It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch: Hillary's Painful Answer For Why She Took $675,000 For Goldman Sachs Speeches

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's wrong with just saying, "Because they could afford it!"

Hillary Clinton is a lying, evil, conniving cow.

But who cares how much someone gave her? All politicians are bought. They are just the same as prostitutes, only prostitutes don't lie about the money they get or the services they provide.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: crazyewok

It's like a national sport in the US. You'd probably have better luck getting those soccer fans in the UK to play nice.

Yeah I get your point its never going happen

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I want to start by saying that I do not like Anderson Cooper at all, but hats off to him for not throwing her a bunch of softballs!

As for Hillary - I hope Americans are not stupid enough to elect her, but we were certainly stupid enough to give Bush and Obama 2 terms... so I don't have much hope.

Having said that, I gotta say "so what". As she said, they offered it to her. Who among us would honestly turn it down? I can't condemn her for making whatever money she can for giving a speech.

Now excuse me while I seek therapy for actually defending her!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Her base is older ladies who watch soap operas, read the local paper and watch the local news. They drag their husbands to see her and the husband just sits there thinking " that Trump fella is gonna kick her butt".

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would just tell the truth, Id say "If they or anyone else wants to give me money Ill take it" , but she didn't, she lies right through it. Her old lady fans don't even know what Goldman Sachs is so it really doesn't matter to them. They just like her polyester.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just to remind people.

One should vote for issues not personalities, imo.

We could and will find things from all of these candidates that indicate their pretty flimsy people.

Sure Hillary is a conniving, political pander bear just like her lousy husband.

So since we aren’t voting for a saint, indeed we never do, then the only thing left as criteria is how she feels on the issues.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: ugmold

LBJ sent more Americans to their deaths in Vietnam.

You find it appalling when Libtards do it, but never a bad word of Republicans that make it a daily routine. Why is that, Petty Partisanship or Weakness.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Where have I ever endorsed any wars being good?

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
or, if she were any kind of a decent human being, she could have turned around and donated that amount, or up to 90% of it to families in need in the city she gave the speeches.

She could have done that but I would not have criticized her for keeping it since I think the majority of people would have accepted the money as well.

Well said. I know people on here want to find reasons to hate her, but she isn't doing one thing others in the public eye or those well known particular industries don't do and unless they make the decision, the money is theirs (after tax) - why should they be judged based on different levels to others? Does anyone on here give 90% of their salary to worthwhile causes? If so I take my hat off to you and will send you my details should you wish to provide me with some of your pay.
edit on 4-2-2016 by uncommitted because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
Does anyone on here give 90% of their salary to worthwhile causes?

No, but I give somewhere between 40-50% of my salary to un-worthwhile causes.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where have I ever endorsed any wars being good?

The problem is you only point them out if they are bad by the D's, not the R's, you are a damn Partisan. Partisans do nothing but divide the Nation.
edit on 4-2-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well I guess I have influence over 20 or 30 million people?

Hillary does better though.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
Why does anyone like her??? It's so beyond me.

Millions of lobotomies.

Corruption.

That should explain away at least half of her supporters.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was for 3speeches @ $225,000 ea sameamount Palin was getting, but saraw got private jetswith bendy straws too!

No way am I defending HRC, I just wanted to put some heat on Palin too!

Blood sucking leaches!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

A group of 3 1-hour speeches @ $225K per.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

And the Oscar Award goes to........

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

centarix, we noticed you gave a speech to Hillary Clinton, Goldman Sachs, and Monsanto executives for $600,000.00. What do you have to say for yourself?

(smiling) "Thanks for your wonderful question, I love being reminded about how I got paid tons of cash so easily. Life is so easy when I get cash like that, and I wish more people could make $200,000 an hour. $200,000 an hour people, $200,000 an hour. Lovin' in it!

I will give a speech to anyone for $600,000.00 including the worst people in the world, which are politicians like Hillary Clinton. I won't feel bad about it either.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
She also lied by saying she wasn't planning on running for President back then (common knowledge she was planning to run)...implying that she has a choice of two moral standards she could adhere to, depending upon whether it might look bad to take that much if she was running for president.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Simply more evidence, if any were needed, that Clinton is about as repugnant and cynical as it gets.
She's a vampire, a ghoul, and it will be a travesty if she gets the keys to the White House.
She doesn't have any integrity, isn't humble or remotely appealing in my eyes and the only thing, THE ONLY THING!!!!!!, she has on her side is the historic nature of a female commander in chief.
Yes, it would be something historic for America to have a woman as POTUS.
But she doesn't deserve it just because of that and besides the honour should go to a genuinely competent woman when it does.
I just see the politically correct, SJW, "history is calling", first this first that (you know, first black president, first female president etc...) narrative being very persuasive.
I also question the bizarre claim that the Democrats are representative of minorities and the poor when they have a millionaire white women and a old white man as their sole choice...hardly diverse.
Yet the Republicans have two Hispanics, a black guy, various "European" Americans and a women.
Isn't that far more of a microcosm of the people they will govern?
edit on 4-2-2016 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2016 by Godabove09 because: Numerous typos and predictive text spelling mistakes corrected.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Clearly it's the vast right wing conspiracy that made her take the cash - because, you know, what difference does it make.

Below is an image of Hillary explaining how, once she is elected POTUS, she intends reigning in wall street and fixing Americas domestic and foreign policies to once again make it a great nation...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join