It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Schumacher: Latest news not good, says Luca di Montezemolo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's been quiet on news concerning Michael recently but as they say no news is good news , that may be correct.
New news comes from ex Ferrari F1 boss Luca di Montezemolo who has commented today that he has news of Michael's health and it's not good.

F1 great Michael Schumacher's former boss at Ferrari has said the latest news about the German's health "is not good" - but has refused to elaborate.
"I have news and unfortunately it is not good," Luca di Montezemolo told reporters on Thursday.
When contacted by BBC Sport, Schumacher's official spokesperson Sabine Kehm declined to comment.
www.bbc.co.uk...

This latest news is unwelcome and concerning , di Montezemolo refused to elaborate on his comment so we're left to read into it what we will.

(crossed fingers emo) Positive thoughts to Michael Schumacher.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's a sad situation. Just when he could spend time with his family and enjoy the financial security his chosen profession afforded him, a bloody rock did for him.

Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"Hey everybody,
I have some news and I ain't gonna tell ya."

Man I'd like to punch that dude in the face.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

"Hey everybody,
I have some news and I ain't gonna tell ya."

Man I'd like to punch that dude in the face.

Yeah no kidding !

You can't make an announcement like that and then leave his fans hanging.

I hope I'm wrong, but what this tells me is that Schumacher is on his last breath ? Should we expect to hear that he has died sometime over the next week or two ?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I think it became obvious a while ago that the Michael Schumacher we knew was no more , the hope that he would make a recovery that would at least give him some quality of life seems to be fading , the comment by di Montezemolo may be lost in translation but the silence from Sabine Kehm may be in itself telling.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

the comment by di Montezemolo may be lost in translation but the silence from Sabine Kehm may be in itself telling.

That's the thing that gets me though.

Just a couple months ago, she was saying that he was showing some improvement with his therapy. But I think you're right, she's not saying much of anything lately... which could very well speak volumes about Schumacher's current condition.

So has he taken a turn for the worse ?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I would think it's more along the lines of never walking or movement period.....for the rest of his days. Eating from a straw held by someone else. Dead but not dead.
I realize that's pretty much how it is now.
The difference now being....zero hope.

I think about this cat a lot.
Not like most....that being because he's a winner. You know....the bandwagon jumpers.

I think about his kid too, out on the track now, tryn to make it to the bigger leagues, how this affects or has affected him particularly when behind the wheel.
And of course the rest of his family and friends.
He's a seriously cool dude. Unlike most of those uppity drivers and/or wealthy individuals.
He's done a lot more than almost all people know about.
Sincere @ss dude.

Makes me sick to think about who is taking advantage of his loot while layed up. If a miracle happens, he just may be homeless.

When I think about him, his family and friends, the situation....I think of how I hate most people and why.

May the force, seriously be with him, his family and his real friends.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
WOW, that is creepy!

First of all, i am not a fan of F1(Rallye, when it comes to racings cars) and so i am not a fan of M. Schuhmacher.
Except that he was born near where i live and that i have been as a teen on the go-kart racetrack of his father(at this time nobody knew him yet) to do some laps, i never had anything to do with M. Schuhmacher, he never played a role in my life.

But last night, or better this morning, when i slept in again(was in hospital last friday to remove some metal from my knee and shinbone, so i have to lay in bed a lot for a while), after watching the news on TV, i dreamed of M. Schuhmacher.
I don´t know where the place was where i met him in my dream, but he was well and in good mood. He passed me laughing after talking to someone behind him.
I remember that i remembered in my dream at this time that he had an bad accident and i wondered that i never read or heared that he is healthy again.
But i forgot about the dream.

Then i checked the ATS news and found this thread here. And Bang, i remembered the dream again, i can almost see everything like if i saw a movie.

Weird!
Now i am checking the TV channel the whole time, if they maybe had any news about M. Schuhmacher that i heared while sleeping in back again. But since i do so, nothing bout M. Schuhmacher. And they repeat the whole morning the same news, every 30 minutes.

Really weird...
And this really is no joke or fairytale!!!

I am a little bit confused, but i bet i heared something in the TV about him when i slept in back again.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What happened to Schumacher is not an incident, it was a murder attempt. Was it politically motivated? Was Schumacher going to support some alternative political party so hated by the traditional ones?

top topics

join