It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: Marduk

my approach is based on 2 personal psychics that I know, your approach seems to be based on skepticism and a narrow mind.

no, my approach is based on understanding the facts, yours is based on delusional thinking

And you didn't answer any of my questions here they are again
Are we still waiting for Cayce's Atlantean death ray which was supposed to materialise in the 1950s
was 1933 (year of the great depression) a good year, Edgar said it would be ?
Did California slide into the Ocean
was New York city destroyed ?
Is China a Christian country, Edgar said it would be by 1968

Being in denial is when someone asks you a direct question and you pretend they haven't been asked it, this is great for you to do to me, because you think this is jut you and me, when in fact, its you, me and everyone else reading this. So if your level of belief is only good enough to convince you, you fail...

But lets see if you know anything at all
What was Edgar Cayce's hit rate on predictions ?
Now if you can't answer this, or make something up, you're going to look pretty dumb when I reveal the actual answer aren't you, maybe you could ask your psychics for an answer, haha

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

sorry, I don't correspond with ignorant demanding people on message boards

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

www.douglasjamescottrell.com...

He impressed me.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

sorry, I don't correspond with ignorant demanding people on message boards

That's because you are ignorant of the facts, and because your delusional world view isn't supported by them.

Cayce's success rate for predictions, falls well below 20% which is about the same for well read people making informed guesses.

So you've been fooled...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Veracity, I've noticed you start threads about things you are curious about. You're curious about reincarnation, the spirit world (the story about the old crib) and maybe there are others. I'm a Christian and I saw your comments about Christians. So please let me tell you a story. I have a friend about 40 years old, probably the smartest person I've ever met, but also the most addicted person I've ever met. He had a girlfriend 2 years ago who was into Wicken, she met me and said she knew I was a Christian because I had a black aura around me, (go figure). Anyway, I'll shorten this story because I could write PAGES of detail about what happened over two years. SHE did something to conjure up spirits, my friend says it's all bull sh___ and says he doesn't believe in it, however from that moment on he had a ten foot black spirit/demon/call it what you want who would appear on a regular basis. ( I know 2 people who were with him when it appeared). I was counseled by a few pastors to under no circumstances be tempted to go try to see this. I was trying to help my friend and things were escalating out of control. The spirits would appear on the side of the road and watch him as he drove by. He faced off with the big one outside his house at 3 in the morning. We're on the phone once and he said, "What do you want". I said what was that. He said the big black one walked toward him really fast and then 5 feet away just shot out of sight to the left. Freezing cold rooms. Stink in rooms like dead bodies. Emails that opened themselves on his computer and played messages TO HIM recounting things that no one could know.
So what's the point? IF YOU WANT to see these things eventually they will come to you. You might call them something different and think that because you like your definition of what you're looking for it must be ok.....but eventually they will start to reveal themselves to you. Everything is down hill from there. I personally believe that the moment when you start witnessing things is the moment you've gone too far. Forget about the fact that I'm a Christian for a moment. My concern is for anyone (You) who gets too far into this stuff. I've witnessed how #ed up it is for someone I really like. It has a million faces and a million names and people are being drawn into their own unique, beautiful definition of what it is. Reincarnation, New Age this and that, Reiki, Yoga (believe it or not), anything psychic, Ayuasca used in Shamanism, Anything from the far east. There are very real powers and manifestations behind all of these. I've read many of your posts so do me a favor, google the story of Jesus and the woman at the well. It's a beautiful story, one of my favorites. And, as I told my friend recently, be careful.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CushingBlk

My dear christian friend, what IF these beings your friends saw, are waiting for you at bardo/afterlife, and having good laughter right now about your christianpromoting?

(Yes, im in 2 deep)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CushingBlk

Thanks for your concern but I cannot go backwards...back to believing these things are not real. I will have to keep going forward and keep a healthy mind, just as bad things can come to you, so can amazing wonderful things.

Good luck to you as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity I cannot go backwards...back to believing these things are not real. I will have to keep going forward and keep a healthy mind,

Rationalisation is forwards, not backwards and you are credulous, so no one cares what you do anyway

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"Don't throw pearls before swine"

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
To answer the ops question, I don't know. I do have one thing in common with Edgar Cayce, I found out in college that I sometimes talk in my sleep. I thought it was funny at first because my roommate asked about an argument we had one night. He said I kept telling him to get out. He was arguing that was not fair since he paid for half the room etc, etc. but then it seemed like I was mumbling after a while.

On another night he told me you could have a conversation with someone who is asleep. I asked what we talked about and he wouldn't tell me. It wasn't amusing anymore.
I read that Edgar Cayce talked in his sleep. I am not claiming to be him in any way.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

He could do readings under hypnosis, I didn't know he talked in his sleep tho.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Actually, Cayce said the things he predicted didn't have to happen when he said they would, or didn't even have to happen at all. He said it depended on how humans acted toward one another, if the things he predicted would eventually come to pass. So the dates he gave were only indications of when the future events 'may' occur.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join