It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help making my first business cards

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You can try one of numerous online services of free business cards creating and it will cost to you zero dollars.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This thread is a little old, but as others have said Vista Print works great. We used a photo on the cards instead of the logo.

I felt compelled to post this too.

Direct link to video

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have an electrical and mechanical (HVACR) contracting business with my father. A few years back I used a contractor specialized site to design my cards and stationary.

The cards were best bought in bulk, I had two sided three color on front, glossy cards . 10,000 cards with shipping $200!

2" x 3.5" - 16PT Full Color Double Sided with UV Gloss This included the designing. I had them do my envelopes and letterheads too. Always was complemented on how they look.

The company I used was footbridge media of Florida. The Print designer was Harley.

(post by AlexMeyers removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: antar

If it's a logo/brand you are looking for specifically have you thought of emailing the graphic design tutors at your local college to offer it as a project where the successful student gets it in their portfolio, and maybe a few banknotes as a prize?

If you are looking for help to negotiate the services of Vistaprint and the like then I am surprised you negotiate ATS and its clumsy interface. Do you just want a free logo or something? Apologies if not but the business card side of it is easy if you can upload images to ATS, it's just the image design (Photoshop etc) which requires the work.

Yes, you are right and you told us easy steps more than the others. Thanks for sharing this answer with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join