It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The abduction of Dionisio Llanca

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello ATS, this thread is about the abduction of Dionisio Llanca. The English information found about this abduction is not complete and for that reason I will be using some of the English text with added information translated from Spanish by me. The sources will be at the end of the thread.

Dionisio Llanca was a truck driver born in Ingeniero Jacobacci, Río Negro, Argentina on January 1, 1948.

- Young Dionisio Llanca.

Dionisio Llanca got up late on Saturday, 27 October 1973 and put on old pants, shirt and dark sweater and lounged about the modest painted cottage on Calle Chubut, only ten minutes from the center of Bahía Blanca. He ate lunch early and napped during the siesta period because he would have to drive all night long.
He arose about six P. M. and watched a television serial, which it should be noted was realistic and direct, and without fantastic elements. About 10:00P. M. he ate a dinner of beef, salad, and two glasses of Cepita, a non-alcoholic beverage, with his uncle Enrique Ruiz. A few minutes after midnight Llanca said goodbye to his uncle and got into his truck, a Dodge 600, loaded with construction material to be delivered to Rio Gallegos, a two day trip. After 12 years of driving the eyes become accustomed to observing conditions, even in the shadow of the street. He discovered that the right rear tire was low. He was of a mind to change it but decided to leave instead. When he left the house it was 12:30. Sunday had already begun.

The truck began to roll down route #3. The tire got lower and there was nothing to do but change it. Dionisio regretted not having changed it at the ESSO service station on Calle Don Bosco where he stopped at 15 minutes to 01:00 to get gasoline. Now he would have to get out on the dark and desolate shoulder in the cold of the morning and change it. It was now 01:15 and he was removing tools, wrenches and jack with no one to help. He began changing the tire. "I braked the truck on the shoulder, got down, took out the jack and the tools and began to change the tire. The road was completely deserted. All at once the road was illuminated with an intense yellow light that seemed to be about 2,000 meters distant. Because of the color I thought that they might be the headlights of a Pugeot and continued with my work. A few seconds passed and I had my shoulder to the light but it became so bright that it lighted the whole area. Now the light had changed to a bluish color similar to an electric arc welder. I tried to get up but could not rise; I had no strength, and a strange thing - - my legs would not respond. I was on my knees. I wanted to get up and look towards the woods that grew along one side of the road.

Then I saw a great thing in the form of a plate suspended in the air at some seven meters altitude, and three persons at my shoulders looking at me. I tried once more to get up but could not. The paralysis became total and I could not even talk. The three beings stood looking at me for a long time, perhaps five minutes. They were two men and a woman. The woman was between the two men. I believed it was a woman because of the form of the breast and the long hair, blonde, reaching to the middle of her shoulders. The men were also blond with shorter hair in back. The three were about the same height, one meter and 70 or 75 centimeters, and dressed in the same manner: single piece smoky gray coverall suits well fitted to the figure, yellow boots and long gloves reaching to the middle of the arm of the same color. They had no belts, nor weapons, nor helmets nor anything else. Their faces were like ours except for high foreheads and elongated eyes, like the Japanese and a little tilted. They talked among themselves in a language impossible for me to inderstand. They had no vocal inflections but sounded like a radio badly tuned with chirps and buzzes. One of them grabbed me by the neck of my sweater and lifted me firmly but without violence. I tried to talk but my voice would not come out. While the one held me up another put an apparatus in the base of my index finger on the left hand. They looked closely at the apparatus. It was like a razor but had a small tube. They applied it to me for several seconds. It did not hurt. When they left I had two drops of blood on my finger then I passed out.

- Illustration from the magazine Conocer y Saber.

- Drawing of Dionisio Llanca encounter by APRO staff artist Norman Duke.

Here I will be translating more information in Spanish.

Dionisio did not remember when he woke up, but it is believed to be between two or three AM that Sunday. When he opened his eyes, he found himself between the cars in the courtyard of the Sociedad Rural de Bahía Blanca, about 9 kilometers from where the encounter with the aliens happened. He was in a state of amnesia, since he could not even remember his name, the experience, his truck or his home. He started walking down the road and fainted.

When he woke again, he continued down ruta 3, and upon reaching the intersection of ruta 35, a driver found him disoriented walking like a robot. The driver picked him up and took him to a police station where he was later transferred to the Hospital Español because the police thought he was drunk.

Doctor Ricardo Smirnoff treated him at the Hospital Español. He said "the subject has no visible injuries, but refuses to be touched his head as if he is having a profound ailment located there. There is also a barely unnoticed abrasion on his left eyelid."
In the hospital, he still could not remember anything about his past. He did not know who he was, where he was born or even who his parents were. He was constantly crying asking in which city he was. The police were notified and was subsequently transferred to the Hospital Municipal.

On October 30, at 10:00 PM when he woke up in his bed in the Hospital Municipal of Bahía Blanca, he regained his memory and recalled the experience in detail up to when he fainted. His clothes were intact. He felt the urge to smoke and to know what time it was. His watch, cigarette lighter and cigarettes were missing he still had his 150,000 pesos. He asked for his truck, he was more concerned of his truck than the UFO and its occupants. He was told that the police had found it parked on a roadside in Villa Bordeu, about 18 kilometers from the city of Bahía Blanca.

The first hypnosis session

In the afternoon of the 29 he recovered and agreed to submit to pentothal, trying to figure out what happened in those hours. However, he left the hospital and returned to his uncle's house, located on the street Chubut. Full of anxiety because some nightmares, he went to see the psychiatrist Eduardo Mata for help. That night it convenes a group of professionals, doctors and psychologists. Some tests were done and Dionisio draws strange occupants of the plate (UFO). Finally, they did an electrocardiogram and Dionisio returns to his uncle’s home, with a commitment to be in the doctor's office Eduardo Mata late on November 6.

I will continue the thread in the comment below.
edit on 4-2-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Dionisio does not commit to the agreement and the people decided reach up to his home in the street Chubut. Dionisio had dined heavily and this prevented him taking pentotha but, instead, the first hypnosis session was made. The team was led by Eduardo Mata and Eladio Santos.

They did three hyponsis sessions to Dionisio one of which was done with the use of pentothal. Everything said by the only witness and protagonist of the event has been recorded in several hours of recording, but they are reserved. Except for the first one, in each of the sessions, Dionisio seems to repeat exactly the same.

"I go up with the two men by a beam of light. The floor is like lead, silver, there is only one window, round. It looks like a ship. There are many devices, many, two televisions (I suppose he meant screens), a radio. In one of the TV you can see the stars. A radio speaks to me in Spanish and tells me not to be afraid, that they are friends, that they have been coming for a long time. They did not say where they came from because it was a secret for them. They said they had spoken with other men from Earth since the year 1950. They want to know if we can live on earth with them. Your planet is bound to suffer very grave catastrophes if your behaviour continues as it is at present. On top of the table there is a lighter, along with a watch and a pack of cigarettes. The woman gets a black glove, with thumbtacks on the palm, approaches to me, touches me, I slowly fall into a paddock by a beam of light. They told me they would come back and get me because I'm a good boy. I feel cold. I start walking...Who am I ?, Who am I? ".

- Beam of light.

- The beings inside the ship.

- Another illustration of the beings.

He explained, during hypnosis, that when they approached the truck, they did a biopsy a small skin tissue was removed from his left index finger with a device resembling a razor. Then a kind of yellowish light beam came out of the ship, which took him to the inside the ship.

Once inside, he saw the woman ran a series of instruments which he identified as medical and surgical equipment, perhaps preparing for examination. One of the men, who Dionisio believed to be the pilot seemed to be sitting infront of the controls of the ship and held in his right hand a kind of joystick. The other humanoid was watching the starry sky through a strong resemblance glass panel, an image that is repeated in a series of monitors located to the left of Dionisio.

Suddenly, a door opened and several hoses and cables were thrown off the ship. The hoses sank into a small stream and the cables made contact with a high voltage tower located nearby.

The woman, who acted as a nurse, kept busy with instruments on top of a large table. She changed her right glove to a black one which had punches in the palm. When she approached Dionisio, she made an incision in his right parietal. Then inadvertently she hits his left eyebrow causing him a bruise that human doctors subsequently examined and treated.
When they finished examining his head, the aliens proceeded to anesthetize the wound.

At this time, he was released from the spacecraft completely unconscious after he was found wandering the streets in a state of amnesia and his next recollection of the incident was when he woke up in the Hospital Municipal of Bahía Blanca.

- Illustration of UFO using electricity.

- A small description of the beings.

A few meters away, it was found that one pylon was damaged. After consulting with the company that supplies electricity to the city, the team led by Fabio Zerpa (a well known Argentine ufologist) had confirmed that the Sunday of October 28 1973 between 2:00 AM and 3:00 AM there was an unusual increase in electricity consumption, coinciding with the report of Dionisio. The case was investigated by UFO researcher Fabio Zerpa and published on his book El Reino Subterráneo.

- The book of Fabio Zerpa.

The reappearance of Dionisio Llanca in 2013

La Nueva Provincia (newspaper) Sunday 8 December 2013.

"If it happened again, I would not tell anyone. It did much pain, I was slandered and used. In these 40 years I was hospitalized for different emotional and health problems in hospitals in Rawson, Mendoza and Buenos Aires.".

Dionisio supposedly lives trying that no one learns about his past in a southern city, where for four years he has worked as a manager in a gas station.

His incognito life made it difficult to La Nueva Provincia for contact. In fact, several of his relatives were unaware of his whereabouts or whether he had actually died. Other relatives mentioned that after that experience, the man became kind of nomad.

The truth is that he just kept telephone conversations with one of his brothers, who recorded the number from which he received the call, and after consulting with Dionisio, if the interview was possible. The only person who knows his past in his current environment is his boss.

"A while ago her daughter read my case on the Internet and asked me. I had to tell them all with the promise that they would not tell anyone, because the truth is I do not like to remember it.".

"In the year 1976, tired of being injected with pentothal called the truth serum and the problems that generated with remembering all that I decided to escape" he says.

His escape into anonymity took him to places he never imagined. In the next stage he spent two and a half years interned in hospitals in Mendoza, Buenos Aires and Rawson.

"My skin was falling all over the body and at times both eyes reddened and it looked like I was going to go blind. The doctors told me I had indices of exposure to radioactivity, but the worst part is that occasionally he saw the light of the UFO " he says.

Even today, every time I wash my hands, ensures that you can still see a small hole in the finger he also claims to have a mark on his left eyelid, which emerges most clearly when the face gets wet.

"In all these years many things happened. If I were to tell them all I do not finish. The reality is that I still find it puzzling, in fact it was pending to know what happened for about 25 minutes when I was in the ship, but I did not want to be part of more experiments".

"Well, buddy"…you can tell as if to say he does not want to keep talking. Before hanging up the phone he returns to say that despite having reached 65, he has not yet found a sense, a reason for what happened and that keeps him awake at nights.

Here I will post more pictures of the case.

- Dionisio Llanca.

- Dionisio on the spot where he saw the UFO and the beings.

- Dionisio on the spot where he woke up after the abduction.

The sources

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

Source 4

Thank you for reading!
edit on 4-2-2016 by nito92 because: Small fix

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Good reading mate. Thanks for that. I often wonder if his experience is more frequent than reported.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Interesting read. Thanks, OP...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nice thread and congratulations on your translation skills! You from down here? I knew something about the case but not as much as you posted, it is good to see more info about this side of the woods!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Bravo nito. I think you got a good balance with this one and once again have added an interesting and original topic to this forum.

Now a few points I would like to make.

The 1970s , in my opinion, seem to mark the end of an era in Ufology. Abductions like this one were still rare stories. The UFO occupants were generally described as very human looking. Even Travis Walton noted that some of the occupants were very human looking a couple of years later in his story. By the 1980s triangle spacecraft and little gray aliens began to replace these descriptions. How do we account for this?

Secondly I have heard about humanoids communicating in chirps and very 'R2-D2' style tones somewhere else. But I cannot remember where. Maybe someone can help remind me with that one.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Chirps are frequently reported... Villas-Boas comes to mind?

Agreed as to the rest... perhaps the "secret spacemen" got their triangles operational then.. .half kidding as I personally muse that it's mostly a breakaway human contingent mixed with actual aliens and native "spirity/control system" type phenomena ... one answer just doesn't cut it.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
very detailed abduction story. I have not heard of this before ever. Surely this must be one of the earliest known abductions. In at least one description of the aliens they did sound and look somewhat like the Nordic description of aliens heard before many times.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Chirps are frequently reported... Villas-Boas comes to mind?

Aah yes. Thank you. I also think I've heard these chirps mentioned elsewhere.

And I also think that one answer certainly does not cut it for this very mysterious phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
so the nordic aliens have bigger brains are ripped and they wear 1 piece yoga pants.

If they are real they are likely humans or at least in the genus homo. or genetically modified humans.

it's a nice account to read.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank you and thank you all for the kind comments. Like I said in one of my threads all I do is gather the information and pass it along. Yes, but I just cant imagine someone or so many people would fake it all...maybe I'm too naive and want to believe there is so much we dont see and cant even comprehend. Nevertheless it makes sense what you said.

As far as I know he never said that there were other beings or that there were any greys.

There is one case in Brazil too if I'm not wrong I may have to look it up and perhaps make a thread about it but it was not Villas-Boas (the one I mean).

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
S&F

This is why I still love this site. I have been coming here for long time before I finally joined and can still read about things I have never heard of. Very interesting and loved all the work and detail you put into this!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Me too and I bet there are many cases which has not gotten all the required investigation yet...sadly.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What a fascinating account! And an expert presentation too. Thanks for posting!

Radiation exposure, its effect on the abductee, and the apparent ignorance on the part of the 'visitors' always bugs me. Dionisio says his skin was sloughing off. Clearly these visitors have some means of protecting themselves. They seem wholly unconcerned for their abductees, and that always troubles me.

To say nothing of the lasting psychological trauma, I still think these 'visitors' should slap a lead apron on us or something!

edit on 4-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thank you very much for reading and sharing your opinion. I have thought of that myself as well and I all think of is that maybe they just think it will go away eventually because is not a killer dose. Perhaps they cant protect them because it could create more evidences and that could be a problem for them? It's only speculation of course. One day I hope we know for certain.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I wonder why they can't get a picture correct to the description? The three were the same height and could only tell one was Female because of longer hair and maybe a sign of breasts. No belt no obvious genitals showing as in the drawings. The things they do like this make people sceptical, they should have precise drawings to his description only.

Personally I would not tell anyone, clearly it is the disbelieve which drives people crazy and is the stresser more than the happening!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
do you not see that male bulge in the last ripped rendition?

I'm sure the freaked out man was busy staring at their breast and junk

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So maybe humans from the future come back to know more about our origins...that or to get less common DNA to avoid future "inbreeding" problems.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It seems the gentleman received a dose of radiation...eyes are very sensitive and skin falling off sounds on Mark.

But this may have continued for years which would be unusual.

Medical symptoms are always very interesting.

Kev

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks op

originally posted by: mirageman
Bravo nito. I think you got a good balance with this one and once again have added an interesting and original topic to this forum.

Now a few points I would like to make.

The 1970s , in my opinion, seem to mark the end of an era in Ufology. Abductions like this one were still rare stories. The UFO occupants were generally described as very human looking. Even Travis Walton noted that some of the occupants were very human looking a couple of years later in his story. By the 1980s triangle spacecraft and little gray aliens began to replace these descriptions. How do we account for this?

Secondly I have heard about humanoids communicating in chirps and very 'R2-D2' style tones somewhere else. But I cannot remember where. Maybe someone can help remind me with that one.

That being said...
www.ufoevidence.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join