuse her of being a witch lol.

Before this I've had the sort of crush at first sight reaction but this was like I was wrapped in gods arms love..

I suspect I won't ever have that feeling again. I miss it. I'm not totally convinced she was a human. I'm not kidding.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I met a woman like that once.

After five years, and lots of difficult moments, as well as many moments that were basically like walking between worlds, all I had was a heart hollowed by betrayal. But it was a wild ride while the illusion lasted.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have had the opposite effect a few times, just having an instant awful feeling around someone I don't know, but know that I don't want to be around them ?

Your experience sounds so much better

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sounds bittersweet.... But better to have loved and lost

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Strange and intrusive question I suppose... but could she be a long-lost half sister or other sort of close relative?

I appreciate it's probably highly unlikely, but when you mentioned experiencing an unusually accelerated connectivity with her, for some reason this came to mind: GSA

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm betting you're young.
Young, hormones and a pretty smile will do that.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Pheromones?

Perhaps she was wearing a perfume that you subconsciously associated with. Like a perfume your mother wore when you were extremely young?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

I don't know.

I think perhaps it depends who you loved, and how you lost them.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I hope you go see her again. I feel a great screenplay in this experience of yours.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join