It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The abduction of Dionisio Llanca

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
do you not see that male bulge in the last ripped rendition?

I'm sure the freaked out man was busy staring at their breast and junk

I guess they think this is what people want to see since it is not in his description. Maybe it makes everyone feel safer to think they are just like humans.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: nito92

What a fascinating account! And an expert presentation too. Thanks for posting!

Radiation exposure, its effect on the abductee, and the apparent ignorance on the part of the 'visitors' always bugs me. Dionisio says his skin was sloughing off. Clearly these visitors have some means of protecting themselves. They seem wholly unconcerned for their abductees, and that always troubles me.

To say nothing of the lasting psychological trauma, I still think these 'visitors' should slap a lead apron on us or something!

Yes that is an aspect sometimes. Other times abductees come back healthier.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I know, but sometimes sadly that is something the witness cant control specially when dealing with magazines, tv shows that want to change details in order to get more views, etc. Personally I would share my experience (unless it was so crazy and I had barely any proof).

In any case I'm certain these stuff occur and are very much real...it fascinates me how much we do not know...how much there is to be discovered beyond our planet and even on our planet itself. It's my biggest passion I cant deny it...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Yes, more often than not abductees or UFO witnesses get radiation exposure. I assume it's because of the ship and how it is powered, made, etc. Perhaps the given radiation is not so dangerous for them or maybe they mastered a way to reduce radiation exposure. Who knows how far their technology could be if they were ONLY 1 million years ahead of us or just 10,000 years. MAGIC!

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

I'm pretty certain that the huge, nearly Point blank black triangle UFO I saw was living and not a ship at all. At the very least it knew my thoughts.

Dr. Jacques Vallee, who investigated cases like this one (on site in South America) is highly dubious these are ship's either.

These occurrences are so unusual, we can't just assume its just like Star Trek. There are many possible explanations.

Kev

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Indeed there are many possibilities...they could be from different and weird dimensions. I have seen worm like creatures as UFO's in some videos around the web...they look pretty organic...that or it is a very adaptative technology.

The only 2 UFO's I have seen in my life happened to travel so fast and it was around 3 AM when I was going to sleep when I was looking at the stars on my bed back in Madrid, one day after another one.
edit on 6-2-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This was interesting for sure.

Thx for sharing and translating. I too always wondered why the abductors went from human like to gray and bug like after the early 80s.

Something to look at when reading through and cataloging all these cases.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well let me tell you this, I'm native spanish speaker and I know this story. As a matter of fact, I just found a link that relates Dionisio being found working in a Gas station and he was keeping in secret who he really was at least until 2013. He claims this story caused him a lot of difamation, bad reputation, etc, he never wanted nothing of all that, but he STILL mantain his version of the events. So yeah, I'm pretty convinced he experienced the whole thing.

idrec.com.ar...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
so the nordic aliens have bigger brains are ripped and they wear 1 piece yoga pants.

If they are real they are likely humans or at least in the genus homo. or genetically modified humans.

it's a nice account to read.

Well, I have heard theories about these nordic aliens being either:

1)Future versions of humans
2)Alternate reality versions of humans
3)Elder humans(the ones that got off the planet before us)

It certainly does seem like they're part of the genus homo though. There's nothing truly "alien" about their appearance unless the alien forms are just mere illusions, sorta like how Galactus from Marvel appears to every Alien race as if he's one of their own.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading that. What bothers me, how can the encounter be considered benevolent when it went so bad for him. Radiation exposure the aliens should know about.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is sort of a space brother type event though outside of the timeline of the space brother contactee era which started in 1952 with Adamski and went until the Betty and Barney Hill case generally.

But unlike most of the supposed space brother events, this was an abduction. WHich usually started in the 8os and 90s grey alien era.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Very similar description to what Adamski reported in his first encounter.

"The face was round, .with very high forehead,
large grey-green eyes slightly aslant
at the corners, high cheek-bones. His
suit, ,of woven material, was in one
piece"

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I dont think the image is important. It is most likely a modified projection systematically utilized for the human subject to not flip out entirely [high rise tower jumpers die of a heart attack before smacking into cement]. Beings who traverse the stars wouldn't be entirely humanoid for various reasons [physics, for example, if they evolved past a civ1... it would be of matter unknown to beings constricted to one particular planet and its laws of motion].

[Unfortunately, this reality of our physiological state, surviving off of this planet 100% self-relient is a hurdle proving impossible, stifling people like Elon Musk, with his Mars fantasies... crashing back into earth]

Seeing people... communicating verbally... our social paradigm, is built from hundreds of thousands of years being hunter/gatherers, nomads, fighting for our lives in earth terrain... fighting earth-based predators, earth weather, barbarism. Thousands of years of dying and surviving earth's wrath.

For beings that have evolved for thousands of years traversing the universe... is an entirely different ball game. A vast void of darkness, deathly cold, and nothingness. Radiation to most humans is very alien to our understanding. And seems to be as common as water is to us... outside of our habitat. They are far more likely to be made of over 75% radiation... like water is to us. And extraterrestrials would be wearing protective suits because our planet is toxic to them. Our ph levels and there's have got to be astronomically different. And just coming in close to physical contact would be a death sentence [moreso them than us].

Similar to Ice 9, water becoming a solid material not frozen... is pretty difficult for most of us to understand. Apply this strangeness to radioactive beings... O_o not seeing space teeming of e.t. life is probably because they are of a material completely alien. An abomination H.P. Lovecraft envisioned and struggled to put in words. Something we would regret seeing, if possible. So lets give them a set of boobies instead.
edit on 1-7-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

(post by HuFlungPu removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join