It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running list of Anti-Muslim Acts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Maybe so, but it's been along time since then, lets give it another try.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Garland Mohammed drawing contests shootings 2015
LINK

San Bernardino shooting: Isil claims attack as reports suggest wife came to US to perpetrate terror
FBI now consider attack by Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik "act of terrorism"
LIN K

Philadelphia police looking into report that man who shot officer had radical ties
LINK

Oregon shooter said to have singled out Christians for killing in ‘horrific act of cowardice
LINK

These were considered as a terrorist attacks.. these are just a tip of the iceberg.
I consider US much safer place than EU these days.. i hope you can keep it that way.

Maybe we should start documenting all what happens this year as only one month has passed so far ??? Any takers ? Can we include EU in this too ?
edit on 4-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yea I am pretty sure Krazy set the time frame for two months and said,"see people are islamaphobic they threw bacon at a mosque "! or whatever laughable attacks that have taken place. Krazy doesn't want to hear the difference or see it, when Islam attacks many innocent people die, people are raped, robbed ,disposed of like trash. He desperately wants to draw a parallel to the ignorant bigots who go out and retaliate, to the Islamic extremists who attack. They just aren't the same and to act like they are is disrespectful, while both are wrong one is more wrong. Yes we have idiots here we need to deal with ,however the number one threat to humanity as a whole at this juncture of time is Islamic extremism, and anything that happens under its umbrella is a direct result of not dealing with it appropriately, period end of story.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

People are dumb. My friends from Rajasthan had their shop burned after 911. Most people are just looking to put their frustrations in something.

That being said I am glad we haven't let the "regressive left" (maajid newaz sam harris term) control our immigration policy of ME Muslims. Syria is a country on the more moderate side of Islam but Europe made some serious mistakes with their policies. For one not dealing with better assimilation programs knowing many countries in the ME have some serious human rights tendenancies within their version of Islam. Particularly around the subjugation of women. England allowed the Muslim community to continue this within their own subcultures for instance.

I think that stokes fear in Americans. Even though we don't allow those kinds of things. Geography also plagues Americans.

I will say some of the conversation needs to be on helping moderate Muslim reformers have a voice. They generally get beheaded in countries like Saudia Arabia. Sometimes the liberal side is so busy defending Muslims they forget to help the reformers because there is a serious problem in quite a few ME versions of Islam. With the exception of Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, and prior to the wars Iraq and Syria.

In general Americans need educating on other parts of the world. So they fear things they may not understand.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do we count all the problems Europeon women are having with the Muslim refugees?
I don't see what's so irrational about being aware of an ongoing issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The HuffPro article seems biased.

And fixed.

link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I have wondered about that many times. It is propably autosuggestion " See no evil, hear no evil" when it is related to something they find very dear or too close to home.. seems to work very well too !

link   

I think the op stayed this year. As in 2016 to illustrate how many have already occurred in a month.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
When I read the daily reports delivered into my inbox concerning the actions of the migrants in Europe, isis in north Africa, Boko harem, etc., I am concerned about 'that ' life style spreading to my neck of the woods, theft, rape, groping, stabbings, refusal to do anything for themselves, demanding we convert to their ways, yes, I AM DAMN WORRIED.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I do wish this site was up to date with 8.1 .

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"Disclosure.. Like to abduct unsuspecting people and probe them.. " That is what is happening in daily basis in many countries in EU. Not only women are the target also kids are

The very leftist "green" liberals even say in my country that it is acceptable that some rapes happens for sake of saving many from war.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
These sort of acts are the equivalent of a blindfolded kid trying to hit a pinata.

People know there is a problem somewhere, but they are taking blind and uneducated swings at it.

I blame the media for this. The actual problem is radical Wahhabi Islam, not all of Islam. But all we hear in TV is Muslims doing this and Muslims doing that.

It's about time a quality documentary or three was presented on this to educate people so they can learn the difference.

We will never achieve peace in this world until we learn to properly understand one another.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For anyone who hasn't listened to this man please take the time. Maajid Newaz has a unique perspective on radical Islam having come from it.

He also illustrates how the opposite reaction of creating far right anti islamists doesn't help nor do far left liberals who want multicturalism at any cost.
www.ted.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

For anyone who hasn't listened to this man please take the time. Maajid Newaz has a unique perspective on radical Islam having come from it.

He also illustrates how the opposite reaction of creating far right anti islamists doesn't help nor do far left liberals who want multicturalism at any cost.

Him and Sam Harris have a good book they co-wrote together. I'd recommend it.

Also look into Ayan Hirsi Ali. She's a victim of FGM, escaped from a forced child marriage, and on top of that, has a fatwa out on her.

Newaz and Hirsi Ali's voices have been all but ignored and suppressed in favor of defending a homophobic and theocratic religion.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I agree.

I read their book though I should probably read it again.. Sam is one of my favorite modern philosophers

She is amazing. Couldn't even read then becomes a member of parliament.

Yeah. The liberal side often forgets these people need to be heard and their are others out there in jail now that need people to spread the word.

Moderate Islam should also have a voice.

It's just sad. The far right and left control the situation and neither have a clue how to fix anything.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's just sad. The far right and left control the situation and neither have a clue how to fix anything.

That's politics for you. This thread is a prime example.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Islamopohobia

Sorry for all the edits I accidentally posted too early. Bare with me as I update.

Here is a list of all the anti-muslim attacks THIS year. The total is currently 28. Quick, someone name all the islamic terrorist attacks that have hit the united states this year. Wait that's easy. The number is 0.

Seriously, anyone who doesn't see that Islamophobia is a growing concern needs to wake up.

A perfect example of being part of the problem .

Anyone can be a bigot, they just need to be one eyed on any issue.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I think the op stayed this year. As in 2016 to illustrate how many have already occurred in a month.

Because of backlash following what happened last year.

You can't break it down like that, because it is BS.

How about right after the next giant murder spree by a Muslim I post a thread called " list of murders by muslims" and only count one day and make a biased OP to make it seem totally one sided?

I wouldn't because that is dumb, and I don't use BS manipulated time and dates to push my ideology.

The OP must work in government, because that is the exact same thing they do with economic numbers employment numbers etc...

It is unethical, and a bold faced lie.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Have not read the book but seen some interviews. What i see is that there is not enough control nor even supervision inside Muslim society and mosques. The pedestal of Imams is far too high to serve individual needs for peace and respect for all human kind. As long as Imams ( many of them say they are moderate but quite oddly have very radical views ) has this tight control of invidual lives and when laws of the country is contradicted by the laws of Quran.. you know which one wins and what law they follow. Fatwas are written daily basis to control peoples lives to keep them away to really intergrade to country. Instead they make their own groups where they follow their own laws.

Often issues are sugarcoated before TV and media and behind the curtains they often speak differently..

edit on 4-2-2016 by dollukka because: typhoon

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Its only the beginning of February. How many girls got attacked by Muslim men just over a month ago ? and then the girls were told it was there fault because they were wearing perfume and skirts! Are You PC enough to agree with that ?........Yes I know that wasn't here in the US, doesn't matter. There are more important things going on in your life than to worry about the feelings of muslims. (or any other religious org)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join