It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Hillary's Painful Answer For Why She Took $675,000 For Goldman Sachs Speeches

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Her wardrobe seems to be a selection of various colors of Chairman Mao uniforms,

no such thing as coincidence!

lol's

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hillary is stupid.

She should have invoked president FDR, a man of the wealthy class who the elite branded a class traitor because he passed the social programs the democrats all love today.

Hillary should have said:

Sure, I took that money and would take it again. That doesn’t mean I’m in their pocket.

FDR, the greatest president in modern history, was of the rich elite and fought for the little guy.

So can’t I be wealthy and enjoy the American dream and still fight for you.

The two presidents of this century, FDR and Kennedy, were for the people and were both rich.

You can’t judge people by their wealth

Sometimes the poor guy is more desperate than the wealthy.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hillary is a "special" person.

She thinks that we are still in an age where we listen to politicians and we don't watch her previous speeches. She is certainly wishy-washy.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
She's the very definition of a limousine Liberal.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Manny Shevitz 2016

hahaha!
bernie looked pretty good in that movie clip i saw.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hillary will probably win since she asked her buddy Trump to split the Republicans by appealing to the most moronic, Bernie is given no MSM time, they can probably make the votes say anything they want and if ever, she'll win coin tosses because people can't count.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
She goes on and says should be jailed. BISH you should be JAILED

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Too bad she wasn't asked about her recent speeches to Wall st. executives. You know, the ones where the media was prohibited from attending.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lets all get outraged about something that happens all the freaking time!

What makes Hilliary different from all the other politicians that do the exact same thing? How many galas, fundraisers, and black tie events are we not aware of? Hilliary is the target because she is running for Prez--that's the only reason why she has been singled out from the other leeches who drool on a microphone for a six figure sum.

The selective historians should pay attention to history as less reputable past and present politicians have been paid tens of thousands of dollars to give a speech they never wrote.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The reason she's being called out is she's running against Bernie right now. Her being a pet of the establishment is in glaring contrast to Bernie. The reason it's a big deal is because it should always be a big deal. It's one of the things that sets Bernie apart from the other candidates, and it's bringing attention to this behavior.

If/when Bernie wins, these same things will become relevant with those republicans he's in opposition towards. People are getting fed up with being ruled over by the elite's loyal dogs.
edit on 2/5/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

She knows that accepting money from those at the top will get her elected more certainly than earning millions of votes from the people.

Bought and paid for. At the end she claims shes 'going after them', she shrugs and says they aren't 'donating to her anymore'.

Smooth tongued serpent. The time she spent going after their approval to get money to get elected, censored. The meetings she promised to promote their agendas if elected, buried.

The bribes are covered up as payments for speaking engagements.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

"Almost as bad as the republicans"?

Really?

This woman and her family and close circle are evil. Just look through the woman's history and you can see what's wrong with the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm just not following. She was asked why she accepted that amount for speeches. Her answer was 'that is what they were offering'. You cannot get anymore honest than that answer.

I have seen lots of political figures get huge speaking fees. The children of political figures get huge speaking fees.

I would have taken it. Then could have asked me questions for days straight.

Without a comparison to all of the groups she has spoken to, this doesn't show anything. Clinton has a lot of issues, but making up ones that don't exist is a little superfluous.

That being paid for speaking was a bribe to buy her is conjecture.

edit on 5-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You're not understanding.

The big money is a Sanders Campaign issue.

Hillary flubbed it when she lied and said she really wasn't "running" for President at the time.

edit on Feb-05-2016 by xuenchen because: ordazz from soros

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary flubbed it when she lied and said she really wasn't "running" for President at the time.

Hillary has be running for President since January 20th, 2001 when President Crayola was giving his inauguration speech.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

She has people that negotiate those fees. Not just her, but all the ex-politicians. They're hoping you're so naive to not consider there isn't some quid-pro-quo expected for giving a talk for 6 figures.

She's such a wide-eyed innocent.

"Money? Did I get money for that? I didn't even know. They just dropped it on me. I was probably wiping my server. With a cloth."

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

There she goes with that "women" keyword again. Seems that many women are going to vote for her simply because she's a woman (barely). I almost want her to win, this way we will all know who to blame for just voting in a lying idiot, simply for being a woman. They will deserve everything they get. She would be the worst President by far, even worse than the men, hell she's already done that and she's not even President. She has a criminal record longer than most hardened criminals, and all she does is just flip flop on her answers. She will say ANYTHING, even if it contradicts herself, just to get what she wants. Disagree? Just watch the video below for those lies right out of the horses mouth.

edit on 5-2-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Why does anyone like her??? It's so beyond me.

This!

She's sooooooooo awkward.

And I know this may sound harsh, but the reporting on her behavior in the white house (calling and referring to the secret service as pigs.....because that's what her mother did) during her husbands presidency tells me all I need to know.

The emails....the "does it even matter!" remark during the benghazi hearing...The fact that it's impossible to connect with her on an emotional, or even a human level...if I randomly met this lady somewhere I would stay away. She's just very matter of fact, and snobby. Its seems like she acts like she's in an episode of Hillary TV. She's got crazy written all over her mannerisms.

And you have to be thoroughly retarted to not understand that regardless of what's in the email, any message sent as secretary of state is sensitive, and is going to be the target of foreign intelligence organizations. It doesn't matter how benign it is...you just don't offer up your thoughts and opinions to any adversary. Hundreds of millions of lives depend on common sense. And she has none.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
She also lied by saying she wasn't planning on running for President back then (common knowledge she was planning to run)...implying that she has a choice of two moral standards she could adhere to, depending upon whether it might look bad to take that much if she was running for president.

Haha right. Even worse is the idea that any institution would just donate that much funding toward her without the notion (promise) of her future campaign. Give me a break.
edit on 6-2-2016 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Where do I sign up to give speeches that pay over half a million dollars? I have a lot to say, pay me and I'll say it all. When does my day come that I can get paid stupid amounts of money and call myself a "consultant"?

The day you can do something for them and you need to disguise a bribe, is when you will get the offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join