It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help making my first business cards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is anyone able to help me make my business cards? Or at least the design portion?

Thank you in advance

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

When I first started my home-based floral business,I got my business cards through
a mail order catalog.I know you can go to print shops and you can print your own
from the computer.You just have to get the software installed to print your own.

I almost forgot...You could buy some little cards at a store like Hobby Lobby and
make your cards,just a thought.
edit on 4-2-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

You can also have somewhere like Staples do it, all you have to do is design something and send them the link/image, and then they can print them out for you.

My company (a non-profit with limited funding) does this for our employees.
edit on 4-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What I need is help with a design, then I can simply go to town and print them off and its done. I am horrible on a computer. I have an idea of how I see it but the only places I see online charge quite a bit and i dont have the $$$ to do that. ATS is famous for creative individuals so I figured I would try here.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A good site in the UK is Vista print, quality cards at a fair price.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thats where I am at, was thinking there are some really good artists here that might have time to help me make the design.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Yes I am familiar. I would like to find someone able to help with the design.

Just went over to vista print, pretty cool and you are right the prices are really good. I would like to have my own logo/design however.
edit on am229amThu, 04 Feb 2016 11:46:13 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh right. Gottya now

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Then just give folks ideas of what you would like and what type of business
you have. Mine was florals,so I chose a card with roses on the side.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well my daughter in law is quite the artist, an interesting idea for sure, just getting her to do it....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Butterflies, Bee's, flowers and fruit tree's, I have a nursery.

The Butterfly Garden
edit on am229amThu, 04 Feb 2016 11:49:28 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Vistaprint had some great templates that worked well for my company. And verrry reasonable....

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: antarUse Vista Print for your first 500 cards it cost $10.00. The will help with the design.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Vista Print is great. I even got some little deal at the time, and they threw in 15 refrigerator magnets like my cards, for free. You have to mess around with it a little while to get it the way you want it, but way cheap and they do a good job.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If it's a logo/brand you are looking for specifically have you thought of emailing the graphic design tutors at your local college to offer it as a project where the successful student gets it in their portfolio, and maybe a few banknotes as a prize?

If you are looking for help to negotiate the services of Vistaprint and the like then I am surprised you negotiate ATS and its clumsy interface. Do you just want a free logo or something? Apologies if not but the business card side of it is easy if you can upload images to ATS, it's just the image design (Photoshop etc) which requires the work.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Word to the wise: Consider registration ... if it's a design you plan to keep.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

as a designer, im pretty sure u can get a decent design at these online printers for a cheap price.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello, my mother recently told me about your situation, and sent me to this website. So I created an account and all to help you out! I am a Graphic Designer, and have come up with something as a starting point, if you could PM me that would be great! I just need to discuss the nature of this logo with you. I need to know the colors you would like to use and such. I will also show you what I have so far.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

edit on 3/8/2020 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: benjamin1121
Hello, my mother recently told me about your situation, and sent me to this website. So I created an account and all to help you out! I am a Graphic Designer, and have come up with something as a starting point, if you could PM me that would be great! I just need to discuss the nature of this logo with you. I need to know the colors you would like to use and such. I will also show you what I have so far.

I LOVE my New Logo and the Vista Print Business cards on on their way! It is amazing, and Ben you were great to work with, thank you and who ever your Mom is, give her a hug from me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join